Why don't you own an armalite rifle Sup Forums?

Why don't you own an armalite rifle Sup Forums?

cos i like aks

Commie or nigger?

neither
though i would consider getting a select fire lower

I do though.

ak = 776 > ar=556. MORE POWAHHH

i like 5.45

Why i posted this

Because I live in Massachusetts. But I can buy a copy cat just fine. As long as it isn’t an ar

why not both?

>ak = 776

what the fuck is 776 caliber?

7.62 is slower and heavier so lots of bullet drop. Also, watch a slow-mo of an AK being fired full-auto or even quick firing in single shot. It flexes and wiggles like crazy. I liked them too, until I saw the R. Lee Ermey comparison on his old show. I still prefer just a pistol for home defense though, feels like plenty.

The AK flex is part of the genius of it, it's why the Russians use rivets, to allow it to flex.

Also most guns flex. Check out slomo AR-15 vids. Barrels wiggle like they're made of jello. It's normal.

Because my savage has a longer range.

Because my colt and my marlin are all I need

Poverty

double the edge
double the micropenis
double the virginity

lmao not a gun fag so i forgot, i just know it is 7 from pubg

5.45, eh? you mean 5.56, right?

lol, this post is every annoying normie at the range ever

Because I love another woman.

im not planning on shooting up a school anytime soon

5.45 normie

I don't want one right now. I thinking about getting a mini 14.

i do

Why did the Russians pay for so many gun posts on popular media lately?

the normies are turning dumber than alex jones

there are scary russians gangstalking them behind every facebook post that spooks them

its the russians!

buy my supplements today and protect yourself from putin

where's the best place to learn more pro's and con's on these? There are so many options, i can't even get past difference between 5.56 vs. 223 let alone thinking 308 or 300 black or the other 10 different options plus stocks barrels grips.
tl dr; I plan to buy one but too much work so fuck it don't really need one

Says the guy scared of chunks of metal.

Because they're scary and I spend all of my money on organic tampons

Same reason they paid for so many Hillary threads

>Because my savage has a longer range.
Savages are underrated rifles.
Great shooters and I can re-barrel it in 20 minutes.
The accutrigger is a work of genius in it's safety and simplicity.

a handgun can do the exact same job

Legally can't buy one yet, and I'm to lazy to find a private vendor, need to be 21 to buy one from a certified vendor in Arizona and I'm turning 20 this year :c

Triple the emotional distress apparently

/k/.

Go to the QTDDTOT thread, tell em you're a newb and they shouldn't be too mean to you.

>i can't even get past difference between 5.56 vs. 223

Oh but I do, user. Starting my 4th build.

They are called assault rifles. As in assault rifle (AR) 15.

>b-but 7.62x39 has bullet drop!

as a civilian, will you engage hostile targets beyond 300 yards, let alone 100 yards?

round is fine, .30 cal bullet turns cover to concealment far better than a .22, which is invaluable innacity or innawoods (assuming you aren't too concerned about collateral that is...)

that being said, 5.56 and 5.45 offer better wounding capability with proper shot placement and provide more firepower for the weight carried

as with any piece of hardware, objective first, tool second

because i'm an H&Kfag

Literally none. Ever

Because I don't need a gun to make up for my penis size

your statement is inaccurate and misleading

my assumption is that you are either mentally handicapped or intentionally making false statements as to lead other posters to a state of frustration regarding your remarks

Libtard here

I fucking want one, I was gunna snag a Rock River

Waiting on them to go on sale bogo

bro just "build" one

go to palmetto state armory, buy a complete lower for ~$150 and then have the rest of the components shipped to your house at your leisure

>Starting my 4th build.

It's an addiction.

But...but muh inaccurate flexy commie gun! No!

Can you build a piston one with the same type of lower? Sorry I’m a newfag to buying but I shoot often

Poorfag

accuracy (or lack thereof) is relative

3 moa is ample for engaging human sized targets and is easily achieved with just about any modern commercial ar or ak offering, if not closer to 1.5-2 moa

>PSA
this guy gets it

yes...along with a DI or even a blow back

>Lying on the internet

di is fine my friend

but yes, afaik gas system is all in the upper, so you'd just have to make sure the bolt carrier group you get is meant for a piston system

take my advice with a grain of salt, I don't own a piston, but I see no reason why a standard lower wouldn't work for piston or di

I'm poor. I'd love to have a SigSaur MCX Carbine though.

Why can't it be both?

Well the keyboard commandos don't understand any of it, it's all memes. At the distance I would be engaging in a shootout I can use any available weapon and put it on or close to target. If you're engaging at a far distance then it would probably matter. Most people are morons, I'm not afraid to say the reason I have a HK91 for shtf is just because I like the damn thing. Literally no other reason.

