I have caught my brother watching my sister naked in the shower multiple times...

I have caught my brother watching my sister naked in the shower multiple times. He doesn't know that I'm aware of his actions. My sister leaves the door cracked, and you can see her in the mirror. How do I get him to stop? I don't want to tell my parents, and him and I have a fairly decent relationship that I don't want to ruin. Sister is in 5th grade, inb4 "send pics"

watch as well and masturbate together

Seconded

Then kiss with him and realize you were gay all along

masturbate watching your brother masturbate watching your sister

then see if you can get your sister to watch you to complete the loop

He's in 7th grade btw

Suck his dick while he looks since you're obviously a faggot.

(OP Here) As great of tips as these all are, does anyone have anything a bit more... helpful? If I wanted to make a masturbation circle I could've done that without Sup Forums help.

mind your buisness, quit being a cockblocker. you worthless fuck, just jealous he doesnt watch you.

tell your sister to close the door/

why not just confront him about it, ask why he did it, explain why its not okay. hes young and exploring his sexuality in the only way possible. dont be a faggot just nip it in the bud now before he turns into an incestual pedophile faggot like me

>coming to Sup Forums for actually help
This is now a ylyl thread

How old yo bro If he's older than 11 tell yo sis to close the damn door and lock it because you nearly walk a couple of times

>tell him you know what he is doing
>force him to record her in the shower or you will tell your parents/sister
>post it on Sup Forums
>profit

Both helpful ideas. How do I explain it to her though? If I say "Close the Door" and she says "why?" I couldn't tell her for real.

As for confronting him, good idea, I just need to grow the balls to do it. I'll probably do that soon.

stop cockblocking your brother like a faggot

> If I wanted to make a masturbation circle I could've done that without Sup Forums help.
why dont you want it though? its a way to build family bonds

this

just tell her showering is private and closing the door is polite? fag. this isnt rocket surgery

take the fall for him say that leaving the door open makes you lustful

>Rocket Surgery

the only solution is to stay in the bathroom with her while she showers to make sure the door is closed

>The Joke

>The Fag

Brutally fuck her in the shower when he's watching, to assert your dominance.

>The Want To Hook Up? ASL

Pls don't be this retarded