S/fur thread

s/fur thread

*slap* *slap* *slap*

pone shit plz go

kay

thx

yw/c

I'm cool with it as long as it's good quality pone shit, like arareroll. Not the lame stuff.

Then again, I am biased.

im back niggers
more femclaws becuase fuck you i like them!

nothing can stop me and no amount of hate can ethier

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm okay with fur but

or

also a general rule of the internet:
all your carefully,structured,well thought out and cherry picked arguments can be easily and will be ingored and most often will be replied with a simple rebuttle of "i dont care"
also,your opinions and what you say on the internet can and will be used against you,and what you think does not matter
so saltyfags who hate my femclaw posting,deal with it or leave/ignore it

this thread is suprisingly nice,hopefully it can stay that way!

Your determination is admirable, but the truly wise know when to quit as much as they do when to fight.

It was nice 'till your faggot ass showed up.

Try harder faggot

the problem here is that i enjoy sexually femclaws and i like s/fur threads as well,and so why not post femclaws in these threads?
a user is bound to like what im posting at some point
besides,look at what i said in

u mad bro?

nice trips me

kek

Kek

Mlp is blue bored.
Trash does have clop dump though.
Nice...Maud? Though.

well im all out of my fav femclaws

So are you gonna fuck off now?

Understood, but many have made it clear that they don't. Or at least don't like this one kind of 3D art you post.

Moderation in things is important. Maybe try posting something different every once and a while?

nope,ill just post other scalies like dragons and the like
but trust me i will post all my femclaws in the next

yea,but why should i care about what a stranger thinks about what i post on an anonymous image board?
tell me,why should i give a flying fuck?
there is absoulutley nothing stopping me and there is no argument that can sway me from posting sexualized female deathclaws

Why post them if nobody wants it? You're just wasting your own time.

????
But that's s/scalie
Not that I care, just saying

becuase i want to

How's the autism?

at this point its not even about the pictures...You honestly sound like an autistic weirdo, and i don't mean that in any "meme" way either, i mean like literally...

why not get a collection of what you like big enough to fill a thread and start making your own and form a community like these people have done, you're doing nothing but harassing people with your "sexualized femclaws" or whatever you keep saying every time. this is not a feral thread, be a half way decent person and realize what you're doing.

i unironically was diagnosed with ADHD,Autism and Aspbergers (i think thats how you spell the last one)

You're right. There are really no rules to stop you from doing whatever you want. Not anywhere, especially not here.

Usually folks reflect on that fact and glean certain ideas from it. Maybe you will too.

Enjoy your life. Best of luck. This is the last I'll say.

This.
It still gives you no excuse to fag up threads with shit that don't belong.

nah,dont feel like it
give up user,you cannot stop my deathclaw posting

thank you for finally realising that on Sup Forums,i can do whatever the fuck i want and there is nothing to stop me

lol, you're just a low tier troll? and here i thought you at least had an interest in something, even if it was unusual.

k

no,i do have a intrest in those sexy sweet femclaws,i just refuse to stop posting them becuase i simply dont give a shit about wether you anons like it or not

[email protected]
heres my email please tell or show me how you got off or are getting off please

bitch you don't even know me.

what

its a free for all invite, I love this stuff just thinking about it turns me on, good thing im not wearing pantys

Can you keep the gay shit out of here, though, bro?

Are you alright with dudes getting off to mares?

enter the gas chamber, ya fur cunts

so long as you cum i am happy, I love moans and cum and everything so long as you get off

>pone shit plz go