ITT:

ITT:
>Weed
>stories of smoking weed

Kys and fuck weed. Never doing weed again.

ya big ol fanny

>be me, clean shaven, and conservative short hair cut. needing to buy some weed.
>I don't work out, but I jog, and do calisthenics.
>new to the area, so naturally I go to the bad part of town.
>see a couple a guys hanging out by a head shop.
>walk in, there are some others in the store.
>casually ask a stoner where to score. Half jokingly, as I get some rolling paper.
>tell me go around the block to the rear of the blue building.
>I do and there is a person there.
>Casually ask where to score some weed.
>previously, I have been mistaken for a cop, and now is no different.
>stranger says, prove your not a cop.
>I'm a bit of a fetishist, and carry around a small penis shaped mouth gag.
>I get on my knees in front of this stranger and pop the gag in my mouth. Its black, about 1 inch, and its stubby shaped head fits nice. It comes with leather straps, but I just hold it in my mouth usually and drive around with it.

cnt?

I think you meant lsd storys

>Be 13
>try weed for the first time
>be 18
>realize weed is gay
>no longer smoke weed because adult

>So I pop the gag out, and show him the spit wet black shaft and head. Its shiny from my mouth wetness, and I start to get turned on.
>I stand up, put the gag away and he sells me some weed that looks pretty good. It smells like pine or even pine sole which is supposed to be good.
>I give him my burner number and go home.
>weed was good, but a week later I'm out, driving around, getting aroused by wearing the gag in its full leather harness.
>I get the idea to score more weed with my friendly stranger.

Can I refer you to

> I call him up. Since its a burner with no name, I have to identify myself by indicating what I did behind the blue building.
>"I'm the guy that put that small plastic dick in my mouth, remember?"
>I tell him, I need some more, so he tells me to meet him at a location, not far from the head shop.
>the distance is aways and I'm driving local, so I hit all the stops signs.
>At one stop sign there is a man around 5'10, 30's and he notices me sucking the gag in and out, and comes up to the car door. I'm so turned on by him watching me behave lewdly. I feel my jeans get tighter and hot around my crotch, and I get nervous.
>the light turns green, and I proceed but I'm really turned on. I keep the gag in my mouth.
>I need gas, so I go to the service station where some cute guys work, and I pull in to full service.
>The gag is out of my mouth but its resting, shaft and head up, on the center console in full view of the who ever comes to the window.

is anyone reading this? Are you getting turned on?

>be me
>father grows lot of weed (farmer)
>passively smoking since birth
>at 16 decide to finally try this shit
>wew lad I feel so intelligent and enlightened, ideas race in my mind, I can explain all.
>start feeling everyone else is dumb and i'm the greatest mind on the planet.
>listening to Autechre, I feel I get their music more than themselves.
>smoked for 16 years, now 32 and finally happy I dont crave it anymore.

my father used to smoke so much, but what made him stop was utter bad trip where he collapsed on the floor and got an out of body experience.
Later on he smoked again against his will (someone put weed in his pipe) and got to emergency again: he got allergic to the product.
Glad I didnt reach that state, I can smoke, but I only feel being tired and unproductive.

Sorry, I'm not a degenerate.

18 is still a little babby you faggot. Adult is 25+

This one time I rolled a joint and smoked it. Then I watched some Netflix, felt hungry so I ate some food. Then I smoked some more and went to bed.

Do you regret smoking for so long?

>guy comes up to the window. asks what I need. >fill it up.
>I catch him noticing the gag on the center console. I notice a sly smile, but its all biz after that.
>I continue to the location of my friendly dealer, all the while popping the gag in and out, licking the head.
>I arrive and pocket the gag, and walk towards an alley. There is a door with out a lock on it, and the building looks abandoned. I don't go in, instead I call the dealer on the burner. He answers and tells me he is inside.
>inside, and he is leaning against some abandoned counter.
>"Hey, I ran dry, got anymore pot?"
>"Show me your not a cop".

*my crotch starts to tingle.

