Be drive

Be drive
Find this
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call the police.

Keep driving. No pussy on earth is worth even a second in prison.

teach her how to squat

give lift
makes small talk
drop her off
carry on with day

stop, ask her if she's alright, then ask if she would like to call someone, maybe her parents or a friend?

Pull over ..ask her why she's alone on side of road..see if she needs food or water..try to contact her parents..nah jk rape her obv

>Keep driving. No pussy on earth is worth even a second in prison.
Amerifag detected

let her hitch, drive in cloverleaf pattern for six hours until she passes out.

Administer drugs, call friend over for a party.

Take her home, boil 12 eggs and feed them to her

Moar

Ask her how much for good time, raw dog anal

Yeah, must be from the country with some of the highest prison standards in the world...

Do you even listen to yourself? Idiot.

Ask her if she has ever seen the inside of a Turkish prison.

>761247696

>pick up crying girl here: 39°54'49.04"N 104°58'45.35"W
>console her in truck
>convince her to take time away from problems and come with me to cabin in touristy spot here: 39°48'6.08"N 105°30'52.16"W
>keep driving past location
>she starts to get worried
>head into the forest
>???
>PROFITED
>they'll never find the bodies here: 39°48'32.52"N 105°32'56.03"W

Absorb her nutrients

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

>39°48'32.52"N 105°32'56.03"W
leaving bodies in the arapho national forest? well shit im about a 15min drive from that spot think i'll go take a look around. If I dont find that body user imma be pissed you lied and i'll murder you in those woods when I find you

>think i'll go take a look around

i'll meet you up there :)

ram it at 100 mph

>Be drive
>Find this
>Wat do

Tie hand
Put dick
Cut neck

Bet there's a group of nigs hiding in some bushes to rob anyone that stops for this skank

Stop in front of her and get out. Take a piss on the side of the road. Get back in car, drive away

Be swerve
Fuck corpse

Oh please do friend... it's been awhile since i've been able to let out some stress in those dark lonely nobody a round for miles woods...

By chance did you pass by the old river rocks? The 3 formation? If so I think I know bouts where you're staying. Btw Do leave a light on at the cabin I would hate to think you arent home when I come say hi.

also a bit disapointed you didnt keep her alive for a bit so when I show up it's naked her tied to a chair time... and you missed the chance to force walk her naked thru the woods with her undies as a gag. boring boring man you didnt even take pics of her naked butt I bet.

Then fuck the corpse

or because the age of consent is lower than America's in much of the world
it's 14 in Germany for example

there is no cabin
she's sleeping in the ground now
i'll meet you at the cemetery up there before you go onto the trails :)

wait.. you're by the old cemetary? bullshit

And really you drag a chick out to the woods and dont take one forced naked walk pic? Not one panties in mouth crying pic? not 1 titties slapped around pic? not one making her eat her own shit pic?
boring killer is boring

did ya least take a grave pic or a bout to dump the body pic? A here's the victim pic? I know you killers always gotta have something for the fap later

>And really you drag a chick out to the woods and dont take one forced naked walk pic? Not one panties in mouth crying pic? not 1 titties slapped around pic? not one making her eat her own shit pic?
>boring killer is boring
>
> did ya least take a grave pic or a bout to dump the body pic? A here's the victim pic? I know you killers always gotta have something for the fap later
Ok, ok , we get it, you're a big fan of dexter,criminal minds and all that shit. stop.

Tell her that her pants are riped

>burnout 360 degrees and drive away

but the body was found and everyone was all omfg a killer posted here.

wonder what happened to that one killer that was posting about a year ago with various body pics

tell the troll to stop posting his killer wank story first user

>see this thread
>ctrl+f
>eggs
mah nigga

you feed him... why would he stop?

That's what a trap looks like.

Tie to trellis so she’ll continue to grow straight.

>wtf happend here????

Am I the only one whose first thought wasnt "she is a prostitute"?

see? :D no more shit. :D

Ask if she needs help, offer to drive her to the nearest gas station.

...and when she tells me she isn't talking to her parents and has no bf. I will tie her up in my basement, for keks.

give her a lift, try get number and shit

for once, yes

No you were not >You sir are a puffter

Dump her with the others

Pull up
Ask her where she's headed
Be polite, make conversation
Pull up to her destination
Remind her that it's quite risky and frankly dangerous to hitchhike, reiterate that she could be gambling with a horrific fate by doing so and stress that she shouldn't do that again
Wish her well

If she's underage, I'd drop her home and tell her parents. If it seemed like she was really getting into a dangerous situation, I'd take her to a police station and inform them of the situation.

Imagine if she was your sister or mother OP, what the fuck would you really want to transpire? You'd pray to god she'd get home safe. Nothing else.

Yep. Pretty much. Maybe also advice on how not to get in her situation again.

turn 360 degrees and drive away

>You'd pray to god she'd get home safe. Nothing else

average Sup Forumstard would start going through her drawer, sniffing panties, jerking off furiously and making up fake incest story to post on Sup Forums

If this was my sister, I would fuck her badly.
Pic kinda related maybe

/thread

Yeah nah no. Traps look like retarded guys in dresses.

No.

I don't take hichhikers, and 90% of the time seemingly single girls on the road are lures.

stopping for a girl like that in that wooded area is how many robberies are initiated. The thing to do, is to check the area first for shadows, and movement. Then stop and see if she is ok. Offer to call someone for her.

Also, I think hitching is illegal. You could call the police on her, and that way get her the help she needs.

>stopping for a girl like that in that wooded area is how many robberies are initiated
Yup

Keep driving. I wouldn't even slow down. She looks underage and even if it's a simple stop, pick her up, drive here to where she wants to go and drop off? That can easily turn into "HE RAPED ME!!!" even if nothing happened. So FUCK that. I don't trust females what so ever.

I would consider this. Is there any additional? Looks like amateur, not pedantic professional stuff.

Fuck off, take it to one of your shit eating threads

Marriage, kids, fin

See maiden
pull over
Tip fedora and ask if alright
Offer MLP fanfic as reading material
drive her to mom's house
Mom finally proud of me
take her to my apartment under mom's house
apartment isn't basement.

you'd be gay not to suck its cock and eat its shit

>jealous because men are better at everything including being a female

also tits or gtfo

Quick search. Its actually a shop. I knew those tits looked too proper.

There is literally nothing to be jealous of. Vagina is far superior to Penis. There is no real contest. I got your tits...

Awesome. Thread ruined by mentally ill faggots. Abandoning

still ugly either way, for me anyway, cute enough to tolerate existence for others, not mine.

why is one person having a fake arguement with him self

even then, i doubt anyone is dumb enough to think a foresty area like that is a good spot to try and hitchhike, it's not like they don't know that someone would be wary of being lured like that. way too sketchy to stop imo

offer a ride, and offer her a drink, take advantage, win, drop her off at bus stop

Pic is out of date, theyre like a thousand times more riddled with diseases now

also, if the area was not soo wooded, I would offer a ride. How does the saying go? Ass, Grass, or fuel for the vehicle?

ty

made my day tbh xx

Thanks dude. I didn’t even look at the original pic, but looking at you’re now, yeah it’s laughable that anyone would believe that a faggot with bags of plastic rammed in his chest would ever look like that.