Wwyd Thread?

Marry

laser off those tattoos

What about now?

WWYD

WWYDTTMAHGUSHHS?
LOL.
LMFAO.

Call her for a date and not show up. 0/10 looks like she’s a little slow.

I'd probably get her piss drunk, take her downtown in a van and let anybody fuck her for 20 dollars, they can cum anywhere and do anything to her, preferably choking/spitting/and pissing on her.

I think she's hot as fuck

Grab a mate and give her double anal, leave her asshole bleeding

This girl?

wwyd? Ill r4r

Buy it a bra

Throatfuck her until she puked

This girl? Same as

i'd slap her face and put her arms behind her back. shes not allowed to cover up

wwyd

Not a fuckin thing...
ask a feminist or lesbian.

Girls like this must be such a disappointment to their parents.

You can tell that she grew up in some rich Jewish household. Probably went to private schools. Definitely went to a private liberal arts college. And now look at her. What a mess.

wwyd

Stretch her mouth and fuck her throat.

Move slowly,
Her vision is based on motion
Backing away
She's occupied with her reflection, good
Around the door jamb now
Few more quiet steps down the hall...
Gogogogo!
Sprinting with rubber legs
Crash through front door
Outside! Keep running

Moar of her

rape that mouth till she begged for air

bend her over my knee and eat her ass

wwyd?

wwyd

Are you wizard?

Damn she's gorgeous. I'd face fuck that stupid look off her face

more?

Id tie her up and make her suck my cock then turn her around and fuck her right in the pussy until shes beggin me to stop then finish all over her face

WWYD

m a r r y h e r

please tell me you have more of the right

Use her titties as pillows.

Any more of her?

Slide her leotard aside

some

lots keep it up

wwyd

WWYD /b?

I'd fuck her all night AND THEN use her titties as pillows

WWYD?

get inspired by that soft gut?

pick one, wwyd?

drowned lefty with cum

Got options for y'all, be brutal

Walk around, quiet area in park, see this. wwyd?

Anything else for her?

wwyd

Zyklon-B.

wwyd cmon

bump

WWYD to my little sister Anna? Have a pic of her sucking her ex in exchange

I would run away.

Rub my dick all over those hard nipples then fuck her face

I'd pound that bitches tonsils till that makeup ran. Then I'd brown paper bag that ugly mug and pound her ass till I cum

MOARR?? thats the definition of DSLs. Would slam multiple loads into her throat until i literally couldnt get hard anymore.

Very Nice

Same girl

If I do one for your two little sluts would you be willing to have more fun with her?

Absolutely

6202590090 Call me if u got a dirty mind

I'll kidnap both cunts and beat them until they agree to do what ever I want, start by making left suck my cock and right eat my asshole, then after shes swallowed I'll piss on them both as they cry then fuck them like cheap sex toys

Wwyd to my gf

I'd drag both these cunts out to the shallows where I'd force the brunette to suck my cock while her ugly blonde friend rims me out from behind. After fucking her throat hard enough for her to empty her stomach on my cock a few times I'd spin her around and position her doggy, her friend eagerly following my asshole wherever it went.

The combination of her spit, vomit, and the water would be my lube as I press my cock into her asshole, finding a rhythm after a minute of working it balls deep and slapping the back of her head to stop her from struggling.

She'd sob hysterically as I ruin her asshole, begging for me to make it end. That's when I'd grab the back of her head and press it under the water. She'd try to struggle at first but then my foot would come down on the back of her neck and press her face hard into the sand below.

I'd tell the blonde she has about three minutes to make me cum from tonguing my ass to save her friend, and she'd desperately bury her face in my asshole as I tear her friend apart.

Good lord. Would impregnate/10

Fall in love with/10

She seems like a cool chick

Nicely done! I'd use her face like a fleshlight first, bashing her nose into my hips over and over till she fucking pukes all over my cock. Then I'll make her ride me while I smack her tits around like a pinata until I unload in her cunt and knock her up

Post moar

which one got more dick on that day?