Weird/bad trip stories?

Weird/bad trip stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zzbLYboy9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have a couple I guess ill start with one of my first acid trips,

take about 2 or 3 hits ,,, starts kikin in.. think oh boy i better chill the fuck out
go to room to find somthing to watch on netflix..... look up and see a black dot on wall . WTF is that ? get up close. it moves, freak the fuck out and get scared start panicing. turn on lights. literally nothing just a shadow phew. settle down. keep it together. start to watch star trek the original (worst mistake ) starts really kicking in start seeing shit morph like a portal was just open and start hearing the voices like synchronicity speaking telling me to never do acid again or i will end up in hell.

srs i dont recommend star trek while tripping

I did acid once with my friends during 4th of July. It was cool at first, watching all the lights and the sounds. But then it became too much. The explosions were destroying my ears and I felt the fireworks burn my skin. I went inside and the every step I took I could feel my fee sink into the floor and I had to call my friend in for help. I heard her come in and ask me what was up like 6 times and then I asked her "is this a loop?" And she said "yeah it's all a loop" and that calmed me down for some reason and I went back outside but I couldn't help but feel like I forgot something inside so I went back and I heard my friend come in and ask what was up and then I told her "I thought this was a loop" and she said "yeah it's a loop. What's up?" And then I laid in the couch in the living room and the second Harry Potter was on TV and I watched that instead

howd you get out of the loop?

I don't remember exactly. I think I retraced my steps and then yelled "I'm going to watch TV" and my friends were like "okay..." And I think that pleased the acid Gods and they let me free

loops suck man

I've had many challenging trips on mushrooms but never anything that I could say was not good for me in the long run. Terrifying visions that brought me courage. The feeling of dying after my psyche was shattered. I expanded to the state of light. I was everywhere in all things throughout all time. I found love. Acid was nice but weak in comparison to psilocin. Bad trips only come from mid range doses and those who hold too tightly to their ego. It gets better after you truly let go.

yeah, swim been dry 4 14 months, sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=3zzbLYboy9Q

Idly burned a click beetle half to death while disappointed in my 2C-B trip. Motherfucker started trying to click click click but he was so damaged that it was just a tap tap tap sound... I couldn't imagine the horror, but then I COULD, and I did, and I empathized with that beetle so hard that I had to kill it. Literally became a horrifying bad trip filled with beetle empathy for a good hour or so

howd it feel been on click with a beetle?

I took one hit of acid and talked in an English accent for 6 hours straight. I couldn't stop. It was natural as fuck.

>Took 32 Benadryl
>Felt like shit
>Laid down to ameliorate feeling like shit
>Become terrified that the world is sideways OVER AND OVER

>Used LSD
>Read every article Wikipedia had about pigeons.

It was so British it was amazing

Took 4 hits
Got separated from friends and wandering alone. It was great until I started interacting with people.
Don’t know if they were real or not but each interaction resulted in being killed, then rewind to the moments before that. This went on for what felt like hours.
It’s what made me stop taking all hallucinogenics.

I had my first epileptic seizure during a trip. I ended up in the crisis part of the ER. Heres the things that happened to me that WERENT part of the trip.

A lady ripped her teeth out to throw them at a police officer, and blood got in my mouth. I wouldnt believe this was real but they advised me to get a rapid HIV test.

A naked man kept walking through the ward trying to flash all the nurses and patients.

Another naked man groped a nurse and got tackled by police.

There was so much yelling.

Eventually a nurse took pity on me and got it so my cot was rolled to an entirely different ward, and she bought me shoes since I was brought in without any. I am so thankful to her.

never had a bad trip. Does that mean ive just never taken enough?

ayyy same here but I woke up with knife wounds as well

it means you havent taken enough

I was on LSD, 300ug but it was soaked not needle point and I think it was really much stronger.

Also I came back HIV negative, haha.

Im suprised at how nice the staff was to me, seeing as I was obviously high as shit and kept asking for something to calm me down even after they gave me 2mg lorazepam IV. I mustve looped and asked about something to calm me down a hundred times.

I think, because everything else was so insane, they pitied me. Plus I was just 18 and am always extremely polite. Theres a few other reasons I think they were extra nice but theyre far more speculative.

I woke up in a canyon after falling through a cactus

took 5 meo and spent eternity in hell... literally in nothingness. First i died, then felt that everything is dying and sooner or later will die, at the end there was just nothing and i was part of it...

On my last trip...

>Three times I thought I had wandered into some strangers house (it was like 4am and I was less than clothed). I froze and had no idea how to quietly leave the house without waking anyone up. I had actually just found my way into a new part of the basement

>got stuck in a time loop. The less said the better

>remembered that somewhere there were both a preserved tarantula and scorpion in separate glass cases that we had hid beforehand, had to tuck my feeties in for that one

>had to confirm to my friend that we was not freezing to death, though he had me half convinced

>spent about an hour and a half unsure if I was ceaselessly shitting and pissing myself all over my friends rich hollywood producer dad's house

It means you've taken precisely enough. Don't meddle

The worst part was that I was viewing from the point of view of the consciousness as simple as that of a bug, a bug covered with whatever equivalent exists in a bug for third degree burns. They cannot comprehend, so they only know fear.