It contributed to my general lazyness but I dont regret the first experience of it.
It helped me to be in a receptive state.

>smoke quite a bit (usually every day) since 13
>now 21 and realize that weed has been the
main cause of social and mental detriment I have felt since then.
>Sober going on a year but willing to smoke again now knowing the true effects it has on me but willing to accept that I've replaced it with alcohol abuse with the novelty of turning 21 since then.

The fucks wrong with me, I feel like I've just replaced one system of substance abuse with another.

>smoke daily
>use it mainly to control a heart problem
>also takes care of introvertism and anxiety issues
>will die much sooner without it

will explain more if anyone gives a shit. all i see at the moment is weed haters and some fag who likes to suck on dildos while he drives

>I take out the gag from my pock, and play with the bulbous head. I watch him, watching me lick and suck the penis shaped gag.
>I get on my knees, and put the whole harness on this time. My mouth is stuffed full, I'm completely turned on because I have a huge oral fixation. I glance at his jean crotch.
>He's light skinned black guy, 5'11 or so, not skinny nor fat. He pushes off from leaning on the abandoned counter, and approaches me, says "You want to buy some weed?"
>I'm gagged and spit is pooling, but I manage an affirmative grunt. The spittle is leaking out, but my crotch is on fire, and heart is racing.
>He's standing two feet from me, so I grab his zipper tag on his jeans and pull it down. I don't know how he will react. I'm a little scared, but mostly, I have a single focus of doing one thing.

Yo, I actually understand. I use it to help with the social anxiety I feel on a daily basis. Minus the heart problem (that really sucks bro) I mainly smoke to help make me feel comfortable on a social basis. Otherwise; I'm diagnosed with a few social anxiety issues.

>I fish his dick out with my left hand, and pop the straps on the gag.
>spit has pooled and I don't want to dribble it on my shirt, so I swallow a bit. Leaning forward I take him in my mouth while he's getting erect. His heat is throbbing on my tongue, and I start to taste his leak.
>I pull him in and out a bit, then jerk him for a bit.
>"I'm close"
>I put the gag back in my mouth and try to stuff his dick along with it. He starts to cum, on my stretched lips, and on the gag.
>his dick, shiny from my spit matches the sheen on the penis shaped gag. Sperm all over my lips and the gag.
>My oral fetish is real and difficult to deal with, especially after stuffing his dick and the gag in my stretched mouth, so I also cum, but in my pants without even touching myself.

>in the end, he gives me an extra amount of weed, and tells me to call him in a week.

Moral of the story? Don't do weed. You'll just end up with cum all over your face. BTW sex on weed is like the sex you've always wanted.

>be bipolar and fucked in the head
>weed gives me anxiety and makes me paranoid
>too much makes me hallucinate and gives me seizures and I go into psychosis for a while
>antidepressants trigger it
>started on wellbutrin last Wednesday which increases the threshold for seizures
>had really bad ones yesterday for over an hour
Needless to say I'm done smoking weed, probably for the rest of my life. I've learned to deal with them, but I'm going to start being honest with my psychiatrist now, and not so paranoid. Hooray for being fucked in the head.

hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy

it means the heart doesn't push out blood efficiently enough. thus making the muscle overwork and build up until its to big and explodes.

i use cannabis to either slow the heart rate or speed it up, depending on where mine is for the moment.

upon testing the drs have told me they dont know why(they do but would be fired for linking the cannabis use) is in a better place than where it should be for my current age ect.

pops was given a 30% chance to live due to the same condition about 3 years ago, he said fuck it got off all the big pharma meds and only lived a cannabis lifestyle. his efraction rate(how much blood comes in compared to how much goes out) when up from a 15% to 30%.

meaning out of 100% of the blood coming into the heart, only 15% of it was leaving. after cannabis 30% was leaving the heart, thus increasing his life expectancy.

he needs a heart transplant(myself as well) 3 years ago, but being that were not a legal state, they will not give him or me a transplant because of the thc in our system..

california has a bill in place that states
>you can not deny a patient a transplant soley based on their medical marijuana use

them dubs

also mfw an imaginary line keeps me from living a normal life

Holy shit bro,
That really does suck. I apologize for saying that I sympathize; as I have no way of truly understanding of what what you're going through. Maybe you could move to Cali and hope for the best?
I wish for the best of luck to you man.

