Tfw i use 2-3 rolls of toilet paper every time i shit

>tfw i use 2-3 rolls of toilet paper every time i shit
how do i fix this? i cant remember the last time i used less than an entire roll

use baby wipes

No, screw off, that's impossible. I use two squares, four if it's messy.

like wet wipes? ive tried those before, theyre worse they just smear shit everywhere

enjoy your cancer

Loose weight eat healty

jesus nigger that's wasteful. just take a shower ya fucken weirdo.

Pics or never happened fag.

are u retarded or just really fucking fat

Why?

Grab a knife, slice your belly and pull out your large intestine, then pump out all the stuffs inside it.

America

This. Sometimes it seems I wipe forever but I recently started just wiping about 10 times with toilet paper(or until I see blood) then finish of with a wipe. Also remember not to flush the wipe cause it can clog pipes at the disposal centre.
Does anyone else push the toilet paper up there hole to get any left over remnants or is it just me?

Eat fiber and exercise

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you wipe your ass with the entire roll, without unraveling it?

Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do ?

>Does anyone else push the toilet paper up there hole to get any left over remnants or is it just me?

Fucking ghastly. The horror of it

>Wipe until bleeding
>Stuff toilet paper in anus

Are you OP? Or are the denizen's of Sup Forums this fucking retarded?

i have a shower after every poo, dont even need toilet paper once you have mastered your shower poo ratio *profit.

Ok, I will consider this as a serious question.

this helps:
and also this:
1. TP
2. WetWipes
3. TP
4. Profit

Also getting rid of that nasty ass hair helps a lot. Just pluck it out in bunches. It hurts way less than it sounds. Without that a clean but would be in achievable for me. Shaving gets me nasty pimples and the regrowing hair gets itchy and painfull.

Also plucking it once a month is often enough.

I was never taught the proper toilet techniques. I only started doing that when I was about 16 when I walked passed someone and that said my ass smells like shit. I’m extremely self conscious about personal hygiene now. Also not op

This. But tip some bleach down the drain erry couple a weeks otherwise the mank of fruit will be upon you.

Fuck dude that's not ok

ITT: Why America should be nuked

Well this is intriguing. How old are you big stinker?

Get one of these for your toilet, It's compatible with most toilets and takes 10 minutes to install, a godsend after spicy food, feel cleaner after use, and best of all you use less toilet paper.

Also, consult your doctor and do some tests such as a stool sample. Always best to stay on the safe side with these matters.

Drink less water
Make your #2 like #2
Miracle poo
Wipe once, tp is usually clean

Use a fibre supplement daily like psyllium husks / Metamucil.

Also, you are probably lactose intolerant- cut out all dairy.

Not that I’m going to say go vegan, but I’m vegan now after progress from cutting out dairy, now I do one big firm satisfying shit that’s a no-wiper.

It's like guys were not potty trained. Let's be brave and own up. , name age, and not potty trained.

Chase, 29 not potty trained

op here, i think this is my problem. i have an extremely hairy ass. to most of the other posters, i am 115lb australian, so please stop with the hateful comments

Disgusting americucks don't even wash their anuses after pooping

I'm a naughty boy sir

Actually, I've trained my colon to shit in the mornings before I shower.
It's usually the only time I need to drop deuce.
110F bidet.

Did you even read this? A lot of these reviews are old people or people with bad backs. I realize America is fat and the lardass guy advertising it but the reviews I feel bad for the people

Pics?

Kek, I do this. If I have a no wiper I'll use my courtesy wipe to just yank the hairs.

Also it's hilarious how many people are taking OP seriously without any sort of photo evidence.

If only we could adapt those high tech Japanese toilets that clean your anus for you. In the meantime I guess I can use my sink.

How do you pluck ass hair? Asking for a friend

of what?

