I really want to hold someone and cry...

I really want to hold someone and cry. I hate my body and hate how I am and I want to whine and cry and whimper into someone’s chest. I don’t cry easily so it’d be even better if afterwords they spanked me told me mean things... ;-; that would be nice. Sorry!

sorry to hear but i don't like to be mean to people

shhh, little one, come here. daddy is going to put you over his knee and show you just how naughty you've been.
When I'm very sure you're sorry, then you get cuddles and comfort.

i dont think op did anything wrong
shit fetish beeteedubs

That’s fine! You don’t have to but I’m sure you can if you triedTT^TT

nothing yet, but I'm sure I can find something that deserves some punishment.

maybe i can just hold you close instead

ok we get it you dont like homosexuals. go back to ur rekt thread faggot

How did you get homophobia from that?

i REALLY dont think op has a vagina

freudian slip

he wants to be grill

but he will never be grill

he will always be sad and pathetic

Aaa Daddy thank you! I’m sorry /////
I know it’s kind of disgusting I’m sorry!! ; 3 ;
Please find a reason. I’m shirking work! I’m kinda slow, I can’t determine my own self worth please Make me cry...
They are right I am a guy. Sorry :c
That would be fine just don’t let go please

you are an insecure individual in need of support and acceptance
and maybe a longer hug

I don’t know this word but it is a tad sad. I’m okay with what I have though I do like being more girly then I probably should be...

Ducky?

>Aaa Daddy thank you! I’m sorry /////
little one, you don't decide when you're sorry. I decide. and you're nowhere near sorry enough yet.

So?

it's not that difficult to be one

you don't understand
i WANTED op to have a cock

I'm a straight man and this stuff still gets me fucking hard

And?

as in in his butt?

i want to put it in my mouth.

This is what they all needed to hear and never did.

anyway, what happened OP?

N-no please it’s fine I can do those things I’ll feel useful
That sounds great. Thank you
Ducky toys are cute I would like ducky
user that’s so sweet omg I feel kind of accepted heh..

I did start crying though. For anyone. Wondering. I’m sorry to bother you it feels good

I should threaten you with exaggerated bodily harm too.

oh no, you don't understand.
i like to suck cock.
i wouldn't mind if you returned the favor meanwhile, though.

It made me all tingly and was kinda cute hehe

I just feel kind bad I guess and emotions are hard for me so I like to have others make me show them

H-happily if it makes you happier!

>Ducky toys are cute I would like ducky

Oh, whoops. Sawwy about that. I have a really self conscious friend who I call ducky. Thought you might have been her.

well. i do like to feel good. don't we all?
but if i had to be honest, my favorite thing in terms of sexuality is to make someone else feel good, and to witness that pleasure

you can repay the favor by making daddy feel extra good afterwards.
maybe while you're still sniffling from before, tears drying on your cheeks. showing me just how good you can be.

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV.

S-so sweet omg
I’ll try my best to not let you down Daddy.

*BURRP* oh morty fuck my ass morty nothing matters gods not real *BUIRRRP* oh yeah morty right there

i can't help it. the only way i can get off is through mutual trust and affection.

Hehehe Rick and Mitty was nice to watch though I didn’t understand it all

I trust you. It’ll make me happy if I can cry. ;w;

This shit is extra gay my niggas. OP get a job and start lifting weights for you turn into a 30 yo hon with no life skills but larding as an anime school girl and taking dick

i wouldn't want to make you cry.
but you could always look to me for support if you do.

jesus christ you are so fucking adorable I just want to squeeze you until you cant breathe

dont hurt them thats mean

I’ve begun yoga and some morning exercises to help my blood flow better and so I can flex more. I have a job but sometimes I like to feel sad. I’m not role playing I’m just here to cry for a bit and some nice people helped me. Its wonderful

Fucking throttle them, do it.

kiss their forehead.

hurting littles is kinda my thing user. I like to make them cry and beg.

Stop using other people as a crutch and there’s 40% chance you kill yourself if you keep up with feeding dysphoria by being a bitch nigga
Did you not have a father?

Lick their eyeball.

no matter who you are you have never for one second in your life not been loved

lick starting from their belly down to their groin and stop short of their cock.

Bite their fucking dick off.

gently nibble their ear.

Sink your fucking teeth into the sinewy cartilage of their ears and rip it off like a savage animal

sink your cock into the fleshy hole between their buttocks and thrust like a savage animal.

Prolapse their colon.

let them collapse into your arms.

Collapse their arms in two.

