>2012 and 2013

imagine losing the super bowl at the 1 yard line lol

Imagine how awful the team must feel

Why does this man have a job?

>drama over Sherman trade finally over
>offseason gets quiet
>Another SBXLIX story pops up
>Sherman shit brought up again

why keep talking about the Seahawks? Talk about the Titans or some shit. Why the Hawks always in ESPN's mouth?

As an eagles fan, should I be worried about this whole debacle regarding wentz's qb coaching?

Because he is highly efficient on the kind of plays his team run?

mid tier QB's are a funny case
>"surely he is not elite but look at all the other teams with bad QB's, it could be worse"

>Cortez Kennedy dies
>Jersey goes from barely selling to almost sold out on NFL Shop

How?

Because they keep chimping out

80% of fans heard of him for the first time :^)

The most prolific passer of all-time.

> "Brock Osweiler: I can 'absolutely' be a starting NFL QB, 'proof is in the film'"

Name a more elite QB than this man.

Largentbabby

Raiders

Link to the discord, boys?

what re they thinking?

That Obi Melifonwu is 30% neck

>2012

so is your mom

So, Are the raiders headed to AFC championship?

Yes, they already bought boxseats at Gillette.

also the browns and bills numbers don't make any sense. the browns have lower numbers of retention from 2014-16 and 2011-13 than the bills, AND in every individual year, yet they have a higher total score?

he should take a note from JJ and wear these tight fitting turtle neck thingies. or hoodies.
fuck the no fun league for banning that glorious aesthetic.

I guess we'll know in Mexico.

simpsons paradox I think it's called.

some of the browns better drafts probably had more picks and the opposite for the bills.
just a guess.

would you do 1 year in prison.
minimum security.no highspeed internet. maybe a dayroom or tv in your cell with basic cable, access to prison library. no money on your books though.
but you get to watch your team win the superbowl at the end of it.

do you do it?

>2012

At least the 2011 class got a Super Bowl ring as a "Get out of jail free" card

move that nigga to TE or DE...

having different coaches/executives every year will do that

When disregarding Oline, Aaron Rodgers is the hardest QB to sack in the NFL.

Who else here knows pretty much every other fan of their team on Sup Forums?

Church, stay blackpilled, pal.

Bong, enjoy the London game.

Russell Wilson still exists

No. I'm saying that as a Lions fan. I'm not so obsessed with sports that I'd waste a whole year of my life to see them win.

do you guys ever think the giants are way luckier than they should be?

they've only made the playoffs 16 times in the super bowl era but have 4 championships, for example the vikings have made the playoffs 28 times but have 0 championships.

Not only that but their 2011 championship team had a negative point differential. Is there something wrong with the sport when an average team wins a championship?

PENPONGS WILL WIN TODAY!!!

The Vikings choked in the playoffs 28 times. The Giants got the job done 4 times.

thats nice cliches but doesn't address my argument

are the playoffs stupid? I mean, it feels really dumb that the 12th best team in the league(sometimes worse due to divisions) is given an opportunity to win a championship. Makes it a total crapshoot and makes the whole season meaningless.

an average 9-7, a team with literally almost as many losses as it does wins, could win a championship. it's a fucking crapshoot

>it's a fucking crapshoot
t. butthurt Patriots fan

>it's a total crapshoot

Any given sunday faggot. There is nothing wrong with either divisions or the playoff format.

im a steelers fan actually, just reflecting on something I read earlier today

>Any given sunday faggot.

exactly, theres no rhyme or reason to it all. it's fucking random.

it's like being a rockstar. one of the best things you can do boost your legacy is die, because then the oldfags worship you even more and the casuals come swarming in claiming they were there from the beginning.

t. butthurt Steelers fan

Go watch basketball if you want the divisional or playoff formats to change. Divisions build meaningful rivalries and the elimination playoffs give more parity than any other sport.

Overall there is very few flukes when you win a game of football. I.E the Tyree catch was a fluke but the Pats didn't step up so they were in a position to have some shit like that happen.

reminder that three years before a 9-7 team won a SB, a 9-7 team made it for the first time and was an errant goal-line pass from winning

So?

so there's nothing unprecedented about a 9-win team getting to and even winning a Super Bowl. that's my point.

Ok? I didn't say anything to the contrary.

you realize 9-7 is a winning record right? you're basically arguing that 9-7 shouldn't be a playoff worthy record for what reason? where does it end anyway?

let's just make it so you have to go 12-4, get rid of divisions and conferences amirite.

>a team that was average at the end of the reg season but won 4 games in a row against the best teams left doesn't deserve to win

really makes sense

The two teams that had losing records and made the playoffs both won a playoff game
that's pretty sad

The Seahawks fans do not post in the general during the off season. Only show up on gameday.

>Sad

The 7-9 Seahawks beat the defending World Champion Saints in a fucking awesome game. How is that sad?

if you took rodgers and put him on the lions
and took stafford on the packers
who takes the division and does that team win a playoff game?

