What was his end game?

What was his end game?

to mask you sumtang

cucking rick from the grave

Bringing cucking to the show.

I've never seen the walking dead but I can still hear him say it in my head. Why is this?

corl and lori

That was his endgame.

so i'm guessing some autist recently started watching TWD and is now making all these shane threads

>I've never seen the walking dead

There's something very disturbing and wrong in jewish facial aesthetics imo, it's like every brown race on earth condensed into a single human form and since nature knows this is wrong it expresses this in the form of express ugliness and deformed chimp-like features

Leddit likes to pretend Jon Bernthal is white

He didn't want Lori. He wanted to be better than rick, he wanted everything Rick had. He wanted to be seen as the superior man. Above all else, he wanted to ask somethin.

>says he's going to leave multiple times
>never does

What a pussy

I think it literally was just to fuck Rick's wife

hes the only good character in the show

Fuck Lori
Raise Carl
Cuck Rick
Kill men who beat their wives

Literally did nothing wrong, was prosecuted for his love of a woman that was his for all of 2 seconds.

>SHOTS!

Could Shane handle Negan?

*sniffs* ey rick *rubs head* m'ask u sumthang *mows ricks lawn* how u gonna keep coral safe mayn? *rubs head* u need me y'understand *fucks ricks wife*

Lori was a bitch who blamed Shane for her infidelity, while making every situation worse for everyone involved

WHY'S IT STILL CUMMIN RICK? I'VE BEEN JERKING THIS ZOMBIE OFF FOR TWO HOURS WHY IS IT STILL CUMMIN?

Kek

tell you sumn dale, next time I need a decaying old corpse to stare at me, I'll call ya alrigh?

AY CAHRL
TELL LAUHRIE I WUZ ASKIN BOUT HER

AY RICK WE GOT CHICKIN OR WHAT?

RIIIICK

>Carol left after Rick exiled her
>became based as fuck
>single handedly annihilated the hell out of Terminus

>Morgan didn't return to the Prison after Clear
>became a suicidal schizo mad rambling loon
>then became a based as fuck Zen Buddha staff wielding master
If Shane did leave I wonder if he would've returned as another based as fuck character.

Everytime a character leave on their spiritual quest, they always returned as a new person.

One batch, two batch

Would Negan have broken Shane?

How do you know that?

I would rather he come back as a villain

Imagine the saviors surrounding them in the forest, Simon is talking then Shane steps out and says "Well sumbitch"

He banged Rick's wife, and fathered her child. He also passed along his memes and ideals to Rick, Rick essentially accepted the dictatorship form of government that Shane was trying to impose. So Rick is Shane and Rick is raising Shane's daughter. He's the winner of the show.

Lori's fault. She manipulated him into staying because he was useful, despite knowing that leaving would reduce tension in the group to a nonissue.

If he had just ignored her and walked away, he'd still be alive and probably be perfectly fine mentally.

this but he kidnaps judith because he believe's she's his daughter.

that shit would be crazy

Get pussy.
Like every alpha.