Any medfags? infected cyst. What do? also YLYL thread

any medfags? infected cyst. What do? also YLYL thread

pop it and use the juice inside as lube while you jerk off

please.. I need help...

go to the fucking doctor or find some place better than FUCKING Sup Forums to ask about it

idk bruv I'm no doctor

Disinfect it.

I cant.. the cyst is on my dick.. Please help me...

Ammonia will help faggot

How do?

go to the doctor then retard. you're beyond DIY shit

Don't do this to me user, there must be another way..

>not going to hospital when your dick has a cyst
>when it gets infected, asking Sup Forums

pics or gtfo

go to the doctor asshole, they wont do anything except help you. they're sworn to secrecy about physical ailments

You want it soft or hard?

STD clinic, asap

I thought he was sworn to secrecy and hear to help me

Lol im a Virgin

both, either, idc just post pics

you're going to be forever if you don't go to the fucking doctor's

Dubs dont lie OP you have to now!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ITS FUN BECAUSE THE LIGHT LOL!!!!

You either make an appointment to a doctor or let your dick rot off. Cysts are beyond DIY if it's on your genitals.

Seriously, don't fuck with shit like that.

Go have it lanced and get a script for amoxicillin.

Confirmed with additional dubs.

OP; GET. TO. THE. FUCKING. DOCTORS. The only reason to be scared to show them your dick is if you're like 13. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your life.

Get yo dick sorted

Fuck off rodrigo

More dubs OP rub ammonia and bleach all over your kawk

Pop that shit

Huh, I actually thought this was a little funny. Not audibly laughing, but still funny. I don't get that other guy.

I drained it last night and the inflammation has gone down alot, it's still weeping a little but it doesn't hurt or anything

That looks more like an infected follicle or a bite of some kind. You can probably get by treating it a couple times a day with an alcohol swab, if it isn't gone in a week get thine ass to your GP

But then u shoot da rockit Killen u both

How weird. I got treated today for a pilonidal cyst at the crack of my ass. They carved that shit open and packed it with gauze. It was so painful.

It looks gross. Girlfriend said it looked like a tampon sticking out.

Evry tyme

put some alcohol or H2O2 on it for a few days and move on with your life

Did they not numb you first? Jesus christ what kind of bullshit country do you live in that they don't have proper medical care?

Smart move OP. Everyone knows that showing your dick to a doctor is like showing your wallet to a jew. They'll take from you and it'll end up in China.

it was a tiny lump under the skin until I took a pin to it, then it became puss filled and sensitive.. Now it seems to be calming down, still weeping a tiny bit but not sore or pussy anymore, am I gonna live doc?

Boiling water on a qtip then press against the cyst

Yes they numbed it you moron. I meant the whole experience involved a lot of pain. They did numb it but they're still carving into you. It didn't hurt that much but it was fucking scary.

Your post sounds like a poorly translated text adventure computer game....
>>Ammonia will help faggot. Will faggot pick up Ammonia?

Well, lancing it yourself without going on antibiotics put you at risk for a blood infection. You'll probably be fine. Might wanna go see an irl doctor though

if ur in canada you can call telecare for free medical advice
if ur in america, go fuck yourself

Alright, I have to know, how many "fucking doctor's", or what of the "fucking doctor's"?

Was it going necrotic? They don't usually carve bits out of you when they drain a cyst. The accepted practice, short of complications, is to thouroughly number the area and use a #2 vacuum stint to drain it until you're not pulling infection. If it's large enough or vacuum stinting isn't appropriate we make a small incision and massage the edges to release the trapped infection. In both cases you're put on a fairly heavy 2-4 week scrip for antibiotics (with a recommendation for tucks pads and antibiotic ointment for the wound site, for the oncoming diarrhea and the wound site, respectively)

I think I'm just gonna ride this one out, keep it clean and don't irritate it anymore. If it becomes inflamed and puss filled again I won't hesitate to go see the dick mutelating money hungry doctor

Ah, you're american. That explains your reticence about seeking medical care.

Straight up lost.

Nice find, user.

No not necrotic at all, just a little smelly puss last night and that was it

Im from england lol, I just don't wanna show some dude my dick

Truer words have never been spoken. When I was like 19 or 20 I got a swollen nut. Like seriously huge, about the size of a tennis ball. I was pretty damned sure I caught a bad case of the cancer. I knew I had to see my doctor. I was apprehensive at first, but then I remembered I'm a fucking adult. Found out I had some random virus that is most common for people in their 60's. I took some antibiotics. Problem solved. Go to the doctor, get fixed.

it's just a cyst though, I read that they are benign

Pour some alcohol on it. Let it sit. Wipe then heat it with an open flame. Your cyst will be gone.

Female GPs are a thing, dude. Just go find one.

Boiling a q-tip? That's inventive. Is this an actual thing? I feel like it could be useful knowledge someday. Is there merit to this method, and of so, what's the purpose of the boiling water? Just for disinfection?

>virus
>antibiotics

>literally this
Antibiotics are for bacteria you retard.

It's how I treated my acne in high school. I'd pour very hot water onto a qtip and hold it against the infected area until it got cold. It hurt but it was the only way for me to get rid of the very deep ones. I don't know if the method will work for cysts but I assume it would.

That's an excellent way to develop burn necrosis on your face. You're very very lucky.

Antibiotics
Go to the doctor
Where is the cyst

trips and a laugh

On my dick

Fuck, man, I whiffed that one. I had a bacterial infection that made my nut swell.

Only the strongest survive to pass on their burn immunity genes