I am a femanon, and I wish my boyfriend was that size...

I am a femanon, and I wish my boyfriend was that size....I love him and we've been together for 2 years but he is only like 6 and half inches and I just want to be filled up again (fwb I had when I met bf was 10 inch, but I stopped seeing him 6 months after meeting bf)

complaining about 6.5...wow that sucks! good luck with that

this sounds fake

He's only 6.5 erect

Fake, sage

Sad Story is sad

>i’m a larping virgin faggot that doesn’t know what a cervix is

just have him fist you you dumb slut.

I have a high seated cervix, and actually get pleasure from my c-spot

You got a Kik? Could give you a ten incher to play with.

My bf is pretty geeky I don't want to risk that stuff on my phone (am on library computer)

god damn jew bait

its not uncommon. What do you think of my softie?

Yes that's not bad, might hit my cervix if longer hard

much longer.my flaccid penis is much bigger than your bfs hard

OP is a fat bearded redhead rolling his asshole while pretending to be a girl online.

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

You people don't actually believe shit right? Right? I mean you all know it's biologically impossible to have a cervix this deep right? Please tell me you're not this fucking stupid.

I can kind of relate. My bf also has a pathetic 8" micropenis, and I need at least 16 inches to feel any satisfaction with sex.
I love him to death, but I can't help but crave my past ONS and FWBs, shortest of them had 20" dicks flaccid and loved it.

Yes definitely, all black men I've been with were at the very least 50 inches, which is the average for black men. All of us women really desire 50-60" which all black men have, and any woman claiming otherwise is obviously lying while I'm speaking 100% truth like you guys.

That looks so nice and brings back some old feelings :x

Dont really like black guys... have played with one ,thought he was some kind of sex god...he was only like 7 and just did that standard black guy jackhammer

is the bait even trying?

When she's got that 30" deep cervix

115% correct

what would you do with me?
Guess my size. soft and hard

My current GF has tiny DD boobs. My last GF had enormous sweater meat, so I loved her more.

>what would you do with me?

This

>Implying that's you
Holy kek

>Femanon
>Hasn't shown tits or timestamp

GTFO!!!

More faggot cuckold small penis humiliation role play garbage. Every single one of you are just helping some degenerate faggot blow his load. Not one single tits with time stamp and just a bunch of guys posting dick pics they saved pretending it's their own cock. Why is there still no containment board for these mentally ill faggots yet?

Fucking this

thx b

Tits or gtfo with your good-for-nothing opinions.

Everyone in this thread is a dumbass and a faggot.

Tits or GTFO, Canyon Cunt

More agenda 21 psyop bullshit. God rammed Mike's are dedicated

>safe in all fields

Found OP

>stopped seeing FwB after 6 months??

This is why I hate females

Glad this guy actually knows shit, good on you Sup Forumsro

The pic you posted is 7 inches you idiot

Sounds like you weren’t satisfied before, you aren’t satisfied now, and let’s be honest even your perfect boy will eventually not be enough for you.

>tldr women

Maximum kek achieved

This

As an actual femanon, this is obviously fake. Unless you have a giant vag, 10 inches would be painful af. Even if you did like big dicks, you wouldn't be complaining about it on Sup Forums. Gtfo.

Tits or gtfo but yeah duh

Fake and gay

10 feels great. he couldn't just pound me balls deep, no, but just that full feeling and the fact that I like being dominated? uh yeah, it was more than fine

sorry about your limp dick bf, or your nonexistent one, but some of us just want what we want

Stop pretending to be a girl, faggot.

Stop raping gay boy

Oldfags laughing at you fools for falling for this easy troll.

his previous gf probably let him fuck her ass everyday, so not everyone can be happy you know

Bait. Go get aids.

you still bumped a page 9 thread to bait more people

>60 replies and no tits+ timestamp.
Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Dickfly says gtfo this thread

typical white man

This is exactly why divorce rates are higher, the more men a women has been with. They're broken once they get a few different cocks. Spoilt for choice. It's a statistic look it up. Divorce rates and sexual partners graphs

>Implying this isn’t obviously LARP bait
>or the fact the women exist at all on this board

6/10, got me to reply. Both us here wasting time/shitposting

I always bottom out in girls with probably more than a third of my dick still unable to fit so me and you could have fun

This user gets it! OP is a faggot

So freaking fake lel. Go FUG yoursefl :DDdd

Dubs of faggotry. Probs got a lil acorn pecker

bait.

my dick is average and last night this girl was squirting like hell and screaming like a pig so i don't know what to think btqh
and as long as i can cum on your pathetic faces i don't care too much

I want a dick that can impale my esophagus from the bottom up