Hey b any of you anons ever turn your life around from bad to good? If so please give advice thank you

Hey b any of you anons ever turn your life around from bad to good? If so please give advice thank you

got to know Jesus

what you want to know?

Who's butthole is that?

Not yet. Time doesn't heal shit. The pain grows every day.

What made you want to change?

Got a DUI and dropped out of college. Moved back in with parents for a bit. Now I'm getting a place with my best friend, I'm dating an amazing girl, and I've been substance free for a few months. Feels good man.

i was a drunk at 19, felon at 20. im now married, own my house, have a good job, and looking at early retirement.

what's your issue.

>nudes?
Seriously though, congrats user, that's great to hear!

Yeah sure, I'll share
I almost flunked out of college because I had no fucking clue where I was going.
Then I turned it around. It took a bit longer than it should have, but I finally graduated last summer and I'm in my second semester of graduate school.
I'm also one of about 6 people that got an assistantship, so there's that too.

Yes. Using the Serona Method (emotional freedom technoque). It works beyound any expectations and its EASY. if you google “the sedona method pdf” you easily find the book there. there are plenty of material on youtube by Hale Dwoskin. dont miss it. be happy

>the sedona method
Isn't that by the guy who wrote the Men are from mars book?

not really turned around but i have a stem phd and i'm still trying to make it pay off but i've flunked like 15 phone and on-site interviews
thinking of hiring a consultant or something to find out why people fucking hate me
being likable is more important than anything else in life so focus on that

how long did that take

life never goes from bad to good. It goes from bad to worse. Accept it and welcome to the party pal.

>ever turn your life around from bad to good
Yes, but I did it in a really fucking autistic way and can't really recommend it to anyone.

What'd you do? Accept Jesus?

Got lucky with cryptocurrency and turned several hundred into several hundred thousand in 3 weeks.

Congrats, trying to get sober myself

Idk bout the nudes haha. But thanks man. I appreciate it.

It's really hard at first, but I promise you it gets easier. I used all sorts of substances. Uppers and downers. Would drink myself to sleep almost daily. Smoke all day without even saying. Sometimes blow if i was flippin or opiates when i could get them. It was a hard cycle to change, but after I got arrested I pretty much forced myself into sobriety. I drank maybe 5 or 6 times between my arrest and court. Smoked maybe 3 times in that time period. Nothing else. Which was like 4 months. Mostly just around holidays, but I realized more and more as time went on that alcohol did no good for me no matter what. And when I was soberish and drank on occasion I'd be immediately back on my bullshit making stupid choices again. So I probably wont drink ever again. After probation I'm definitely gonna smoke more but I can go for a while without anything. Just keep at it. I went to meetings at first, which definitely helped. Especially if you meet people around your age and get to hear their stories. Now I can do it without meetings but I still go on occasion. Good luck.

i dont think so

Oh, I thought I'd hear about it from watching his talks.
Looks cool, none of that shit ever works for me. I got my ass kicked into gear by reading Storybro's Adventures. Realized how much I'd fucked up all my opportunities in life, started reexamining and now I've fixed my bad habits.

I guess my message to OP is that sometimes it's random things that help. Sometimes it just hits you, and sometimes you spend the rest of your life living under a bridge. Such is life.

Didn't experience my first big breakup until I was 26 years old. Was already devastated but what made matters worse was I found out she started dating a meth addict a month after we broke up. Then my grandmother died. And I also loathed my job. I was having panic attacks for the first time in my life.

Eventually I asked myself what I was doing with my life. Did I want to wait around another year or more for a promotion that would only get me a dollar an hour raise while still coming in to do the same, boring work?

So I got a new job about doubled my income overnight. I now travel the country. As for the ex, I made sure to leave just enough contact between us (facebook) that she could see my newfound success and regret her choices.

I'm thankful she broke up with me though. I'm much better off now.

