Is homosexuality just a phase?

Is homosexuality just a phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/650egs/free_watch_scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not for you, faggot.

only if theyre not actually gay deep down
pretty subjective if you ask me

To be perfectly honest though your mom is way more subjective.

Who's this?

From my personal experience, yes. I was a beta as a teenager so i fucked afucw guys. Then after i gor some confidence i went after what i really liked: girls. Dont worry bro theres light at tbe end of the tunnel

No. It's a slippery slope. I started off bi-curious and ended up a cocksucking sissy whore. I love my life.

I would ask you for your name. Surely we would have remembered it from last year's list of Nobel prize winners.

Fact : 95% of the population is bisexual.

Everyone she's with in those photos has a penis. I don't understand the question.

Everyones a bit gay, some go full gay.
Just keep it fun and nice and enjoy ur life don't worry so much and don't listen to the mad fags.

XDD sure it is. Every man is thinking about sucking cocks. At least 95% of male population. I am bi in that way, that i like to fuck woman and masturbate.

That's the point fuckwit.
Even though you're not casually attracted to men, think really hard. Never have you encountered a boy you liked and thought "damn if I were a girl I'ld tap that"

Well that's like being 10% gay or something

Sup Forums is very gay. Most of the people here are gay, or bi. The number of purely hetero people here, of either birth gender, is tiny.

I know that Ryan Gosling is a hot boy, doesn't mean I'm gay though, not even 10%

It doesn't mean that you would run and sit on the first HIV ridden dick you'll see, of course user.
It still means you're not fully heterosexual, otherwise the simple thought of finding a guy attractive would not occur

I can tell that guy is handsome. But also i can sense beauty of the painting, but i am not even 10% paintingsexual. This statistics are bullshit. Sorry. Also look for some charts connected with nature, almost none of them are linear. It looks like made up chart. "Look! 95% of cats are herbivors less or more."

This chart doesn't gave any information about percenage of population. My bad. Anyway. Your information is bullshit.

That chart is NOT an actual depictation of the percentage of homos or bi ! It's just an illustration to show the concept of "gay percentage" or whatever

Finding a piece of art beautiful is not finding it attractive. A human, though, can't be found beautiful but not attractive, because those are the same

I have corrected my statement. And also sense of human beauty doesn't mean attraction.

I disagree... Could you really think a woman is beautiful with absolutely zero desire to stick your dick in it ?

Some truth in that. I love my cock and I've sucked it for years and swallowed over 3 liters of my hot sweet cum over the years. Still consider myself 100% heterosexual.

no, if you were looking at his bulge instead of her tits then you is gay friendo

Sure. I can also say that eleven yo girl is pretty but i am not pedo.

Well consider whatever makes you happy. But I can say that I could find another man's dick you'ld like to suck

Not the same. Your brain, if you're not a pedo, is calibrated not to find a child attractive. You could however be attracted to a 13yo girl if it had started puberty.

No one believes you

For women, yes

For men , no

But many men can conceal their faggotry so they can not be degenerates and have a family

No, it's a mental disorder.
Unless addressed/treated it's unlikely to just go away on its own.

you live in the 1950's? lmao

the face of new Sup Forums right here

Sexual feelings are because biologically you want to reproduce

Having sexual feelings with something you can’t reproduce with is by definition a mental disorder

That doesn’t mean it’s bad just that it is a mental disorder

humans are more complicated than simple animals who live for procreation purposes only. which is why you are full of shit and need to go back to school

>humans don’t fall normal biology

What fags actually believe

Attractiveness and beauty are two seperate things, you're playing semantics on the homosexuality argument but not that? You have no understanding of psychology or sexuality, fuck outta here.

Life is just a phase

fpbp

You know there's a percentage of gay animals IRL too right? All user is saying is there's a spectrum, not a binary. He's not calling you gay, nobody is threatening your delicate masculinity. You may even be one of the 100% hetero population. Point is not everyone is 100% gay or straight.

yes, everyone dies in the end

life long phase yeah

>implying animals can’t have mental disorders

I didn’t say being gay is bad it is a mental disorder

Depends on who you are, there is no universally correct answer

If traps aren't gay then no lol

Dont mind the faggot he is comfortable being gay but not willing to accept he is mentally ill

Some people are born gay, most get sucked into it.

>this is a glitch, or what?

well arent you fun at parties

reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/650egs/free_watch_scam/