I didn’t think so but I think I’m gunna grab one of those lowers on sale while I can thanks user. Any advice for other parts? I got a buddy that can help with the details later

>3 moa is ample for engaging human sized targets

You have awfully low standards.

this faggot shows up in every thread.

Because google blocked it. I tried to find an "Assault Rifle 15" but that was blocked too.

Good thing they didn't block "Armalite Rifle 15". Pic related. You have to click the "Shopping" tab for the search, and not a regular web search.

>million of AR15s in private possession in US
>a small handful used in shootings
>"they're WMDs!"
>millions of muslims and niggers in US population
>shitloads of crime and acts of terror associated with both
>"they're misunderstood victims of systemic oppression!"

kek.
you faggots are beyond out of touch.

hey, I'm poor and dead is dead

would I rather spend $500 on a slightly better rifle or more ammo to practice?

go midlength, not carbine. it looks gay with the 16" barrel and you can't even mount a stabby pointy metally shiny bit for ork cred

or if you want to be a real og, rifle length (although I can't imagine the weight of a rifle length piston ar (compared to a di that is (I mean I'm a pretty weak faggot so idk)))

>posts gun
>not even loaded

get the fuck out newbie

cause I have one of these

then use bing and stop giving those commie faggot UN lapdogs over at google click revenue.

you've managed to improve function without impeding form

impressive for an sks, nice

gonna bump with may mays

I’ve always liked the look of the carbine Will Smith used in I Am Legend, the grips on the RIS with the ACOG

I dont use google. Just spreading the word, saw it on Sup Forums and it kind of annoyed me

2nd Amendment and grandfather clauses

Wtf happened to that?

hate to break it to you, but legit acogs are like $1200

there's plenty of other functional options well below $500 however

>would I rather spend $500 on a slightly better rifle or more ammo to practice?

Why do you practice?
To put the bullet where you want it.

So why bother practice with an inaccurate gun and/or shitty ammo.

/k/

When it stops being true, he'll stop posting.

Lolwut?

as I said before, inaccuracy is relative

my only objective as a civilian rifleman is to reliably strike a 12" wide target at 300 yards, which is quite attainable with budget rifles

Yeah I know

Can't stand that place, too much autism at every turn.

why do you think I'm shitting up a Sup Forums gun thread?

too many keyboard warriors over there, everything is an argument, it's a shitfest for sure

>he
whatever you say, samefag
>true
yeah, i'm sure all these people are worried that their dicks won't defend their home and family

stay tarded, samefag.

GUNS R GUD

LIBRULS BAD

FUCKIN SHIT

GET U A GUN BITCH

word.
i just saw some annoying shit on google when i tried it too.
check out that scary "ar15"
kek.
morons.
and people listen to them.

what the fuck is a chipper jones?
why does it have a pig nose and look like an aging date rapist frat boy?

>a celebrity said it!
>IT MUST BE TRUE!

THESE TIMES, I SWARES ON ME FUCKIN' SHIT BOYS

That's a sick AR dude!
Does it come with banana clips for the bullets and the evil stabby thing on the front and a fully automatic bullet button?!?

HELL YEAH, NIGGA

lmao.
he's not even a celebrity.
he's a baseball player.
not even nba or nfl or something people give a fuck about.
glad his message isn't reaching anyone who matters.

kek.
fucking lost.

This
But I think you underestimate 22s

>my only objective as a civilian rifleman is to reliably strike a 12" wide target at 300 yards

So you're content with a rifle that will miss a basketball at 300 yards even IF your aim is perfect?
OK, Sport.
Have fun with your little toy.

Beaut really

suppose it is by your definition

so long as it can strike a torso at 300 yards, I'm happy, although I get closer to 7-8 inches

ya ya everyones comin ta git ya ... boo!

I had an AR-15 but didn't see much use aside from plinking, coyotes and groundhogs. I built a AR-10 with a cryo'ed 24" bull barrel chambered in 6.5 creedmore. Shooting coyotes at 800 yards is awesome. I started a new build on an AR-15 and planning to chamber it in 300 Blackout. I still prefer my bolt actions for hunting, but nothing will ever be more fun than stalking deer with a bow.

lol.
the ar15 is the new baseball bat behind the bedroom door and all the criminal spawning and criminal enabling lib shits don't wike it one widdle bit.
you faggots will NEVER ban and enforce the ban a single fucking thing.
your colorado mag ban is going real well
(google it. you can still buy them in stores. apparently you just have to be smart enough to assemble a magazine.
you guys should tone down the militant rhetoric because it doesn't help your cause at all. besides, you're fucking no guns, limp dick, cucked -out pussies anyway. you'll always lose this war. always. stay fearful, dumb, and weak.
i will gleefully watch from the sidelines with my cameras while all the soldiers, vets, cops, and "redneck gun-owning trash" you've shit talked all these years get some target practice in on cunty little liberals.
back to your safe space.