Abort her

ask for it back

Fuck her again.

I will keep on doing that

I did last night also cummed in her

stop posting this thread no one cares everyone is happy

I wish

Down

It depends on whether you wanted to keep it. If you did, maybe sue her for violating your parental rights?

True I'll go depressed ssomewhere else

I actually did want to keep it everything was already planned she just kept changing her mind

>aborted my baby of 2 months
>last night also cummed in her
That's not how abortions work. Doctor won't let you back in for a couple of weeks.

Well it happend

be happy

How Shit hurts

Count your blessings?

6, at least back in ‘97

Wear a fucking condom or tell her to take the pill and fuck her

I am already

She was on the pill

That's interesting

Do you know spanish user?
(Cuz i actually have the answer)

Fuck her again then bash her over the head until she's in a coma, they'll keep her around until at least she gives birth

Then do with the baby what you wanted

>Thou shalt collect the baby in a mason jar with salt and vinegar
>Impregnate the woman with your seed once more
>Wait for her to do the unspeakable act again.
>Collect the dead baby again in a mason jar with salt and vinegar
>Repeat endlessly
>After the 4rth impregnation, the woman shall not be able to keep the baby anymore and she shalt misscarry
>Read: After the fourth impregnation, thou shalt be granted free unspeakable acts forever
>Thou shalt collect all your dead offspring in mason jars with salt and vinegar and treasure them in the basement
>One day, thou shalt guide the woman to the basement, strap her to a table and remove her eye lids with a ritual knife
>Thou shalt induce a trance upon her with a dose of LSD or hallucinogenic drugs alike
>Thou shall then proceed fornicate with her at the rhythm of the Banana Boat Song
>The ritual begins.

I am very sorry user i am there with you. It hurts really bad and im not sure if anything ever makes it better but you have to move on. Much love brother, the future is ours.

Let her be happy with someone else and ignoring it, then be also glad youre not fucked and gasp in spanish when ya find the one that wont make you post in Sup Forums,taringa, facebook and also wont make you do sad momos of your real experiences

Shun her if you have a soul or even just a shred of self respect.

Nothing you can do bro, your faggot kid is dead as shit, and we're all probably eating his ground up fetal bones in our jello cups.

I know spanish user

Hmmm interesting user

arise chicken arise

Fucking user hahahaha

Thanks user

Words from a god

I'll try to at some point this weekend

Sounds yummy

Chicken

Learn how to be a better partner and a better human being in general.

Thank God.

I am learning from this experience she still treats me like a bf it doesn't make sense

You guys split up for a reason I'm assuming? If you aren't in grade school then just cut the bullshit and move on with yalls lives, separately.

abortion is a sacred ritual. ask her how she would like you to honor the passing of a potential life, per her divine power to decide when life will pass through her. i recommend painting your genitals black for 2 months, and meditate 1 hour a day on impermanence and the divine feminine, then let it pass as she let it pass. this event deserves sadness, contemplation, and prayer, but no anguish or hatred.

Rek Your Nek faggot. That'll teach her

Be grateful

What you mean OP?

sucks and all but maybe try to get over it?

no offense, but it's her body. it's a thing growing in her.

not like the world needs even half of the ppl on it as is really, anyway

I want to

is her name angel?

True but we are in school

I will do that

Nah

I can't get over it, and i know it was her body but she led me on thinking she is going to keep it she didn't even tell me that she went to go get it aborted

I mean be grateful she did it now instead of having a kid she didn’t want, costing both of you a ton of money in doctor visits, a ton in baby shit, the stress of dealing with a baby and raising a helpless human, then taking half your paycheck for the next 18 years when you guys split

That's true but my parents were also going to help keep in mind i got a job

> baby
It's called fetus, don't romanticize it

Understandable

nothing.
its her right.

It is

Tell her how glad you are you can kick her in the stomach without hurting anyone important anymore.

go away

Beat her as s now that she's not pregnant.

I shall fuck her to death

Truuu

Celebrate

Kys yourself

Send her a thank you card