Jim Profit

One time I smoked weed. I got pretty high, watched Star Trek, and ate a meatball sub. It was ok.

cant move to cali till some of the wife family members die off, and its all good no apologies. i just live life as full as possible

>AssAss Creed 3 just came out
>buy it along with a big bag of MK Ultra
>Get high as fuck
>Play Ass Creed
>Bored and frustrated out of my mind
>Turn off game
>Watch Kim Possible with my little sister
>Have a fucking awesome time

Got exactly 3 stories, here's the first one

>Be me, 15 y/o
>Town has Schützenfest (Basicall it involves drunk people dressed in green clothes shooting at a bird made out of wood... German traditions y'know)
>Get drunk with friends
>Rando guy talks about smoking weed
>"I'd love to try it out, I've never done it"
>Dude is real friendly, ttells me we could share a joint
>Do it, tastes awful
>Don't feel anything, meanwhile other dude is high as a kite
>Go back to town festival, still don't feel anything aside from dry mouth
>They don't sell anything but beer there so I drink around a litre of beer to get rid of dry mouth
>Doesn't fucking work
>1 hour later, still don't feel high but now wasted af
>Party for 2 more hours and go home

I figuered that maybe if I try it again I would feel something (Did some google searches and found out that it's not uncommon not to feel anything the first time) so cont on how I smoked 2nd time incoming

DUDE

You just held the smoke in your mouth, didn't actually inhale

I was looking at memes on my friends phone looked at a cup of water I had in case of cotton mouth went to put the phone down but pit it in the cup drank the water then pulled the phone out it still worked so I didn't tell him it broke the next day still haven't told him

>took dabs on the toilet a few times...

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking? I wish I could help you out man.

2nd time boys

>Go to a friends house on Halloween to party and get drunk
>Party for a few hours, at around 10:30 PM some dude talks about smoking weed
>Me and a few other guys go inside and light a joint
>Get real high this time, can feel everything
>Chill AF for about 30 minutes
>Suddenly start feeling really sick
>Go outside to get some fresh air, maybe it's just all the smoke in that room
>Sit in driveway
>Start feeling more sick, lay down and try to sleep (Still in driveway, because I was drunk AF too)
>Sleep for about 30 minutes
>Guys were searching for me, find me and wake me up
>"You good bro?"
>"Yeah I'm good no worries"
>Puke up pizza I ate 2 hours before
>"Anyone want pizza?"
>Call taxi and go home, don't even say goodby, just write in whatsapp group that I got home safe and they shouldn't worry.

Third one is not so long so I'll just put it in here
>Figure that it was just the setting and being drunk last time
>Get some weed from a friend
>Go home, organize some chockolate and stuff
>Smoke it, get pretty high (It was dutch stuff and way stronger than what I smoked the first 2 times)
>Get real fucking paranoid
>Think about all the things I have ever done that were cringy or embarassing
>Feel really fucking bad
>Fapping on weed is awesome tho lol
>Go to sleep because it just feels shit at this point
>Decide to never smoke weed again

>first time at a jungle gym
>highest I've ever been
>jungle gym is the most fucking greatest thing
>can't get that high again
>use weed for productivity
>practice jazz piano w/ weed since it tells my brain to focus on boring technique practice

My doses are restricted so I don't build a tolerance. Also desktop vaporizer > papers

you mean the "green nigger" get that shit out of ur life before u bcome permafry lazy stoner kek

>Be me
>Consume cannabis after work in the comfort of my home without feeling the need to base my entire personality around it

Weed and piano just works. I'm all over the keyboard, up and down. flats sharps and naturals no matter what key I started in.