body shot?

Sister

You ever wonder how many guys your moms fucked before getting married

Yeah i would like to fuck her face!

What would you do?

Just ask her pleb

Have you fucked her yet user!

How's the rest of her?

Do you ever wish you could eat sweet Anna’s pussy? Have her squirm and cum all over your face!

Great body, I would prefer splitting her cunt in two with my thick cock and spray cum all over her stomach

All the time

Wanna make her cry?

For my Mom I'd say in the 20-30 range, we talked pretty openly about sex together when I was growing up I never asked for details (it wasn't like that) but I got a pretty good range and idea of what she got up to.

Did you ever fuck her?

Show me how thick your cock is

fucking cringe/10

No but I do have an "almost" story if you want to hear it?

Want to fuck her good.

How?

i ONLY fap to my sister

stole these and literally cant stop

Bent over, face against the floor, hands tied behind her back.

anyone want more?...

Yes sir

I had an awkward sexual moment with my mother when I was 14
>Dad wasn't living with us at the time and mom would get drunk a lot
>Late one night I was in my room watching TV and mom came in really drunk
>Right at the time a sex scene was playing and she started with "what's this? you're too young for this turn it off"
>Thankfully the sex scene ended, but then mom jumped on the bed next to me to watch the rest of the movie
>After a very short time she starts to talk about sex to me for some reason
>Very soon she started to get pretty explicit and I got very hard listening to her
>She was lying facing away from me towards the TV as we were talking I started to play with my dick under my pants because what she was saying was hot
>I don't remember the lead up to what she was saying but I remember her saying something like
>"And when you get a little older and have a GF and start having sex you'll do it to"
>And for whatever reason and without giving it any thought at all I hesitantly asked her
>"Could I have sex with you to try it?" After a short pause she said "Mmmm....I don't think you're really ready for that"
>I say "OK" and then we don't really talk that much after that and about 10 min or so later she pretty much passed out drunk on my bed so I went and slept in her room
>Woke up the next morning and we never talked about it, she was so drunk I doubt she even remembered
>I wasn't prepared for it to happen at the time but I do look back and really wonder now what it would have been like

Damn! Is she hot bro?

pics plz

Looks like that chick who hates mondays.

Cousins

everyone hates mondays.

She was OK she was 42 at the time so she was passable
Don't have sorry

I do

she is your mother. just say if you dont wanna share.

im addicted

No I actually don't have, and she has no social media if I had a good early pic of her I would show it to you.

He's taalking about the female school shooter who wears that style of glasses. When asked why she did it she said "I hate Mondays".

Show those titties

Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays!!

these?

My half sister...yeah we fucked

I hate it how I need to learn all the american school shooters to understand these jokes. Why do you have more school shooters than fucking presidents?

What happened to the other half?

mondays was also a slang term in the navy for niggers. So was rich kids and hurricane victims (cause nobody likes any of those). It’s so we could talk shit about them right to their face without getting slapped for racism.

"I hate mondays."
"Yeah man, feel ya."
"I just liked the good ol' days when mondays would pick up cotton."
"Wait what?"

Anything naughtier?

Dad married a woman 20 years younger.

She’s sucking her brothers cock

I’m 16 years older than her

We fucked a bunch of times

Post them vids homie!!

>MFW I stub my toe on a wall.

Dump them all

how did you get this. this cant be real

Very real...wish I could just show you our IDs or family photos to prove but that would ruin us

Moar!!!!!!!!

Can you please post vids somewhere, this is fucking hot!!!

So hot!

Dem titties!!

You misspelled brother.

wow.... moar!

We didn’t grow up together. In her early 20s she had insecurity issues. I told her she was gorgeous. Got her drunk. We went skinny dipping and she stared at my cock. One drunk night led to many fuck sessions over the years

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> munj.pw/teens
It's better than TINDER.

Any good pics of her pussy? Or getting fucked!

She’s married now and so am I but we still sneak reall kisses and crotch grabs when we can

man it looks the one on the lefts lips always have advantage on hide.

degenerates

MOAR!!!

Dayum! Lucky bastard

Okay, we know she’s 18 from the bday cards...where’s the nudes bro?

Guessing that’s nice and tight as it looks?!

Haven't got any sorry, couple of near though

Yes!!! I wish we still fucked

You lucky sumbitch, got any vids you can share?

You are my new hero user

I have plenty but we’d be identified
There’s one floating around where she says “fuck your little sister”

Hero to some and disgusting person to others. Don’t care really...best sex I ever had tho “I can’t believe I’m fucking my sister”

Whoa! I never thought I'd ever see anyone I know pop up on Sup Forums. She used to live with a buddy of mine.

You got nudes of her? ...is she your family?

Like already on a tube site?

Looking for OP. Don't got nudes... sorry. But do got this. I'm sure OP would want you to have this.

Since its already out there, can you point us in a certain direction?
Please