MARVEL BTFO

MARVEL BTFO

>“To talk about the violence question, look at any Marvel movie. They’re more violent than anything that I’ve done, but [in my movies,] you give a s— about the characters, which makes it matter more. That’s all I’ll say.”

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/mel-gibson-batman-v-superman-1201853090/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You seriously need to kill yourself at this point. You've basically devoted your life to spamming threads about Mel Gibson on an image board. How sad and empty your life must be.

lmao triggered mcuck

Do people think that the kids that watch comic movies don't care about the characters?

Based Mel

he means that the violence only happens to the paper-thin villain characters

Is he under the impression that people give more of a shit about the William Wallace than say Captain America? Because he's wrong.

Why does Mel look like a rabbi now?

>puts the happy merchants on blast
>becomes one
Pottery

variety.com/2016/film/news/mel-gibson-batman-v-superman-1201853090/

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” has another vocal detractor: Mel Gibson.
>“It’s a piece of s–t,” the 60-year-old director told Deadline at the Venice Film Festival. “I’m not interested in the stuff. Do you know what the difference between real superheroes and comic-book superheroes is? Real superheroes didn’t wear spandex. So I don’t know. Spandex must cost a lot.”

He thinks capeshit in general is trash. So, it's no surprise he doesn't like Marvel either.

>"Mel GIbson confirmed to play Immortus in Avengers 5"

>Robert Downey Jr. threatens to leave the MCU if Mel Gibson isn't given a chance to direct and star in the new Avengers

>RDJ: Mel i'm using my influence to appease the Jews to forgive you so we can do Iron Man 4 together, so try to keep your cool and not say anything too upsetting
>Mel: Yeah, sure. FUCK CAPESHIT BTW!

lmao

doesn't really work, one of the best actors alive vs a literal who from a shit tv show, should've gone with that bull dyke from deadpool

>How sad and empty your life must be

it's Sup Forums, it kind of applies to all of us

>How sad and empty your life must be.

About as much as you for telling him off for it

he's still too tall
>tfw you will never get a true manlet wolverine in your lifetime

Kinda true though.

>Avengers wrecked the shit out of NYC but it's okay

>Guys who legit died in WW2 oh my god the carnage on screen is too much

no you fucking retard, in your film you show the violence, in a marvel movie they show the lead up to the violence and then cut away, the entire thing is a question of visual impact

how fucking dumb do you have to be to have this opinion?