What drug do you think is the greatest?

What drug do you think is the greatest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZGr0ne9FHOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy, i love marijuana

Life!

marijuana
i tried fucking with other things but nothing draws me back quite like my gf mary jane

ketamine

agreee

A woman's pussy

semen

Amphetamine for utility

MDMA for dicking submissives and exploring relationships

LSD and psily and 4aco for lifestyle upheaval

Alcohol

What's it like?

What's it like being a functional member of society?

easily cannabis. low side effect profile. no hangover or shitty feeling the next day. not physically addictive. makes you relaxed and content. helps you fall asleep. what could be better than fucking cannabis.

14-35; most definitely weed. Then it suddenly stopped working & I no longer enjoyed it.
Now; Adderall.

Powdered pcp all the way

love

WEED AND BOOZE AND SOME HOT CHALK.

A job that's both fulfilling and lucrative

Shit makes me feel so good.

I was waiting on you

Too expensive to buy.

Advil and aka-seltzer, amirite?

I want to know this feel.

oh I don't use it personally, but I DO use it

pussy fag

DMT always and forever baby

Coke, alcohol, adderall, caffeine and Advil.

Dopamine

Coke

/Thread

can't wait to try that one

Pot but I never get to smoke it anymore. I have to study all the time. Which is why adderall is the #2 best drug.

Same. DMT would be amazing

pushing myself to the limit on a run succesfully by balancing power and breathing throughout the entire 5k or 10k. I do it as much as i can or bike the day after so i dont get an injury. but in the mean time weed is good in the pax 3. efficient and highly effective. keeps the lungs clean and taste great. once in a blue moon smoke a backwood blunt with my buddy

Cocaine while drinking whiskey.

/thread
Everyone's favorite drug

yeah, you'll change your mind when you get to be an oldfag like me.

Finding Christ was my favorite high of all. Jesus is my drug and the bible helps me toke up to our savior.

hell yeah blackwoods are my shit

Coke is the worst it’s either cut with baby laxative or fuckin energy pills. It’s over priced and is super easy to fuck around and get addicted to

Certainly beats deluding myself into thinking Alcohol wasn't a million times more destructive, breaking deeper and deeper into what I thought was surely rock-bottom each time I hit a new low.

Like This?

Coke is the worst drug ever, next to Salvia.

Salvia is fucking horrible. It's similar to DMT in the fact that the second you exhale you are instantly teleported somewhere far away. The only difference is, you don't want to go where Salvia takes you.

I mean if you only have access to a shit coke dealer than you only have access to a shit coke dealer, but i've never been half as urged to buy more coke as I have to buy more booze or amphetamines

Obviously Heroin

Any psychedelic, the rest are garbage.

I also get my drug knowledge from Shameless. Tv isn't reality man.

kek underrated post

Amphetamines and alcohol were never an issue for me. An 8 ball of coke a day for two years tho, that was an issue

They're all shit although LSD can be ok in some situations if used with caution.

Opiates, if they werent addictive
Weed, lsd, shrooms, dmt
all of that

How is alcohol worse than mdma

Marijuana, because it’s so fun and so safe.

I used to help my dealer cut his shit and get it into the factory we worked at, energy pills are super common to cut with and baby laxatives too because “if coke makes you shit it’s great fucking coke” apparently

Amphetamines, honestly.

Found it while my high school friends where still chasing drugs in their 20s. Most of them still make less than 40k, sad.

It keeps me up.

>low side effect profile
Bullshit

>no hangover or shitty feeling the next day
Bullshit

>makes you relaxed and content
Bullshit

>helps you fall asleep
Bullshit

>what could be better than fucking cannabis
Getting a life and not being a degenerate.

I'm jelly lol.

If you're paying more than 200 for those balls in single purchases that's a lot of money down the drain nigga gatt damn

what did you write on here fag, adderal?? cause it get ma a phd durrrrrr

frigg off

Nah I used to help my dealer get his shit into the factory we worked in and help him sell for an 8 ball a day shit was cash until I got fired and lost contact with him. Getting sober was a mother fucker tho

In a few dozen instances of using MDMA I've yet to have an adverse physical effect worse than under-hydrating which was immediately remedied. I've ruined more relationships after a night of drinking than the amount of instances I used MDMA lol.
Not saying it's objectively less harmful on the body, although I doubt that it is; I was just getting at my personal experience, which makes MDMA look like candy and Alcohol look like cyanide.

