17 days until we completely, utterly...

17 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly annihilate and wipe Mexico (los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

stay based ameribro

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT

>implying chichadios won't go for a hat trick and destroy USMNTGTSTXD

CHI

CA

ITT: semen slurping chicanos

We are going to win dos a cero and trigger you.

Have you started gathering bottles and wrappers to throw at the visiting fans yet, smelly subhuman?

can't wait till divegrass becomes a top 4 American sport and we win CONCACAF gold every time

Truly the only soccer rivalry that matters because its the only soccer rivalry that involves us.

¡¡Vamos chicos!!

Do you guys actually think you're going to win :)

>you guys
>you're

deport yourself immediately

I'm as sure of our victory as I'm sure of your deportation :)

NO

I could see the brightside in losing that match, maybe that could finally kick Osorio from the team

mfw irrelevant football nations discuss their irrelevant rivalry in their irrelevant confederation

Why are you speaking about yourself in third person?

I'm sure you'll look fabulous while doing so

I think we took the "soccer is gay" banter a little too far

EASY
A
S
Y

>mfw costa rica had a better wc than mexico and usa have had in decades

How does it feel to compete for the second place in concacaf?

>being too young to remember US in WC 2002
>being born in the 1990's

fucking gross.