Sup Sup Forums what album do you think everyone should listen to at least once? It may not necessarily be your favorite...

Sup Sup Forums what album do you think everyone should listen to at least once? It may not necessarily be your favorite, but one you think has influenced you the most. This album, and....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOD3ndTo-tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this are two biggies

Here's another

Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Really underrated album

illmatic, parachutes or this is it

duh

youtube.com/watch?v=jOD3ndTo-tA

One more bump attempt

Holy shit I'm drunk and didn't see these posts. Thanks! I'll saving them

were in the same boat

came out recently. may not be that impactful i just kinda like the album. its vertigo by eden btw

The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New.
Fell in love with it the first time I heard it.

Los Prisioneros - Corazones

The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

Is this it?
(Even if you werent talking about The Strokes its a 10/10 album)

also Stars- Set yourself on fire

Lonerism - Tame Impala

Enjoying your drunk? I'm 14 deepSaving, thanks user
I love this album user. You're an amazing person

Saving, thanks user

no problem. eden and stars are pretty good in my opinion. ill probs add more to this thread soon lol

That's one of their weakest albums dude

Do. Keep bumping it

i can recommend just flat out albums if you gimmie some of your favorite genres.

Opening track is fucking bomb!

The Antlers- Hospice. the album is pleasing to listen to its not like a banger party album its just kinda darkish. but still great if you look at the lyrics. my favorite song is two

Punk and psychedelic

One of my all time favorite albums

gimmie an example of punk music you like. its a pretty largeish genre in my opinion

OP here. This is one of my favorite albums ever. Every song is perfection. The continued refrain, and the shitty but beautiful lyrics....
user, I love you

if you like rap that isnt exactly lil pump aids and more like alternative rap speaking "Atlas" is great. he dabbles in soundcloud so he doesnt really have any large albums. my favorite songs are dissociate, facade, and sunshine.

LOL my ego has been inflated thanks for the "i love you"

Pistols, nofx, dookie. Ranging a few decades/types

im not an expert relating to punk music. i dont really know shit butttttttt vampire weekend is good (its not really punk but still good)

Kek vampire weekend isn't punk but ive liked and en joyed them for sure

Wow thank you for saying that, I really appreciate it.
Currently enjoying The Voidz new songs, especially the sad ones they get to me

This one

yeah. they are not punk at all i just decided to throw a recommendation lol

Ohhh, solid fucking choice.

Kettering, Sylvia, Bear, Epilogue... I truly do love you Sup Forumsro. Hospice is a motherfucking masterpiece

lol hospice is a fucking masterpiece. i have lisstened to the album so many tiimess its great

maiden

For A Moment I was Lost- Amber Run

Yes. Trips of truth. No album specification needed, Maiden is Yes

bro love wish you were here, god tier album. Get ready for album shitpost

kenny lemon

Ill Forget 17 by Lontalius. kid reminds me of troye sivan sorta

Nice quints mate

aiming for memeeeee

Choking on Bile is my favourite song off this album, good choice

"On The Impossible Past" -- The Menzingers

Very underrated harcore

also Sabotage

if you like popish shit Melodrama- Lorde is decent

this cover is better

look at those digits u fag

hell yes

Ah, the old "bubble gum over the nipple" trick.

While were at it

Shlohmo - Bad Vibes

yeah thats the one. grew up with it. great shit

Nice! Yes

I fuck with you user.

Holy Other - With U

Terrapin was me and my exes song. Amazing album, father had it on vinyl.

Best there ever was.

>Sup Sup Forums what album do you think everyone should listen to at least once? It may not necessarily be your favorite, but one you think has influenced you the most. This album, and....
Pink season

in tongues is pretty good though. but i cannot deny pink season is impactful

Really? I've found it to be his weakest album by far. I like the songs released before the album except start//end, and brave was pretty good, but that's it. I'd say end credits was a much more well rounded album to start with this kind of music, or I think you think too much of me.

God tier

I'd agree. First song I heard was enter sandman though, and I really liked it. If I started with ride the lightning or master of puppets, idk if I would be as into them

i prefer i think you think too much of me i just like it because of 3 songs on the album i really enjoy

Also this, at least once everyone

it is his weakest album but there is a few songs that i like soooo... yeah i just threw it in here just because

b

Idk, it's his first album that I removed from Spotify after saving. There's a bunch on there that I don't like. Specifically Icarus and wings. Even start//end doesn't do it for me

Anyway, this is my submission

my favorite eden album. I think you think too much of me- Eden.

AIR! The French music duo literally changed the way I listen to music. I’m such a big fan. I once went to their concert last year in Chicago. Best concert I have ever went to, everybody was just tremendously polite and the sound and visuals where so amazing. I love all their albums too but I have to say this is by far my favorite because that’s the first of their albums I’ve first listened to

true. its probably my least favorite album of his. but ehh bumping the thread. i also did the liberty of putting one of his best albums

also that album is great

I was making a pun since you Mixed up the albums title, but yeah some good shit indeed
I’ve been liking In Toungues, guess I should check out pink season now huh.

Good to hear i am not the only one. I'll give yours a listen. peace bro

i gotta bounce. ive contributed a lot too this thread. in conclusion In Tongues- Joji, I think you think too much of me- Eden, hospice- the Antlers, anything by atlas, annndd for a moment i was lost by Amber Run

I was debating between that and deja. Deja is probably more accessable, and easier to listen to, but the weight of devil and god puts it above deja for me. Deja has some fucked up songs for sure, but nothing comparable to devil and god in my opinion

Hugely underrated, and good to the last song IMO. The Fratellis are a lot more than just Chelsea Dagger

Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral

and

Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

and

Saosin: Translating the Name

Cursive-Domestica a wonderful album about a failing relationship and their two 7" records Icebreakers and The Disruption are also wonderful little tidbits

And flathead from the iPod commercial

KID A was ground breaking, no doubt, but OK Computer was truly tremendous.

The Bends is one of those albums that I can listen to all the time. Black star and Just really hitting it off for me.

>nofx
Whiney modern crust punk detected. Listen to Madball like a real man you fuckin pansie

Nofx is great. I understand why some in tree punk circle dislike them but damn. They're great

How has nobody posted this yet?