Wwyd?

wwyd?

Turn around and walk away,. The worthless piece of shit isn't worth the time of day.

Summary execution on the emergency broadcast channel with a deagle, point blank between the eyes.

Re-elect him

Congratulations! You're the first white trash to post in this thread. You win a box of condoms so you don't get your sister pregnant when you fuck her and a bag of coal to heat your double wide in winter.

I would tell him to not give in to the liberal filth

Plug the leak.

Idi Amin Don-John was a lifelong Democrat.
Republicans believe in the tooth fairy.

2nd white trash winner! You get 1 free visit to the dentist to fix your 3 remaining teeth and a camcorder so you can record yourself fucking your mother. Congratulations!

Oh look. White trash speaks! So what. Fuck off white trash.

How much BBC have you sucked today user?

Oh look. White trash wants some. You're not worthy. No BBC for you White trash.

Impeach.

Look you shut up with that "white trash" bullshit faggot. I have a fuck of a lot more money than you do. Shut up.

I dont want your soy infused jizz you retarded motherfucker. My advice to you, go to the train station, wait for the southbound, and jump onto the tracks as the train rolls near. Your doing yourself and the world a favour you wretched gene pool polluter

White trash thinks people pay attention to him. They don't. Fuck off white trash.

White trash does big boy talk. haha No one gives a fuck. Loser.

vote 4 more years of course

All the money in the world won't change trash to class.

But you'd know that if you weren't white trash.

U r gay U n00b.

user is such a nigger manlet that he has to go on Sup Forums and call people "white trash" to make himself feel better

White trash intelligence on display which is to say there is none.

Says the loser white trash. But then, nobody gives a fuck about you or what you say.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT
I'M NOT WHITE TRASH
I COULD CALL YOUR FUCKING BOSS TOMORROW AND GET YOUR FIRED

Why are you on Sup Forums? Dont you have a family to dissapoint

Oh look, it's a white trash temper tantrum. Just like a two year old with no self control. What a loser.

This is exactly who Agent Orange appeals to. Poor white trash. He is poor white trashes idea of a classy rich businessman.

But you dont think you're poor white trash, right? Just a temporarily embarrased millionare.

Say the white trash whose family along with himself is a disappointment to the entire human race. Go away loser. You don't matter.

I SAID I'M NOT WHITE TRASH GODDAMMIT
I WOULD FAGGOTPUNCH YOU IRL

Actually most Trump voters had at least a business education, so no.

Stop making monkey noises and just accept that your wrong and everyone else is right

It was funnier when you werent physically threatening people.

Im calling Cyber. Youre going to lockup.

What's that white trash? I can't hear you over the sound of you fucking your methbrained sister.

If you weren't white trash you wouldn't be so upset. But guess what. You are. You're white trash.

White trash tries to say he's edumacated. haha. What a loser. White trash is always a loser. Fuck off.

Say the white trash no one gives a fuck about. Go fuck your dog.

I'LL PYSICALLY THREATEN YOU LIBCUCK FAGGOT FUCK

Another classic example. White trash, like their beloved leader, love to pull facts and figures out of thin air to support a counter. Usually the fact is conveniently aligned in support of their argument.

You dont do shit.

Excuse me? I don't live in a trailer park. I make over 6 figures. Who the fuck are you to call me white trash?

Oooohhh. White trash shows his temper. haha. What a loser. White trash is always a loser.

Most Trump voters had a business degree or better. Look it up, trollshitter.

Lol were they at a "Fucking terrible presidents" club meeting.

6 figures of what? Bales of hay? Go back to your double wide white trash faggot. Your sister wants to suck your dick some more.

Honestly, if Donald Trump came careening around a corner in front of you, All-Might style, beat the shit out of you and said, "Tell whoever you want, no one would believe you," he'd be right.

I can smell the faliure and kfc emanating from my screen

YOUUUUU SHUT UP FAGGOT

Oooh, oooh. White trash wants respect. Fuck off. No white trash gets respect. Ask your mom to shit on your chest again. There's your respect.

White trash fantasy. As real as they have all their teeth. Both fairy tales, both for dumbfucks. Fuck off white trash. You're just a loser.

Who the fuck are you to state anything about who you are when ive already built a mental profile of you based on not really knowing you at all, you one-nostriled purple haired fucking suspender wearing acrobatic faggot.

Wow. White trash wants to dine out at KFC. Knock yourself out. Fine dining for white trash losers.

Piss off white trash. No one gives a fuck what you say or think.

Go back to your ghetto Sup Forums is obvoiusly to open and intellectual for your niglet mind to handle

You keep thinking you matter. You don't. Fuck off white trash.

You dont matter

ok the nigger left we can now have a decent discussion about trump

Oh look. White trash wants to flatter. How pathetic. What a loser. Fuck off loser.

A decent discussion. How fucking funny. How fucking so not happening. White trash can't spell let alone discuss. Go back to something you're good at. Go fuck your sister some more.

Yeah hes a fucking embarrasment.

Fuck of back to Sup Forums cumskin while the big boys talk eh.