Regardless of his motives, Schultz acts like a baby in his last scene

>Regardless of his motives, Schultz acts like a baby in his last scene.
He was found out, got outplayed and basically Candy turned the situation in a total win on his part.
And how does he react? He just stands in the corner mumbling about D'artagnan (even though a guy his age should know that slaves died like that every day in the South) and shot Candy because apparently he went too far by asking a hand shake.
Just shake his arm and leave, you got what you wanted in the end.

6/10, almost had me

Why didn't shultz just shake his hand?

his hands were a little dirty

He couldn't resist.

Cause Candy humiliated him by agreeing to sell the bitch even after their plan failed. Showing that these niggers are only things to him.
Candy was like a Negan of their times.

Schultz's being a bounty hunter and dping what he does is just a way to go about killing slaver's leagally. He fucking hates slavers, and when the most uppity, smug slaver of them all demands that he shake his and and gives him a look as if to dare him to do otherwise, he cant resist killing him.

Schultz was a dentist. Dentists don't like Candy.

POETRY

I always wondered that too. He was supposed to be a smart guy, he could have easily just picked off Candie with a long-range rifle a few days later.
Tarancuckio just needed an excuse for a big gunfight Tbh

So for you

/thread

deepest lore

40 years from now, some retard will be teaching a film class and say that Tarantino is one of the greatest directors of all time.

A student will raise his hand and ask, "Why? What puts him on the same level as Welles, Tarkovsky, Renoir?"

The teacher will think for a long time. Maybe he'll take an entire day to think about it. Maybe he'll do research. And what he'll say to the student, after he's done enough thinking, is this:

"Well you see, in one of his movies the bad guy was named Candy and the hero was a dentist, so..."

he represents white guilt

HOLY SHIT QUENTIN TORTELINI IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!
Why did i not think of this?!

Holy fucking shit is this Kino??

Wow, this is a thing you only can do when you go to films instead of film school

>ITT: scenes a woman could never understand

Pottery

Quentin Tarankino