I've just ended my relationship with my girlfriend. Today is my birthday. Shit lasted for 2 years...

I've just ended my relationship with my girlfriend. Today is my birthday. Shit lasted for 2 years, got to a shitfest of me being permanently annoyed with her behavior so I just called it quits and told her to fuck off out of my life. Now that she's gone I have no one left to beg me not to kill myself so I have no reason not to do it, dubs decide my way of death, trips gets to add to it.

Death by snu snu

Don't do it user, I still love you.

I'll be the one to beg you not to kill yourself.

Stop being an emo baby and go head to a bar, get drunk, and hope you don't get date raped by a huge black cock

rolling for you to stay alive shit is more painfull

:D :D :D

welp

Went they same shit just. A few months ago. 3 year relationship. No bitch is worth kys’ing over OP. Be happy the souls sucking bitch is out of your life, move one, be happy, and stop being such a beta fag.

Quads cancel out.

Get back together with her and have the relationship slowly kill you over time.

Winrar, you saved the day user.

This

Offer her an open relationship, when she gets back with you and when you'll see her fucking somebody else you kill yourself in front of them

Look at you rolling around on your quad bike

quads praising trips = no an hero

Go on craigslist and Grindr and find faggot or trap with AIDs. Allow yourself to be fucked until postive. Dont get treatment.

Snu snu

guess you're staying alive op

OP here, shit, didn't expect this.

Never said I'm killing myself because of her, I said I wasn't killing myself because of her. I have my own reasons for that.

Tfw quads and I made no option for it.

The gods have spoken.

OP is a pussy attention whore. a real man just offs himself without an audience or announcement.

Stick a grenade in your butthole and jump off something with substantial height so you can explode in the air.

You can live another happy day op

Killing yourself doesn't make you brave or a real man. People who commit suicide are sick and need help.

Hitler was a brave man

Implying 4ching-chong counts as either audience or announcement, fucking nice.