B

Get to know Jesus.
>Be 18
>Join air force
>Fail tech school
>Lose first love
>Was computer guy with cutting edge military IT, now aircraft mechanic on 30yo jets
>Was going to DC now remote desert
>My career is over before it began
>I'm such a failure
>Become occultist, shun life and people
>Learn to read tea leaves
>Learn to use tarot cards
>Learn to talk to spirits
>So many evil things in my life that give no real answers
>One night I leave my body
>Find myself in strange place with gray mist and weird platforms
>Jesus is waiting for me
>Ask him if he is really God's son
>He says "I am."
>I had nothing else to hold me back anymore since my life was empty and I was dead inside
>I believe
>Twenty years later
>Married Bible college virgin 10 years younger than me
>Two kids, a dog and family car
>Living the life
>Still have my pickup from 1999
>It's been through everything all along the way
>Graduate Bible college
>I learn the significance of Jesus' reply to me that night
Find Jesus.

Congrats user. Good to see others finding happiness as well!

>>Married Bible college virgin 10 years younger than me
OwO what is this bullshit?

Annoying, you don't deserve a Bible college virgin 10 years younger than you.

Why does God always give the best shit to the most undeserving fuckers in this world?

I deserve a young Bible college virgin, since I'm a Christian virgin who's been waiting all my life and serving God faithfully, yet I've only gotten suffering and hardship.

I'd say fuck you, but I know it's futile in the end since we're both Christians.

It's not fair. You barely suffered at all, yet you get your rewards sooner than I ever will.

>leave Sup Forums
>read jordan b peterson
>fully fund your IRA and 401k
>study /r/theredpill
>quit escaping reality through video games
>lift weights min 3x per week
>don't do drugs (especially pot)
>only fap max 2x per week
>develop disdain for women
>learn non-meme nutritional info
>eject toxic people from your life
>learn real skills not meme bullshit
>never stop learning
>cook all your own food
>ignore the crabs in the bucket

It's not fucking easy OP, but the rewards of grinding real life are 100x that of anything else. I was a fucking pathetic piece of shit 12 years ago when I first started visiting the chans, but through trial, error, and hard learned lessons I clawed out an elite place in life.

shit sorry. i was afk.

10 years give or take. it's funny how you many second interviews i made it to, then after the background check i didn't hear anything. had to find the right people to look past something i did when i was a teenager.

shut the fuck up.

half the shit you're spewing doesn't count for anything.

I know this doesn't answer OP's question at all, but I guess I'm looking for some advice as well. Basically, I'm in university and there's this cute girl in one of my classes and I want to try approaching her because I keep catching her looking at me. I have little reason to think that she actually looking at me for any particular reason, but I need some type of hope. Anyways, I'm good at talking once I get started, and I'm not entirely inept with females, but fuck, I have no clue how to approach another human being. Plus, she always arrives to class either right on time or slightly late, and after class the second class is over she bolts out the door, probably for another lecture. The class itself is a really small upper year class with like 20 students so everybody who notice me talking with her too. Send help boys.

>Be me
>Kicked out of high school because they thought I was a threat to others
>Started selling drugs and parting
>Stole car for insurance scam
>Set a guys car on fire over 100 pack of x
>DUI
>Did a lot of acid and got interested in exotic drugs
>Started trying to make drugs
>Learned so much about making drugs I decided to take a chemistry class at junior college
>A+ WTF?
>got a degree in chemistry
>Started making enough money to send wife to college
>Wife transfers to top school across the country
>Get far away from everyone that's ever brought me down
>Started making small investments to generate residual income
>To be continued...

keep smoking weed and coping with xbox my dear poorfag

If there really was a god, he wouldnt make you suffer

Congrats. I'm substance free since New years

Old pervert

Try to get her number, or ask about something class related, i.e. notes. Already had a gf in college so didn't do this shit, sorry I'm not much help user.

i don't smoke nor have an xbox. try again keyboard hero.

That's where you're wrong. There is a God, and He makes His children suffer horribly, for some bullshit reason of "developing spiritual maturity".

I could go into detail, but I'd be writing a book.

Well I've figure out that part already, that I should try to get her number or just engage in some type of conversation with her, but I just don't know how to facilitate something like that in the situation I described. It's a philosophy class so it's easy to find stuff to talk about, but I have no clue how to make a straight up approach. I know I should just muster the courage and walk up to her, but if she's not in class in the few minutes before class starts or leaves quickly at the end, what do I do then?