Just a flash of light, and then they were in whatever bug agony and without even their most trusted defense functioning at all no matter how hard they tried.

>Tap
>Tap
>Tap

I felt so bad I had to kill them and then I felt awful for a long time after.

It means you’ve either been in great environments or you’ve taken enough to have fun but not totally fuck your brain up after.

First time eating mushrooms my friend started pacing back and forth saying she wanted to blow her brains out and that the mushrooms she gave me were laced with death. Needless to say I started having a goddamn panic attack. Gripping a pillow staring at my tupac poster.

tripped probably 100 times on acid, a few on shrooms, couple on dmt and I'm yet to have a bad trip

i wish I knew where to buy Ketamine these days. That was always my favorite trips.

Not acid but first time weed.
>be 14
>friends birthday party
>sit outside on balcony smoking shisha
>pretty chill, had some beers
>got inside for a piss, come back, new tobacco in shisha
>smells funny
>"come on user, smoke some"
>"I'm not smoking weed"
>everybody laughs
>"it's not weed, it's banana flavour tobacco"
>not sure
>two best friends nod, so I guess it's okay
>smoke
>cough
>fuck me.jpg
>start getting sleepy
>fall asleep
>30 minutes later my friends mom wakes me up
>"user, you're friends are going... You should ho too"
>get up, dizzy as fuck
>go outside with friends, have to walk about 10 minutes till I get home
>pretty chilled
>suddenly hear air raid sirens
>hear fucking StuKas flying around
>grab my friends and shout at them
>"FUCKING STUKAS! WE HAVE TO GET INTO THE AIR RAID BUNKER ASAP!"
>"Bro, the fuck you talking? We don't hear anything."
>screaming with tears in my eyes
>"FUCKING RUN! YOU STAY WITH ME!"
>start running towards home
>see my house
>blank out
>next thing I know I'm in my bed
>no memory of yesterday
>call up friends
>tell me I collapsed at my doorstep after shouting "fucking stukas!"
>they took my keys, got me in my bed and left

Till this day I don't remember anything, but yeah... Fucking weed is just amazing. Got some other weed related stories. Bump if interest.

When I was around 15 I found a substance called 4 aco dmt, ordered 250mg of this shit durning mid summer, shit doesn't arrive till mid winter. Busy as fuck but finally get a day do trip, this is my first trip and I'm dumb as fuck so I take the whole thing. After about 30mins feel so good that I have to free the pets in my house. I let out the dog and my cat and them my mom finds me and starts freaking out. Tells me to go smoke a bowl a calm down (She just thought I was too stressed and was having a breakdown. I go smoke still don't have visuals so I go to my room. Once I get to my doing the story kinda splits up into 2 parts, what actually happened and what I saw/experienced. So I'm sitting on my bed and I start moving my legs and they kept going in a loop which freaked me out, my mom comes in and I start feeling like a hot. Do some hand shit and it feels and looks like I'm changing physical things and my mom is all types of scared so I actually think I'm some sort of god. She freaks out and goes for a cig. Next thing I know everything turns.... non colour? I called my mom up and looked at her and she looked like a blank creature. Somehow think she is the creator/some sort of advanced ai. Ambulance gets called and I'm 50% out of this world.

this world. Police and medics come in and I can see all the faces I've ever seen on their faces. I get into the ambulance and I'm 10000000% gone I'm in the future and im being interagatoed about my time in the past. I say I have failed the mission and that we lost the war. Feel utterly defeated and pass out. Wake up in hospital with medical staff talking to me and it turns out I was talking back then all of a sudden I got my consciousness back and couldn't remember anything they asked me and pretty much said "Get the fuck out my room, I won't get hospitalized like a nigger" and started crying for a good hour and half. I don't ever take a high dose like that again, still kinda feel like I'm a time traveler trying to stop a war with an unknown enemy

use dnm or buy 1p-lsd or ald-52 which are identical to acid and legal or 4-aco-dmt which is like shrooms but legal and cheaper or 4-ho-met which is like shrooms but with almost no headspace and more visuals but i find it quite boring because of that

what market?

Should also add that red and green switched for me, I wonder if everyone experiences subjective colours.

its means ur a bitch cunt

dream market for illegal shit or chemlogix / lysergi for those rcs

no idea how you took 250mg of 4-aco-dmt
25-30 mg is the equivalent of 3 grams of dried mushrooms

Lsygeri is so fucking costly tho. also i realize i cant buy anything right now bevaise im leaving the country soon.

I accidentally took about 10 times the normal dose of peyote once. three day long trip that ended with me in the psych ward.

yeah the ald-52 and 1p-lsd are more expensive than lsd but the tryptamines like 4-aco-dmt are pretty cheap.