Lions
No

Lions
Easily

Why can't the Eagles win a Superb Owl?

OLine:Packers (the Lions Oline is looking like it might be pretty good though)

WR:Packers

HB:Lions(both are shit though)

OC:Lions

HC:Packers

It's close but I think Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Matthew Stafford so the Lions would win the division. I think they could win a playoff game but 1 is probably the ceiling.

Put Tom Brady on the 9ers. Do they make the play offs?

Is Victor Cruz going to help us at all, or are we still doomed to a 5-11 or less season?

yes

easy

> Ryan Grigson
> Browns

Kek. Shit with shit

First game I remember and the reason I'm a Titans fan. Not really understanding football didn't help me much. But I knew when McNair threw 2 players on the ground, passed 30 yards and then called a timeout, something magical was going to happen. Insert one yard short play, tears were flowing even though I didn't even know what was going on. That's when I knew I was going to be a Titans fan.

but we all believed he was gonna make it. I mean it was a great play. they were closing distance but you just KNEW he was gonna cross the end zone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WANTED SWAG KELLY

NO AN RG3 CLONE

I'm sorry Swag.... Houston will never win another football championshit without a Kelly behind center

Reply 2 this post only if ur a chiefs fan.

If u reply 2 this post, and say you aren't a chiefs fan you're pretending and will let the whole world know u r a true chiefs fan.

go chefs

reporting

Where my Jags fans at? Reporting in from Atlantic Beach (Duval).

Who /didn'tbuyintothehypelastseason/ here?

>thoughts
Sort it by rank and use a coherent color scheme.

Really shows what a worthless statistic draft pick retention is, though.

>FIRST BALLOT
Rodgers
Brady
Brees

>ELITE
Ryan
Wilson
Roethlisberger
Rivers
Newton

>GREAT
Prescott
Stafford
Cousins
Luck
Carr
Palmer

>DECENT
Mariota
Flacco
Smith
Manning
Dalton
Winston
Taylor

>GAME MANAGER
Bradford
Tannehill
Hoyer
Wentz
Sanchez
McCown
Kaepernick
Kessler

>BAD
Bortles
Siemian
Goff
Weeden

The Raiders and Patriots

>Newton
>elite

>Sanchez
>not the worst active QB in the NFL

>Newton
>not elite
R E L A X, he just had a down year.

>Sanchez
>the worst active QB in the NFL
lol, okay, I'll take Sanchez, you can have Goff or Weeden or Osweiler. I'd wipe the floor with you my man.

>Newton
>elite

>Newton
2016 wasn't down, 2015 was anomalyous.

>Sanchez
Just look at what Sanchez did with a fucking stacked Cowboys team last year and tell me he isn't abhorrent. At least Goff can write off his bad play as rookie inexperience. Osweiler's also pretty bad, but he at least looked tolerable at some points (see: either game against the Raiders.) Weeden's about as bad as Sanchez.

>2016 wasn't down
>career PR of 86.2, low of 82.1 until last year
>last year 75.8
THAT is an anomaly.

>Just look at what Sanchez did with a fucking stacked Cowboys team last year
He played in ONE game, coming off the bench, what are you on about? Just being a backup he still has more value than the other shitdicks you mentioned, who are only in the League because their FO's have JUST haircuts.

>THAT is an anomaly.
His career passer rating before 2015 was 85. 2016 is much closer to that average than 2015

>2016 is much closer to that average than 2015
Neither are at all close to it in a practical sense.

I get that theyre not exciting and its the offseason but have some integrity /nfl/

New headlines

FA:Free agent Justin Gilbert draws four-game ban
NYG:Odell Beckham will be present for minicamp
BAL:C.J. Mosley recovering from shoulder surgery
BAL:Maxx Williams recovering from rare operation
BAL:'Nobody making more plays' than Perriman
CHI:Bears take one-year flier on Victor Cruz
OAK:Amari Cooper thinks he can be more productive
MIN:OC 'really pleased' with Treadwell's progress
CAR:Kuechly tired of hearing concussion questions
NE:Gronk cleared to be on the practice field
CAR:Rivera thinks criticism of Benjamin is unfair
BUF:Bills 'concerned' about Charles Clay's knee

OP here, I just copy and pasted the last one because we were reaching the post limit and there wasn't another bread

Wentz averaged like 40 pass attempts per game with 0 running game and the worst WRs in the league, do you even know what "game manager" means?

OK, so they faced those teams in the past. That doesn't answer the question. Pats fan here.

How long will his suspension be?

Is he related to mike glennon?

>CAR:Kuechly tired of hearing concussion questions
he's already hearing things
f

If they beat "better" teams all the way to a ring, are they really as average as you say?

FIXED

>FIRST BALLOT
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Roethisberger

>ELITE
Ryan
Wilson
Rivers

>GREAT
Prescott