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Well, I'm always hesitant to start a relationship through work/school, because then you get tied to those topics.

Do you know her name/what groups she hangs out with/any of her friends? If you're serious, try finding her elsewhere.

>never had money
>bought cryptos early 2017
>have money

Good feeling!

And if you think, the run is over, its not, it will start in march! Screencopy the top-10 cryptos on coinmarketcap and look it up again on 1st of april

No, I just started working out anywhere from six to eight hours a day and drank nothing but water everyday for four months. I literally did nothing but go to college, eat, sleep and train and got into really fantastic shape and felt really disciplined and in control of my life for once. It felt good but it wasn't sustainable.

Since you seem to be vocal about financial matters, I have a question:

About 20 years ago, my grandfather bough a shitload of some penny stock. I'd just been born, it was a 'gift' and a great tax write off if he overvalued it.

stock is EFII

It got up to 30 bucks, was gonna sell some and reinvest, but it's one of those physical certs only stocks. Forgot about it, checked back now, and the CEO is getting investigated and the thing is down to 29 bucks and doesn't seem to be turning it around much.

Should I sell some or let it ride?

Drinking finally caught up with me. Spent a night in jail. Luckily just the drunk tank, no charges.

Blacked out and walked into the wrong house. They freaked out but apparently I left when asked so no real crime.

Anyways:
Therapy
Antidepressants
Exercise
Guns

its free money. get it. don't be greedy hoping i will go up. cash it out, pay debts. reinvest in growth and international.

>be me
>quiet slav kid
>love reading and learning
>get bullied at school
>parents always violently fight at home
>find only refuge by skipping school and playing video games
>eventually drop out of high school because too anxious to show up to class
>too depressed to do anything but masturbate and play video games
>but my parents are still causing hell every day
>Force myself to get a job that requires me to basically sell
>get fired for sucking
>magically acquire a gf (her last bf was an abusive coke dealer, so she wanted something safe)
>start to feel happy for the first time in my life
>get another job
>gf breaks up with me
>quit job, fly to europe on a whim
>come back, join uni through a program
>move out of parents house
>things looking up
>get another gf
>get suspended from school
>gf cheats
>get another job
>now studying part time
The ride never fucking ends, but at least i'm not nearly as miserable as I used to be

This troll argument again. Fuck off kid, atheists can burn in hell where they belong. You're part of the reason why I suffer to begin with.

I go back and forth between the red pill and getting a lobotomy. Like, both will set you straight but one takes forty years to turn you into a hollow shell and is reversible and the other instantly turns you into a hollow shell but is permanent...

I think I know her name, but I have no clue who her friends are as I've never seen her really talking with anybody else. I don't even think we're in the same program because I'm not a philosophy student, I'm a STEM student but it's soulless so I took some philosophy classes to keep my attention. She was also in the same lower year level philosophy class as me last semester and she sat next to me one time and I think she tried to talk to me but I'm a fucking retard. I appreciate your help though friend.

OP, this sounds like bs but fpbp.
>convicted of vehicular manslaughter
>downward spiral
>get out of jail
>start using heroin
>living with parents and working dead end job
>using h iv everyday
>start using meth
>lose job after a couple years
>start living in car
>have warrants, probation finally catches up w me as i run out of resources
>kick heroin in jail after a few years of using
>get sent to a program in a town ive never been to
>end up getting kicked out
>living on streets, using meth
>start selling meth for these mexicans i end up living with
>police eventually bust us and i end up going to prison
>start getting in the mix in prison, wanting to get high
>go to ad seg
>end up owing tons of money
>share needles with half the yard
>suddenly start to see clearly, if i continue on this path i will die
>someone asks me if i know Jesus
>"lol no"
>im given a bible, i start reading and praying, not really knowing what im doing
>3 years later, i have a wife, a beautiful, healthy son, agreat job and a house.

Pray everyday, and read the new testament. Jesus saves.

Yeah, fuck you too. You don't deserve what you have either, fucking drug addict.

>Drug addict gets saved and kicks habit
>Gets a wife, healthy son, great job and house

All this prosperity gospel bullshit. Well, it's only for lucky fuckers like you anyways. Fucking disgusting.

I love you

nope