Same, the doctors said I should have went completely insane and should have been out of it for longer. I remember near the end of my trip I really felt like I didn't want to die and I wanted to see my loved ones again and after that boom, back to the "real" world. Idk if this is what crazy people experience or not and that's why they don't care to be locked up all day, feelsbadman.

yeah, i mean, deffo for cost per trip. but i dont got my scale anymore, and i dont really have the moeny. so i guess ill stay sober for another three months until im back in amsterdam,

Acid or shrooms for first time?

shrooms, natural not synthetic.

thats really stupid what the fuck does it matter if its natural or not? fucking heroin is natural too. acid is way easier mentally than shrooms

4-aco-DMT has a higher body load. Shrooms have a much more existential but physically easy trip. It requires much less knowledge to have a good triip on shrooms than on acid

Weed isnt hallucinogenic m9. Dumb cunt

Weed is actually hallucinogenic, dumb cunt

yeah, its pretty obvious that it is, but its super fucking mild. just a little color when you have a strong sativa.

Xecked. Story?

Movies to watch on acid ?

Smoked weed for 6 years, over 1kg in total

Never have I ever hallucinated. Only slight perspective changes and being able to visualise the room is was with eyes closed. That was on amounts of like 2g in an hour

Nowhere near actual hallucinations

It's a fucking psychoactiv you Flaming faggot.

>Friend has roommate
>Neither friend nor roommate do drugs
>Said roommate does a shit ton of mushrooms and drinks OJ
>Roommate breaks computer
>head butts walls
> I get called to help for some reason
>arrive
>Roommate runs outside
>catch up to him
>walk him back home
> he tackles me
>we fall towards plate glass window on below ground appartment
>I nope, turn 360 and Grab his arm
>he falls through window
>he doesn't impale all over it
>fuck this i'm out
>friend says please help
>wind up pinning him to his bed for several hours.

What i thought was a auditory hallucimatiom was actually a prediction 5 hours into the future when i heard my mom come home.

I took a tab and saw Neon Indian in december 2016, first time doing acid. We got back to my mates house and smoked a few cones - I was having a good time until the weed really kicked in and someone decided to put shrek on. Everyone fell asleep and I was losing my fucking mind watching shrek, before I knew it it was up to the third movie and I was on this hard wooden floor talking to british thugs (and gangsters of other languages) in my mind, and then out of nowhere david tennant as doctor who was talking to me saying that everything was gonna be fine but then billie piper told me that he only says that to people that are about to die so I really lost it and if I closed my eyes all I could see was mosquitos, blood, gore and extreme close-ups of insects and insect parts. When it started to wear off I was fetal and just got up and left, it was 7am - reckon I had a stroke that night and have had problems with the left side of my body ever since. Haven't done acid since.

dumb

Fantasia

It means you
>haven't gone full retard with the dosage
>haven't smoked too much weed, seriously save it for after the peak
>you were well prepared
>you were in a good trip space
>you had no emotional shit, distractions or things on your mind happen during the trip
>you werent retarded during your trip (ie: going out in public, being around people you aren't really close with, hanging around drunk people or assholes etc)

I miss tripping because the way I always planned my trips was ~10 hours of comfy. I play chill vidya during the come-up, enjoy the usual during the peak (looking outside, shower, masturbating, music, wherever the trip takes me) then spend the 5+ hours after that chilling with snacks, weed and whatever I feel like watching.

>acid is way easier mentally than shrooms
This. Both are good but shrooms can be a bit more unpredictable in the potency and the trip itself.
Main issue is that shrooms are a shorter trip but acid you basically have to plan most of a weekend around.

A friends drunk sister came over and started talking about how she cuts herself, she even showed some of her scars. Was peaking at the time and it was to much for me. Said something along the lines of "Christ can we talk about something else". I mean maybe I was rude but fuck I don't need to here about that shit with a head full of acid.

shrooms once fucked me up. i already had some in the past but one day i had some with a friend of mine and it went arseway.

>ate them at another firends's place
>start going back home, waiting for it to kick in.
>arrived at home stil nothing
>we just wait watching TV
>i was still living at my parent's back then
>mom was here with us
>suddently starts kicking really hard
>mom dosen't notice a thing (don't know how)
>we need to get the fuck out of here really quick
>panic.jpeg
>my friend is ok, i'm totally not
>when we manage to reach out the street all the lights and noise makes me freak out more
>feel like the atmoshpere is crushing me
>"dude i need to sit down right now"
> find the closest public garden
>i lie down and do nothing for the next hour and a half
>struggling against my bad trip
>when the shitstom is over we go back home
>we just sat in my room smoking joints and listening music until the trip ends.

good thing shrooms handle way easier than acid. never took hallucinogens inside a city ever again.

4-aco-dmt has way less body load than shrooms
feels much cleaner probably because it doesnt have the other alkaloids that shrooms have and you also dont have to eat a fucking fungus

weed is a psychedelic and it becomes a lot more psychedelic after taking stuff like lsd

swear the shitting pissing thing happens to me every trip i'm on, not a fun time at all

i find shrooms too short, just when it gets good the comedown starts