Putin is the ultimate manlet. Dudeman wears fucking lifts and is short when next to a Chinaman...

Putin is the ultimate manlet. Dudeman wears fucking lifts and is short when next to a Chinaman. Is Russia kingdom of manlets?

kek

he could kill u with a pencil though

And i bet it would look like this Ivan.

I don't really give a shit but those are very clearly normal shoes you fucking retard.

The commie cock sucker needs to be executed

Russian in this thread, 187cm

Putin's a good man.

>Dudeman wears fucking lifts
thats a normal dress shoe.

Just because your a 6.2 virgin doesn't mean that Manlet gets any less pussy or.isn't the third most powerful man alive. Project your skinnyfat insecurities harder you tall virgin. 6ft here. Just pointing.out you will forever be in the shadow of a tiny man.

Sorry, Putin but your buddy Pooh Bear is wearing a normal dress shoe. Your faggot ass might as well be in stilettos.

You Russian fags really are brainwashed.

Lived over there for three years. Tallest native Russian I met was 5'8"

No, we are not. Gorbachev who destroyed USSR was West`s best friend and a good guy. Always drunk Yeltsin was alright too. Nobody was demonizing them.
Then a strong leader comes, puts shit together and the western propagand machine literally loses its mind.

Do you think the USA instigated the fall of the USSR?

Genuinely curious.

>strong leader
>manlet
How did you even let it get to this?

Oh no, why would they do that :) Why would they ask Saudis to pump more oil which costed USSR $20 billion per year. Oil prices dropped by 100%.
There was a lot of sabotage done from inside too by party members.
If you`re actually curious, you might check video from 90`s where they show piles of deficit food rotting in forests outside major cities.
Coffee, tobacco was "delayed" and idle in ports and train stations for ages to make people even more angry.
youtube com/watch?v=tO7HXrhHOS8

Communism needed to die user.

Communism died after Stalin was poisoned.

this