Actually the Mexicans I used to work with said the same, and that was back before Sup Forums was even a thing. I mean about the baby laxatives. Not the speed. Good coke isn’t cut with speed. The baby laxatives are gentle to snort and have a consistency to them. It’s not about shitting

Aaaahhhh lit. I was fortunate enough to never have to pay for mine more than a handful of times but if that weren't the case I don't think I could justify it, even with the income to. Just wasn't my drug of choice haha

Modafinil is my favorite unironically ironically

I’ve never had a weed hangover, and I’ve been smoking since the 90’s. Also high CBC and CBD indica does help many insomniacs.

"Degenerate" is just you throwing around Sup Forums catch phrases.

just finished the last of my coke left over for the weekend. now i'm drinking PBR to manage the comedown instead of studying.

Anything but meth tbh. While heroin fucks your life up (first hand experience, fuck off), meth fucks up your life and makes you absolutely unbearable to be around.

Yeah mine was more of a “hey you look tired take a bump of this” and then I was fucking hooked. Was 19 at the time and that shit almost killed me, probably would’ve hadn’t I lost my job

Adderall and cannabis

Whichever mood I’m in.

Dexedrine. Take it everyday

A few beers is always the best way to chill the comedown some. I’ve been sober (of coke) for almost 3 years now so that’s something I’m glad that’s something I’ll never feel again

No. Do study and have some weed. Do not use alcohol to come down

Jesus

That may be so but it does make you boring.

go to be Randy

I've heard nasty things about what mdma does to your body such as the suggestion that it creates holes in your brain. Not sure if it's anti drug propaganda or not though.

can't smoke weed anymore unfortunately, it started to give me terrifying panic attacks.

fuck you satan

If you use it every weekend, yes it does neurological damage, but, if you follow the 6 week rule (only doing it with 6 weeks of downtime( you wont have any problems

I can’t wait for the wall to be built. Suddenly all that coke fags will have is bath salts and adderall. Instead of heroin it will be mostly fentanyl and oxy. Suddenly everyone will be pissed off and the dead will pile up.

You've obviously never known a hardcore, can't stomach food, puking in the morning while nursing a drink to stop puking type alcoholic.

You need a strain that’s heavy in cbd. Watch this.

youtu.be/ZGr0ne9FHOM

You see these new strains that came out in the last decade or so often are virtually free of cbd, which as seen in the video makes the weed a panic attack in a bowl. This includes high thc strains of indica such as banana berry kush. I learned that one the hard way. If it’s 30 percent thc there won’t be much cbd

Heroin forsure but it fucks everything up. in regards to drugs that dont destroy everything LSD is a clear winner

If this was a different website i'd almost suspect you took some kind of elaborate "bait"?

Lol, you don't actually think that do you? Coke arrives on large ships and planes ya dummy.

LSD hands down. Don't have any way tusk take it anymore, but the memories and hallucinations still stick with me to this day.

Alcohol

You can fuck yourself up good & proper if you take too high of a dose, and cumulatively dosing too much over your lifetime can fry you the fuck out too. Can get bad batches as well.
But it's impossible to become truly addicted to. No such thing as a daily acid freak.

Dmt

Oh boy.....
Try it when you can

That's an extreme dependency to alcohol. How fucked up would somebody be who had an extreme dependency to mdma? Much worse I bet

But papa trump promised it would stop the epidemic. Why else would we need it? Brown people? He’s not a racist

heroin is best when your life is fucked already
cocain is best when your life is awesome already
GHB/GBL is just the best for people with no money 1l = 1000ml 2ml a trip = 500 units, and that all for like 80 quid, withdrawals are just nothing compared to any other substance, also it has no negative effects on your metabolism whatsoever as its eliminated nearly instantly,
dosage is really the crucial point also never mix it with other substances unless you really know what youre doing
LSD, Meth, Shrooms i tryed several times where meth wasnt anyhow good at all, and psychedelics were pretty much only confusing or rather difficult to handle but really worth it too when your kind of a stable and happy person, see ones life can be awesome but that doesn't necessarily mean that consciousness is in a healthy condition
so all in all i would say that anyone whos fine with weed should stick to it, anyone hooked on zigs and alcohol should consider to switch, as thos substances are worst, no joke guys anything is better then cigarettes, those are making you radioactive

lightspeedball which is a combo of heroin+meth+dmt

Lsd

adderall is pretty awesome, like coke but consistent. mushrooms are pretty awesome too. acids fun sometimes, weeds always around. molly fun to take going out. didnt care much for K.

Power

What's your job?

While an extreme MDMA dependence will royally fuck your body up long term; the actual effects of withdrawl & shit are roughly on par with coke.
Doesn't stop you from eating, doesn't replace fucking food for your body. Kicking it will suck, but hardcore alcohol withdrawl is worse than fucking kicking a longterm skinpopping heroin habit. Both can kill you, but MDMA withdrawl won't unless you're pretty much ready to croak from a strong breeze.