youtube.com/watch?v=EwhNUq8tA_I
youtube.com/watch?v=8d0WsD7CXh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Set You Free is not a cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

steps into the ring

Manfred Mann

John Maus

first of all, no, second of all, which song?

White Stripes

God what a shitty band. Gold on the Ceiling and whatever their other shit single was that played on every commercial, every radio station, and every movie for a year straight genuinely make me want to cut off my ears with a dull spoon and shove them up my own ass. If every member of the band died in their sleep tonight I'd probably jerk off to the news in the morning

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=EwhNUq8tA_I

Wow, I can tell you're really passionate and knowledgeable about good music my man.

Hey Moon

Thanks

kanye west - faster harder stronger

cake

war pigs

Jeff Buckley

I think he meant “one more cup of coffee”

youtube.com/watch?v=8d0WsD7CXh0
Closest thing to a good song I can find.

that's cheating

Indeed Everywhere I Go is a great song, but I'd reckon that Goodbye Babylon is not a cover

What a fucking faggot! 2011 with the Black Keys overdose was great. And Gold on the Ceiling isn't even their best song or the one with most exposure. Try to give the band a chance before being judgemental with no reason

Honestly, why do the Black Keys get so much hate on this board!? Sure, the last three albums are controversial (I am a fan of the band and I don't like Brothers and hate that shit Turn Blue, but El Camino is a great album), but their earlier albums are great

>goodbye babylon
Great taste senpai

Karma Police is sort of a cover

>being this much of a pleb

Urge Overkill

are you stupid? You do realize they made good music before they started to sell out right? Like hardcore classic blues rock

Because they just parrot what everyone else says like any other board.

Take on me

Their music was always shit though. They're nothing but a local bar blues duo who somehow got a decent connection somehow and basically rode it to easy money. Their songs are uninspired as fuck and have been done better by literally everyone.

(Gods Gonna Cut You Down)

YOU ARE WRONG!