What is the most painless and fastest way to kill myself? I'm a fag but I still want to end it...

What is the most painless and fastest way to kill myself? I'm a fag but I still want to end it. I don't have access to guns where I live and my poor mother would have to clean the splattered walls so no.

jump off a tall building.

don't do it try to make life easier to your mom she probably deserve it find purpose sort yourself out dammit

as a bonus, for those few seconds you are falling you will feel like god.

For some reason I don't believe that lol

Hypoxia.

Get yourself some helium or argon or somethung like that and just breathe it. The human body has triggers for carbon dioxode and whatnot that make you freak out but with these gasses you just get light headed and happy feelings... and then you fall over dead. Quick and easy and painless, hell youll feel euphoric first and then you'll die.

Scientists use thus method on lab rats and one person (the video is on youtube somewhere i think) tried it with some doctors. The doctors kept him alive but he was seconds from death.

It doesnt take long. And you get to leave this shithole with a smile on yiur face.

Hypoxia user.

she raised a suicide how great can she be

Suicide is for pussies. Try killing someone else, the high you get from that will make you want to live to kill again.

What do you give a fuck about your "poor mother" don't be such a selfish cunt and make that bitch proud by making something of your life.

You make me fucking sick. Suck it up, go give your money a kiss. Tell her you love her and talk to her.

Now stop been a miserable twat.

Mother.

did she do something bad to you do you have someone you love if you do just try and live for that person

Not fair to your mother. She’ll be heartbroken. Stop being a selfish little bitch op

I tried to end my life, by myself, with the young naive notion that some pills would kill you, as my parents told me.
and the failure of that moment made me realise that life is better. Don't kill yourself, life gets better.

Just look at that pair of tits you posted OP. Look how much there is to live for. As shitty as life gets, you can always jerk off to those tits.

Also, why kill yourself? Why not at least see the world first? Even if you're broke af, figure out a way to take out a small loan and just go to a country you have always wanted to visit. If you still feel like dicks after, you can an hero. Pick a new life, no reason to end it just because your current one blows. You have nothing to lose.

Fucking source batman!

Op here, y'all a bunch of good people.
I think about suicide every day. But now that I actually read all that stuff you guys wrote, I realized being dead fucking scares me. And definitely will not be better off that way.
I have a future ahead of me, I'm making decent money @ 20 y/o and I have loving family and friends.
But my emotions are a fucking roller coaster. I feel so happy sometimes, but others I just fucking cry thinking about how fucking miserable I am.
Sup Forums has changed, bro. 3 years ago you guys would've told me to fucking do it because I'm worthless.
I really appreciate all y'all.

I'd say throw yourself under a train. Not in front of the train, mind you, because that shit fucks up conductors and engineers for life. If you wait until the locomotive passes and the people driving the train can't see and throw yourself under the wheels of the cars you'll end it without doing too much harm to innocents.

Just please get help, talk to someone you trust, see a doctor, find an online forum w/e helps you but therapy works don't forget about that. I've trying to talk Sup Forums tards of suicide for 8 years now so yheah maybe it changed but for the best

I don't know were you live but I am sure that talking about it works. For my depression I got better with the talking with the doctors and meds didnt work (for me).
if you can afford psyc doc, do it.
if you can't, maybe fix priorities and make it affordable, it's really up there in prio.

Me talking again

And just thinking about my family, especially my mother, would know I'm fucking dead so young, would destroy them from the inside. My mom and I are mostly by ourselves at our house, dad works outta town 5/7 days are knowing my mother has dealt with depression and self harm, I'm pretty sure I would indirectly murder her. I don't even want to think about that shit, fuck. I won't do for her.

Just find a way to keep going and see a doctor to talk with. I have some friends that deny help and it aggravates me.

U have all the odds to not do it! Don't waste your time in feelings that bring you down

You know, I'm going to do that shit. I used to go to a psychologist my parents sent me to, so I would stop smoking weed. Leaving those sessions, I felt clear headed and happy.
I never really took them seriously, because I know the dude talked w/ my parents so I would stop smoking weed, so I really didn't feel comfortable opening up about my real issues.
But I will go with my real issues in mind. I really really appreciate your words, my guy.
The talks didn't even work, I still smoke weed so that's probably why I was thinking they weren't going to be that effective lol.
Thanks for your words, really made my day.

If you think you should kill yourself, then kill yourself. Only don't do it painlessly. You should do it in a way that's as painful as what your mom will experience seeing a life she devoted all her best years to gone.

As a "survivor of suicide" I take thoughts of these fairly serious.
Keep safe my dude

stfu faggot

most painless way to go is that you can realize how much that would destroy your poor mother. The worst thing any person/parent can experience is having their kids die before them. If you lost the will to live, then do it for your mom. Figure out what you want to do, if you dont know, get any kind of job where you can support yourself and eventually move out. If you cant figure out what career you can do that'll make you happy then just find something that pays well enough to let you still have a life and enjoy your hobbies.

Bottom line with suicide, is that you will take your mother down with you. If you love her, then that alone should be enough. if not then try to realize whatever pain you are feeling now will just get passed on to her in tenfold. Talk to her, tell her that you feel depressed. If you cant afford a therapist, then at least talk to her or literally anyone. Itll feel like a ton of weight off your shoulders and it will be a good head start for you to having a healthier and better life

Carbon monoxide.

heroin OD

Go to nearest liquor store. Approach the gentlemen standing around it. Look into their faces and scream 'nigger, nigger nigger"
Do not run away!

Trips confirm

let us know how it works out