That’s so kind //// warm
Aaa that sounds magical. J-just if it hurts a bit to much I’ll try to tell you
Beat me like a taiko machine ((/;0;)/
You’re sweetness is powerful
Please daddy I’m sorry for making a big deal of this I’ll do whatever you want please forgive me;3;
No I don’t
Aa thats so lewd...
That sounds so nice and comfy
No no it’s I’m I swear I just need to cry it’s good but it is nice I can’t not say that aa idk
I’ll squirm please
I’ll scream and cry and hold you tight

press your -->two

im not daddy :q

Rip open their urethra with your dick.

Sorry not daddy. I still stab my ground. In my lik lamby slippers
Owww boi that’s too painful. Spanking will do

rip apart the barriers that guard their pained heart

I’m not that sad it’s okay I’m probably just broken or something silly.

sooooooo you're fat?

are you as cute as you sound?

I am overweight yes I’m sorry I’m trying to work out more
I probably would be a let down. But who knows. I’m shy of my face I’m trying to loose weight but it’s hard

are you sure you aren't saying that because you are afraid to acknowledge your own sorrow?

>I probably would be a let down.
c'mon, show us that body we're going to be hurting and cuddling.

this is gay

show us your dick

this

I assume OP is fat and nothing is less hot than a fat person crushing someone who is brave enough to put them over their knee and lose a hand to the void that is their arse.

Rip apart the barriers that guard their actual heart.

Stop degrading yourself for validation from sick anons dude. Lose weight, it increases estrogen levels and erodes your self confidence leading to you feeling like a worthless cumdump.

I’m the only one ITT that cares about you user, please make a change before it’s too late.

I’m not that fat... but if I hurt you I am sorry I wouldn’t want you to take something you don’t deserve or want
Maybe... that might be why I’m like this
Unfortunately it is to dark for pictures I would to momentarily feel a bit useful but I can’t I’m sorry
That’s fine I’m okay with guys. They are warm and cuddly and like to be nice to me.
I can’t but it is very small! Sorry
Furan Lagan my heart hehe
I’m usually like this but from today on I’ll try my best to get better. It will be worth it! I can’t stop crying though so it’s kind of really nice. Thank you

Do you know any specific ways to lose fat? It doesn’t have to be fast I’m okay with slow

this guy is right, OP. stop degrading yourself.

degrading you and eroding your self confidence is my job, you cute little cumslut

\(//∇//)\きゃああー
Y-yes sir!

how small is your dick?

Like itty bitty and then it grows and it’s still under regular size... so like.. 5cm and grows to 12cm...

Cut simple sugars, sweets soda etc.
Base your diet primarily around lean protein like chicken or fish and healthy fats like eggs and avocados.
Don’t fall for the no carb meme, you still need some, just try to keep it about a third of overall caloric intake.

If you’re overweight start with just taking walks, swimming if you can access a Gym or YMCA.
Work up to jogging.

When you can jog a bit without getting winded you should start looking into weight training. For now you could even start with some light weight bicep curls, skull crushers, Arnold presses, a couple of leg routines like calf raises.
Pushups and sit-ups are always good. Try starting with one a day and then adding one each day or one every other day.

Good luck buddy. Remember whoring for yous on the Chan might make you feel a bit better in the moment but you’re just distracting yourself from the real issues.

that's my boy.

Goddamnit dude I type all this intro to health advice and you want to keep geeking about larping

I’m out, highly suggest you sort your shit out, no future in riding dicks.

so you like tiny dicks?

I’m sorry if it seems that way! I really don’t mind and usually when I do these I expect no answers. I’ve noted all this thank you!!!
Hehe I-I wouldn’t mind being referred to like a girl though. I prefer softer girly clothes Daddy!
It’s easy to respond to and I do like daddy stuff//// sorry!

From the bottom of my heart, fuck you user, it will be the future you chose.

I like warm happy ones

Something that people like you may lack is confidence and self-confidence. I'm going to fix this by going to the army. Thoughts?

Fuck you too

oh? you want to be daddy's little princess, hmm? cuddled up in my lap in a pretty dress, playing with your stuffie?

he lacks some dicks

I don't know what you mean by saying that I'm protective enough, but the way I see it is that I've lowered my expectations of life so low, that I have become very resilient. I'll be able to walk 9 miles with heavy equipment on it not because I'm physically strong enough, but because I just don't care about how I or my body feels. My life will truly change when I'll go through some shit on the battlefield, or I'll die there.

That wouldn’t be too bad
Please daddy! I would love that! Can I sleep there too??
I hope you are safe and become someone you love because you will deserve it for the deed you’ve done.

may be he is saying fuck you in a sexy way

If caring user wants to fuck a piggy like me then I welcome it. He would be happy