Life is a short warm moment, and death is a long cold rest

>life is a short warm moment, and death is a long cold rest
I fear death like a motherfucker, but isn't there a certain beauty in knowing that we have this fleeting moment to... be?
>it's s strange thing to be anything at all
>feels thread
>very intoxicated thread
Get free (You)s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmkPBrHwQWI
youtu.be/cUfIKX5ReKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life is too short to be sad. I'm in love with my best friend, but I'm scared of telling her because I don't want to lose her. You've just motivated me op, I'm going to tell her how I feel.

that's what I fucking like to hear

Its beautiful in a way, but also shitty.

Sure I have fleeting moments, but rarely are they actually "good". I come here everyday, do the same shit every day, sleep, wake up, play some games, watch a movie or show, shitpost, read some shit maybe, rinse and repeat.

Hope this is helpful
youtu.be/VmkPBrHwQWI

Your life isn't too much farther than mine. The beauty, I feel like, is the fact that somehow in our consciousness, we were able to feel happiness. It may be irrelevant after death because we won't be able to remember it.

But isn't a moment of happiness worth it?

liked it. Will watch soon. Thanks user

youtu.be/cUfIKX5ReKQ
This has helped me a lot

get your kicks while you can-- why the fuck not, right?

you can't feel regret when you're gone, might as well live it up

Liked

I don't want to spend my conscience life feeling like I've done wrong
Glad you like it!

i'm not sure if doing wrong or not doing anything is the worse fate

give it a shot anyway and see how it pans out

Not doing it is much worse

two different forms of regret, i guess

both hinge on your perspective, but i'd rather know than not-- right?

I want to follow my dreams. I want to leap across the great abyss of eternity and time travel for the salvation of the forsaken, plunge into the chaos steadfast and ricochet like a bullet hitting a bullseye I want to shed my afflictions and hold the one who still believes in me close and promise my farewell so that the universe may be redeemed and give everything up all of my ugliness and my passions.

Not doing something is the worst thing you can do
Holy run on i hiope thays pasta

periods are for pussies

Faggot

very original response

Death is litearlly non existence. Thereby making life infinite by comparison. You dun retard.

You dun try to be too smart

try?

I'm not afraid of death anymore, I'm more afraid of people at this point, since I'm a outcast with a bald spot on the back of my head since that's a scar from when my tumor was removed. I'm tired of pretending around people, but I can't open up to people anymore

Being ded is the same as not being born yet. You.don't.care

Just like... Wear a hat.

My only regret is spending precious minutes on this website

>biggest problem is solved by wearing a skullcap
nigger, give me some real problems

fuck me

I dated a girl and it ended up not working out, she was the sweetest most loving person I've ever meet and I love and miss her so very fucking much.
I don't have any real friends and all the so called friends I have don't really care about me and they always ignore or forget about me.

I really hate life, for at least 2 years I've thought about killing myself each morning and every night, I just want someone to love me, to accept me, but maybe I'm one of those people who aren't meant to be happy, meant to be loved or accepted. I hope you guys are doing well tonight.

bump, my heart is broken.

same

Hey you! What's got you down?

I might get into a relationship with a girl. I can’t tell if she thinks I’m trying to ask her out in every message (I’m not) or if she likes me but doesn’t know if that makes sense?

yes feels like we are passengers on something taking us across this place and then we enter the portal of death, we try to cling to the warmth of sex and youth to forget where we are heading.