You go outside and see this what you do?

You go outside and see this what you do?

Run away from that trans whore just like the blonde

360 and walk a dog

Dude, I am from Serbia and I have dealt with this kind of shit.

> be in beautiful hometown of Belgrad.
> see Romani whores in street presenting themselves.
> tell one of em we should do sex
> she says it's 40€
> go into building with her.
> go into room with bed, looks not to shabby
> she gets naked, pulls out condom
> proceed to fuck, notice movement in corner of my eye
> another girl tries to pull out wallet of my jacket
> I am filled with rage. Not smart to rob a serb.
> punch the whore unconcious
> run after other whore.
> she goes down and out the backdoor of building
> deadend at dumpsters
> she starts to cry and babbles in her subhuman speak, with little defiling of my beautiful mothertongue.
> hands me my wallet, and cries on
> tell her to suck me and punch her in face
> she gets down on knees and starts sucking
> I cum and she swallows and sobs
> beat her face to bloody pulp, to remind herthat stealing is bad.
> pimp comes out back with baseball bat and shouts at me in incestspeak
> throw 30€ at him as excuse for damaging the goods
> still shouts at me as I pull out phone and dial police
> he realizes what I am doing and goes all no no no
> he picks up the money as I leave.

You can basically do anything to these fucks in eastern europe. They have no insurance, are not registered and nobody cares.

Deport them back to romania

Start yelling that Transylvania has always been Romanian.

>we should do sex

Swefag here. The gypsies are almost worse than the nigger-problem, Not even joking

TJENA TJENA TACKSAMICKET TACKSAMICKET

Seriously, Sweden is a third world country now. Even Serbia is now better than Sweden and we used to play with metal piping and gunpowder in building ruins when I was a child.

Sweden is a niggerproblem.

You know that is the only thing they are good for. And some of them can be really beautiful and wild in bed, if they are under 25.
And you can fuck them raw and cum inside. They cant make paternal claims, but I wouldnt recommend it because of STD.

To be honest, we still have pretty decent living standrards, I´ve been to the balkans and you guys still live fairly primitive, But I´m not gonna lie we have a problem with the gypsies, negros and the arabs

>€
Eurocuck detected

open fire

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

Awful.

>ly funny

Leave it to a You to disregard punctuation.

That may be true for the rural regions but not for bigger cities, because people there still work tough jobs.

The problem is that you raise a generation of estrogen overloaded sissyboys, calling each other “hen“, amidst a bunch of incestous filthskin scum. Sweds don't raise their kids properly and do not prepare then for a time of crisis and shitskin governments. I bet even you couldn't even cut off someones finger if you had to, aside from other parts.

THAT was your first clue?
>I am from Serbia
>hometown of Belgrad

What kind of shitty geographic sense do you mongrel possess?

I am from Serbia, which is a part of the European continent you degenerate.

Why awful? This ain't awful. I supported their financial household.

I did an awful thing one time.
I cut a romani kids index finger, because he tried to pickpocket me and I had a bad day.

what is "things poster have never done".

I invite you to have a vacation with me.

We can do all kinds of that stuff, my friend.

Gypsies are worst than niggers no one anywhere likes them

kneel and pray to christ our saviour for deliverance

At least you can make a nigger work.

I would go on vacation with you, provided I got sucked off by a romani hooker and got to beat her face in after. Seems satisfying.

Aint gonna lie...would fucking bang... Colonize dat shit

You certainly would.

These things aren't people at all. They are things without rights.
It may sound bad but this is how most people were raised here.

Oh look guys the 12 year olds have gained access to the internet again. kek.

and they have some funny mannerisms sometimes, but gypsies are just shit always

No they are fucking not. You act like that because you encountered some pussy Romani. Try to do anything close to one in Romania, and you won't even leave the same street. These fuckers call for help from their families faster than they give birth. And their family is not something you overlook when you see 5 guys with baseball bats. Basically they are the cancer of Eastern Europe.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded

XD good one bro

I had a gypsy put a curse on me after I hit his mother with my car. I lost a lot of weight and got dangerously skinny, I almost died. I had to have an Italian friend of mine help me make him remove the curse

One eastblocker calling another eastblocker subhuman. This is funny.

Are you actually trying to make Serbs seem bad?

Did you just recite the plot of that one horror flick with the dead gypsy grandma?

You sound like a pretty cool guy to hang out with

That depends on your own family, my friend.

