Drunkenly had sex with a coworker a couple of weeks ago

>drunkenly had sex with a coworker a couple of weeks ago
>i was drunk enough to be almost unable to get hard, yet sober enough to remember
>didnt cum at all, wasn't even close
>used a condom for a bit but it was too small so it fell off and i didnt bother to put on another
>coworker tells me her period is late

how likely is her being pregnant based off of that. it only happened once

Ur a daddy OP get ready

im 22 is my life over also she's 30

she's ugly as fuck btw im sure we'd have ugly goddamn kids

Post a photo of her?

>>used a condom for a bit but it was too small so it fell off and i didnt bother to put on another
>>coworker tells me her period is late
find a picture on the internet that most closely resembles her. Ugly parents don't necessarily make ugly children.

of course my friend

That wasn't the question.

I want to know the actual likelihood she's preggo

Nobody cares if she is pregnant. We want pics asshole.

Med fag here

You don't need to feel an orgasm to have released some ejaculate. Precum, though usually sterile, may in fact have enough juice to let loose some swimmers. Also, going hard to soft like that produces significantly more precum, therefore increasing the chance of conception.

Now pics faggot.

The reason I went soft was because I went to take a piss

does that change anything

pics

I've had this scenario occur a few times as well. All of mine weren't pregnant, girls are late a day or a few because they stress about it. (Sometimes). I solved this issue by getting a vasectomy, so I don't have to deal with this shit.

lol you fucked up

She was pregnant already but the dad left and she needed someone to stick the pregnancy on.

Grats op you're the lucky winner.

>implying i wouldnt immedietely ask for a paternity test and jump ship if it's mine

No. Urine will clean out the urethra before or after sex, but if you go back to town, it doesn't really change much.

Also, the female cycle isn't always exact. Ask her if she ever has spotty periods, regular periods, or if she will occasionally miss a month. Things like life changes, promotion/demotion, more stressors in general all have an effect on menstration. If she is a heavy drinker but stopped the last few weeks, that can do it. Changing meds, etc etc etc. So don't sweat it until you KNOW.

ALSO PICS FAGGOT

Odds are low, shes probably a day late and telling you for attention.
Be careful about blowing her off though, bitches be crazy

You know what to do.
>pic related

How late? Ive had a few scares myself, but they always end up having their period and everything turns out fine. Youll be fine.

you will be surprised at how hard that is to do.

let's face it, you are going to have to support her mentally and financially through pregnancy, then she will do everything in the book to get your name on baby's birth certificate.

If for whatever reason she does not get that, pray that it is really not yours, otherwise it is going to hurt

I mean with your spelling skills I wouldnt put it past you to not think about it

What did the test say

The way she went about telling me that her period was late was so unnecessarily aggresive and cryptic I think she was trying to get some sort of response out of me. I'm like the baby of the office (im 10 years younger than all my coworkers) and she knows something like this would fuck me right up, but she went about telling me this as if it was all my doing

Get that baby flushed out!

Holy shit I went through the same shit today OP. Girl I fucked 2 weeks ago was a day late on her period and when she told me about it I was fucking losing it.

She took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.

The reason I was freaking out was cause I felt the condom had rolled back up while fucking her and then my cum had fallen out when I busted.

I bought her a plan B pill to be on the safe side aswell.

>used a condom for a bit but it was too small so it fell off and i didnt bother to put on another.
you are stupid KYS it is your only choice. NIGGER

How about cutting off the bullshit and doing a pregnancy test?

Good point and KYS op you are fake and dumb

i told her to take her, go to the doc or whatever. but she just brushed it off... come to think of it, i think she knows she's not pregnant

i use XL condoms, she had normal ones (this was at her place, i didnt have condoms with me)

i wish this was fake

>>Too small
>>Fell off

Meaning it didn't roll all the way down and it was just barely hanging on the tip of my cock, mate

Don’t want her to die

If you had a big cock you'd know that part is true. Shit goes halfway then just rolls back up since its not gripping the base.

>going hard to soft like that produces significantly more precum
Dear doctorfag, why is that? There is this trick I use. If I know I'll have sex in a few days and wanna do facial, for the last few days before sex, I masturbate a few times but just stop before I cum. Then when I cum on the day of the sex on the bitch's face, it's bucket full. How's that work?

I also want to know this..... for science

Anyone?

I don't know anything, but your dick-hole pipe goes to your bladder and your balls.
When you get an erection there's like a valve that will close off the bladder so you can cum.
The opening and closing (or relaxing) of the valve acts like a pump and sucks the cum up into your dick-hole pipe.

>gf wants me to cum in her
>play along but always pull out cause i think its just a kink for her
>she keeps bringing it up
>she buys a plan b pill so i can do it
Wat do