High Quality Video Game Rips

So what does Sup Forums think about high quality video game rips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N09gRdjiy2A
wildmatsu.xyz/ripguide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm on the siiva team ask me anything

GRAND

I like the nutshack ones, and the brown bricks/ gadget stuff was funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=N09gRdjiy2A

Everyone is obsessed with finding the "joke" and Silva is obscure as fuck. Nowhere near as funny as it used to be. I respect his/their skills though, and I always watch playlists of the games I like (the Sonic Adventure 2 ones are fucking gold)

Snow Halation is a good song

1. When does Silva wake up?
2. New album when?
3. Any Christmas rips scheduled?

1. When CCC is over
2. There's some plans in the future for one or two plus some extras
3. Only if we get there (which is likely because CCC is going slow as balls)

I'm listening to the Sonic Adventure 2 playlist now. Hope its good!

Sonic 2 Mystic Cave Zone / Inspector Gadget one is amazing

the Eggman one is fucking genius

how old are you

Wow, thanks a bunch!

how long does each rip take? you seem to upload several rips a day. do you ever run out of inspiration?

Are there any videos that explain how to make High Quality Video Game Rips?

sucks pp

Depends on the kind of rip, if it's a simple mashup it can take pretty quick but we try not to accept things that are just "rap acapella over vidya music". If the melody itself gets changed it can take a bit longer since the tracks need to be ripped from the games and the new melodies need to be transcribed. If there's a video element it can take even longer. If I had to put a certain amount of time, probably between 1-5 hours. Inspiration almost never runs out due to the large number of team members and the increasing number of in-jokes.

nigger

Are there any videos on youtube that explain how to make High Quality Video Game Rips?

There's one video I know of, but the guy who made it is a legit pedo and we try to avoid him (he is not on the team). One of the other team members wrote a good guide a while ago on how to exectute them though. wildmatsu.xyz/ripguide

Wow, thanks!

what's your favorite video on the siiva channel?

Specifically speaking of rips with videos, probably the Wood Man Fusion Collab, it was a lot of work to make but it was also pretty fun too

Fun fact: people think we were working on it for a long time but it was actually a rush job that got done in about 2-3 days

For actual rips there's a lot of good ones to the point that it's pretty hard to decide

Where do I invest in Haltmann Stock?

gilvasunner.bandcamp.com

Half the time its mashups you can find on soundcloud