Is using a vape the best way to get high?

is using a vape the best way to get high?

yes
vaping oil is even better

Only if you have girly lungs.

wiki numbers for efficiency: joint 30%, vaping 50%, food up to 100%

didn't someone in CO commit suicide after buying edible at dispensary?

Dabs are the best as far as smoking goes

i wish i was still in NL. gotta buy a bong.

Edibles are better.
When thc passes through your liver it creates a chemical 5x more potent than just smoking it

it begins

i have a vaporizer, Storm Vaporiser

Decent but not worth a 100 EU price tag, Gets you "edible" high which is alot more comfy then a bong hit.

Absolutely

I have a desktop vape

Dabuddha and it has been used daily for 2 years++

Works like a charm it has saved me hundreds of pounds on weed that I would have thrown in joints, you need to much less in your vape.

Don’t buy a cheap one they are shit go for one that is built to last and work properly!

Hands down best purchase of my life!!

Did u get a refreshing coke with that too,

We get it, you vape

What?

I like to use Vicks Vapor Rub to get high

In comparison to above when I say don’t buy a Shit cheap one, I payed around £190-210 pounds for mine I can’t remember to be honest,, but it still sellls for £190 today so it has held its value it is a whip style vape, where you draw through a tube, I always used to explain to to my friends like it was an electric bong, but pulled smoother and got you 10x higher for your weed,

Don’t bash it till you try it, it is a totally different experience , totally different than joints, and even blunts, the high is insane,

Plus I grew at the time I bought it so I was allways throwing top quality through it

Seconded. I love a solid edible high. Intense and it lasts hours.

Hahaha you know it brother

I also have a Da Buddha, and it has a key issue - you have to load the bowl sideways into the heat element, so weed can fall out. If I bought again, I'd buy something that loads vertically because its a pain in the ass while stoned to be worrying about not spilling weed into the heat element.

Vape is a much 'lighter' high than using a bong, so I still use both. When I need to get shit done (either after smoking or the next day), the vape is better. When I want to kick back properly, I use the bong. They're both good in different ways, and I prefer cones from the bong when smoking with friends. Seems more sociable.

make a tincture out of ethanol, may change your opinion

>how they make profit? wtf!!!

Why do you want to get high? Does it help with the pain when your boyfriend fucks you dry in the ass?

I have literally never been able to get high off edibles. Is there something I might be doing wrong?

scam

Looks like the bots are back

you not tried vaping? im guessing not

vaping doesnt feel the same, its very mellow in comparison but is really nice

bongs are my favorite personally. the water fucking stinks but its well worth it.

yes, but it givs bad burnout after.

Yeah but it's a body high, no sativa head high!

Are you making them yourself? Making cannabutter?

I used PAX 2 several times, the high is really different, hard to explain, it seems like it's easier to handle, but you're actually pretty baked
For me bong is equally good, probably the best way to smoke that involves combustion, very efficient too
I started hating joints because of how wasteful they are and even more so if you don't mix with tobacco, which is very shunned by burgers