Yes Madam President

This show called it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoVwA7AsFI
youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Madam Secretary was a much more transparent and obvious attempt at pre-shilling.

24 had a black guy and then a female

Roslin even rigged the vote as well, to prevent the "dangerous" Baltar from getting elected.

The terrorist dude was more of a problem.

What was the exact moment when this show turned to complete shit?

sage for good justice

episode 1 of season 4

There wasn't really a moment, it was a gradual decline honestly. The first half of season 4 was alright, and then the first 4 episodes of the second half were brilliant, then it declined until the finale which was good up until they got to Earf and went full retard.

The introduction of the Final Four. It peaked at Exodus Pt.2 and there was a noticeable decline in the episodes that immediately followed it where they were just twiddling their thumbs, but the introduction of the Final Four was a completely unnecessary invention that was there solely for a shitty twist and it marked the switch of the show's focus away from its strength to convoluted mythos. Ronald D. Moore thought he could pull a Breaking Bad and just completely make up shit on the fly and make it work ('We'll figure out how Saul being a Cylon makes a bit of fucking sense later on!') and instead it just blew up in their face.

That being said, whenever it just focused on the characters it still had plenty of great episodes after that point, with Gaeta's rebellion being the highlight of the last season. But the conclusions for all the visions and Final Four and all that shit was just bad. The fact that the fucking opera house vision that Baltar had been having since season 1 was just him walking into the command center with the baby was so fucking underwhelming.

I really did like the final 4 as a concept at first, but it should have been left a mystery, or at least done better. Using existing characters was a mistake.

That said, the scene where they all hear the music and gather was really well done, probably one of the best moments of the entire show, but still...

To think that something that only existed because the writers didn't have enough actors to play Cylons / got lazy with the number thing became a central plot point in the final season is insane. Just like with the Opera house, it really shows RDM had no fucking idea what he was doing when writing the show. He clearly didn't have the plot planned out very good.

it got really annoying how they kept building up the reveal of the final four like it was some huge game changing thing

i couldn't give one less of a shit who they were, and when they were revealed i was just like...ok? the only significant one was saul

Also, I forgot it was the final five, not final 4. The fifth guy was some autistic artist or some shit if I remember correctly.

You all SO SURE OF YOURSELVES!!

It will make your defeat that much more delicious.

>mfw even 538 hasn't stopped fronting yet for its own good, and will be remembered as the "go to stat site that didn't actually know anything real"

>Trump wins

>1 day later on 538

>"Um*cough* we have decided we are changing the focus of this site...to a safe space for cute little pink femmypeenies coated in cinnamon :3"

>"This was always the plan"

Yeah, the build-up to that with with the music and everything is undeniably a great a moment, but it was never this big mystery that fans were clamoring about or cared about at all, and then to make all four of them existing characters with no idea how it was going to play out was just an awful idea. I used to listen to RDM's podcasts after the episodes aired and if I'm remembering it correctly his idea was literally just 'Four characters we know all walk into a room and go "We're cylons!"'.

I still love the show but it was a mistake to just completely improvise that and hope that it would work out in the end. It still has far and away the best fucking television soundtrack ever made though. Bear McCreary was the most consistently great creative force in the show.

All along the Watch Tower, a song from new Earth 250,000 years in the future

But Sam said he played it on OLD EARTH

Then again so did BSG's MARY SUE on Cparica
Top Sniper,
Top interrogator,
Top pilot,
Top Card player,
KAG and ANGEL

Utter wanker

>pre-shilling
this board is beyond saving

what the fuck, pre-shilling? What the fuck does this even mean?

i kek evrytiem...

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoVwA7AsFI

FUCK cally

>This show called it!

And look what happened. All the colonies were destroyed. All the military ships were destroyed. Most of humanity was dead. And to top it off they had to resort to breeding with aborigines.

If that's what we have to look forward to then lets hope the Cylons just finish us all off.

Put him out the airlock.

It just so happened that right before presidential nominations came out, there was an entire TV show dedicated to a STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMYN, who was a former Secretary that becomes president.

Most people who become president are secretaries

what show is that

>Most people who become president are secretaries

How long does it take you to pull shit out of your ass?

I rathera bitch thana racist tbhfamilia, the show in divide in the country is more worrying than the outcome though. How can people be so disillusioned about that guy

I remember a show called Sliders that had Hillary as president. Never saw the show but it the only thing I remember

That show was about alternate universes, they ended up in a universe where Hillary became President in 93 instead of Bill

HOLY. Shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk