How can i fall out of love with my ex? I think about her all the time even when with other girls

How can i fall out of love with my ex? I think about her all the time even when with other girls.
It's crazy being like this. I have tons of nudes and vids of her but I'm still so in love with her that i can't even share a pic of her soles or really anything.

I've posted my other exs nudes...but i guess i really didn't love them then.

ah ah sauce and more please holy shit im hard

Give yourself a head injury so you develop amnesia

>piercings everywhere
>dyed short hair
>small tiddies
6/10, she's pretty forgettable.
>get rid of everything that reminds you of her if possible.

you can start by not being a piece of shit

If you love you shall post

My friend gave me a saying and I'll give it to you. The best way to get over a bitch is to get on top of a new one.

Sweet, you can tell how different and unique she is because she proudly displays it just like everyone else! What a catch! Whatever dude, she’s trash.

THAT SHITS MY JELLY JAM TF YOU MEAN A 6

Ugh why am I so into girls who look like this I feel like such a fucking faggot

Kill her user, then youll have no choice but to

Because she looks so garbage that you unconsciously think that you could do everyting you want to her in a sexual way.

try dating her again and then realize that shes garbage and you really didnt love her. its how i did it

Green hair *never* looks good on a woman.

Take a look at her teeth again. That oughta do it.

We need those sole pics asshole

delete all her pictures, nudes too
i've been in your boat
just trust me, it's the most significant step you can take to forgetting that you love her

>nudes too
After you post them here, of course

Hey OP, she probably doesent give a fuck about you and has fucked multiple others by now. You think of her all day and you don't cross even cross her mind once. Grow the fuck up and move on. You're probably like 17 stop being a faggot and go fuck a bunch of sluts. Get out of your routine, delete her photos and any form of contact. Better yourself.

this, op

if you dont want to delete the nudes thats ok
but be sure to put them in a password protected rar and upload them to a private account in some host and delete them from your computer so you may change your mind midway if you want to see them again

but really, i was in your boat
just get those locked up somewhere and go chase someone else (and see a therapist if necessary)

man, I don't know. It's weird there is one or two girls, I've NEVER really gotten over, and its been decades.

You just learn to let the pain settle I guess.

Test

Delete all the pics and nudes of her. Put away anything that reminds you of her. Give it a couple of months and get on with your work/hobbies. Go on dates with other people. Time will heal.

Oh that's easy, just distract yourself by doing things you enjoy and/or that makes you a more productive and healthy person. Work more hours, working out, learn to play an instrument, whatever.

OP said he wouldn't share a pic of her. This is not his ex.

It just takes time. I was in your same boat. It takes at least 3-4 months to totally get over them, depending how madly in love you were with them

I feel you OP, been in the same boat for the better part of a decade, she moved so I broke up with her rather than do the long distance thing, missed the hell out of her the whole time. Dated other girls, shit wasn't working out, eventually her and I started talking a lot again, she tells me she's moving a bit closer so we start dating again, I'm happy as hell with her but she's clearly not happy with me any more since I guess I changed a lot in the years we'd been apart, she also had a ton of resentment pent up from me dumping her when she moved (She didn't talk about it at all in the years we were apart)
Eventually she dumped me because she realized she was completely over me, I haven't looked at a picture of her in over 3 years, haven't talked to her by text or otherwise in just as long, and yet, when I'm with any other girl, all I can think about is her.
Nothing in this life has ever made me as happy as seeing her goofy fucking smile with her fucked teeth and hearing her talk in her retarded fucking accent, she honestly feels like the only person I've ever been in love with.
You know shit's fucked when you've been dating a girl for over a year and you don't care about her in the slightest, our relationship's at its most fucked when we're having sex, she's panting and moaning telling me how much she loves me, I can feel her vagina contracting on my dick as she orgasms again and again, and the entire time I'm completely disconnected from the situation considering whether there's any point in staying in a relationship with someone I don't love. When her and I talk after sex and she talks about how she's so haply she's with me, and she can tell it's true love because she's never had this kind of passionate lovemaking with anyone else, my heart sinks and I feel like shit.

I just don't know anons.

What letter does this girl's name start with? Or her initials.

She looks like someone I know IRL and I am curious.

OP you just need to distract yourself. You'll eventually fall out of love. It takes time, some times longer than others. Just focus on vidya, work, or start a new hobby to focus on instead of thinking about her.

Go out and talk with other girls then and be reminded there are better people out there than her

please post more of this bitch

Op here. Pic in my post is a ex ex (not the one I'm trying to get over)

Although the ex I'm in love with has the same hair, glasses and also lip rings but better looking and bigger boobs.

Will take some advice here. Thanks.
And i do date and see other girls and even fucked a few but my ex was actually great to talk to and had an amazing butthole and feet. I think part of the issue is i fap to her more than other girls because of those things. Plus she was a freak and made me vids of her drinking her pee and loved it

my girlfriend of three years broke up with me over a text on valentines day. Dead in the water right now. Im up trying to fucking write a paper due in five hours. doesnt feel like ill ever get over her. shit sucks man

>tfw ex broke up with me on my birthday
>have to see her everyday cause same college program
>had same friend group
>lost most of them and they always act distant or cold

At least I finally graduate in April. Hopefully I can move far far away from this fucking place.

no

What text?

what a bitch, sorry for you user

It's been two weeks my dude, you'll end up recovering.

Like every problem in life, get drunk and share

then wake up the next morning with a hang over and suddenly you are over her