No, we are good people and hard working.

Many people here came from poor background, but everything is getting back on its feet now.

Let me tell you a story about Serbs.

They get upset, and listened to a Trump like faggot called Milosevic.

They raped girls and mothers, killed sons and fathers, and then played the victim card at the end.

Serbs are the scum of Europe, always has been always will be, they started WW1 too.

call the cops

MODS MODS MODS

Albanians are the scum of Europe. Get it right.

Goddamned Gypsies, ewww....

...And so began the Sup Forums Balkan war

>raped girls and mothers
Pretty sure muslims did that
>scum of the earth
But they protected the world from the Ottomans
>started ww1
World War 1 was a thing because Germany wanted to get their hands on the colonies in America, they just used Princip as a scapegoat
Overall, Serbs are not bad people at all. I know many Serbs myself and they're not violent like you claim, but ignorance is bliss and I can't really blame you

Puuu jebote

I break my cage and I finally get this.

The Romani people wouldn't be so shitty if you fuckwads hadn't enslaved them for 500 years and treated them like second class citizens since. Way back they were apparently a pretty decent group, but most people fear mongered the shit out of you and them and they ended up filling that paradigm.

world war 1 about colonies in merica are you fucking retarded kid, here's what actually happened

>Serbia is formed and trying to bring their people out of the two empires cluster-fucking it while the rest of the slavs are just starting to leave the ottomon broth.
>Serbian nationalist's start seeing this as the opportunity to sperg a new Serbian fatherland.
>they hate the Austro-Hungarians because they used them as a human shield against the ottomans and got to gibmedaht most of the slavic lands and larp german empire.
>slavs start to hate living in larp german empire when the larpers could just move next door if they want to be germies.
>serbia starts dindunuffing operations against larping nords and sends in the nigger hand to disrupt them while claiming buddies against kebab.
>niggerhand nationalists use the instability to try a gibmedaht for slavic serbia against Hungry and kill the heir to the third largest mainland european empire
>Serbia claims dindu nuffing while asking Russia to beat em up
>Russia spergs
>france spergs
>germany spergs with larpers to beat up erryone not wearing laderhosen and Belgium cries for eternal anglo armies to sperg them back.

Mfw serbia gets ass-raped the entire war and loses 29% of the populations and 60% of it's population for even approaching a European empire, yet got it's independence easily against the turk cucks

yep now tell me which ones are romani and which ones are aboriginal less then 70 iq

ERADICATE

If only this were true you'd be my hero

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

walk out side and see this, proceed to scoop water out and fill up my bottle, and continue walking to the nearest civilisation, because I'm Strayaaan and used to taming wild animal,

That's a pretty good looking goat mate, I'll break it mate can't be worse then a cunt that took 10,000 years to work out how to get a throwing stick to come back

read between the spergs an you'll see

Goddamn feminists go the fuck away!!!!

At least in the Bohemian crown lands they were never enslaved (cause they wouldn't get any fucking work done anyway), but they were often expelled under threat of capital punishment. For this reasons, gipsies caught there doing their usual stuff (travelling in wagons from town to town negaging in thievery and scamming) would get one ear severed. If caught again (easy to figure out thanks to scarred ear), hanging would ensue.

After WW2 with the communist rule, everybody was expected to have permanent adress for better control over the population. Gipsies were therefore banned from travelling and forcibly resettled to border areas, formerly inhabited by Germans. Some gippoes were even imported from eastern Slovakia. That's when shit got bad - in their travelling times they didn't breed so quickly and local population had to endure them for just a short time. When permanently settled, they became a huge PITA for everyone around.

Pic related, this is not Bangladesh, but council housing in Chanov after few years of gippos living in there.

Sorry, this: was supposed to be answer to this:
Anyway, in the meantime, more intercultuiral blessing. Luník housing project, Košice, Slovakia

And my favourite one. Gipsy woman washing her cunt in a fountain right in the middle of a town square.

from the left: slut, faggot, half breed, gypo, nigger

rural outback, maybes gippos are related to abbos same nesting habits

all white abbo mixes who graduated university

Live in sweden, work at a slaughter house in a fairly "big" city.
Not really a niggerproblem here, more like sandnigger problem and gypsies. Sweds are soft, but there still is quite alot of decent people, not everyone is a moralfag sjw. But we do have alot of them.

Livingstandard is good imo, better then most european countries.

>Trump like faggot
What's wrong with Trump, anyway?