There's no fucking way

i created it and handpicked the reviews

Is this that gay shit critikal memed on

Loose some weight, get in shape. The normal roll of toilet paper has 200 squares width a size of 10cm*10cm. 1 roll covers approximately 2 square meters. So if your asshole is the size of a small car you are using the right amount, no need to fix that. If not you could consider to stop the wiping when you see the first blood or better when the paper is after wiping ~95% clean.

Light farts. Fireball torches buttpubes.

> Get more fiber; Try a supplement like Metamucil and eat better.
> Don't push when you shit, if you are patient and need to go your body will be on auto pilot and it will glide out.
> Spread your cheeks some over the toilet, don't let your probably fat arse extrude your shit like grandma's paster sheet maker.
> Get a bidet, if too expensive an attachment. Don't get caught up in the circle jerk about it being 'gay and foreign' a bit of warm water is no worse than fingering your arse hole until you bleed and will save you a stack in toilet paper.

I don't do most of this stuff but I don't have this problem. I just want to help a Sup Forumsrother. Pic not relevant.

i alternate between dry and wet TP. i use the sink to wet up a small square to clean muh anus.

Seriously?... Just get to it. With your fingers. It mustn't be to dry or wet. After showering dry your ass lightly, then sit on the pot, reach there (for me from front is best) and start to pluck with thumb and index finger. Just take what you can grip and let fall. It can be quite exhausting. I got small cramps in the fingers sometimes because it's such an unusual pose.

It can bleed a tiny bit, so stay there for a minute to let the wound close.

Just be careful to not pinch yourself, that does not feel good there.

I tried to wax, but the effort isn't worth it. Just sit and pluck whenever you feel like it or you need 10 or more tiles of paper to get clean.

Since I do this I even got into the pleasure of my gf liking my but from time to time ;) Feels damn good. (Only after some extra thorough cleaning of course)

Does she praise you for it? :)

How do I use less toilet paper? Hmmm...TRY USING LESS FUCKING TOILET PAPER YOU STUPID FUCK

Damn
Am i the only one with the asshole full of hair? I hate it when i poop and some poop stays in the fricking hair
Oh jesus and don't forget the fricking hair + diarrea...

Spreading the cheeks. Yes. Yes that is a good thing. I thought that everyone does that? If not, it is... just as you pictured it. And then its in all that greasy hair and when you wipe it you just smear it over the rest of your butt and from there on the toilet seat. And before you can do anything its on your wrist and you ask yourself "How did it get there" and then you have it on your shirt and somehow it got on your forehead. While your try to reach for the shower you slip and fall forward, shitting and pissing away, your hands way to muddy to grab hold on anything. And while you lie there considering your limited options, your phone rings. Will you take the call?

Join a human centipede.

Hello

I’m a very clean guy. I’m 26. I suffer from gad and major depression. Because I’m so clean a lot of people just assume I’m faking my problems

Perhaps you should be diapered?

how big is your ass exactly?

Thank you.

HELLO HEllo hello!!!

Can confirm baby wipes are key

Use Dude Wipes?

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Stupid fuck

I wish to humiliate you and you liked it

I'm sorry daddy

Have a qik shower after you shit, i gotta do it coz i drink to much and i every shit is a fucking train wreck.

Well I do enjoy people responding to me. Thank you :)

Get a bidet

How raw is your ass?

Now admit you're a stink butt for all of us

You might just be gay

Use less toilet paper per wipe.
- Anything over 2 ply is probably not needed.
- Don't scrunch.
- You can probably rip your TP sheets in half before use. I do this every time.

While you'll still wipe a lot, you won't go through 3 rolls.

That's really bad for your system both the lack of water and the hard dry poop

Become a Vegan, no more processed foods, lots of bean and lentils to go with your green veg. You will be shitting easy.

Nice bait thread lol

I do that too.
I aint getting shart on my boxers everytime i fart or sweat, no hell no, my ass needs to be clean on the outside and at least 1cm in the inside.

Just use your hand
Keep your nails trimmed short
Use a moisturizer to avoid dryness and cuts
Best to use your non dominant hand
I keep a small bowl filled with water next to the toilet
Wet your hand after Deflection and wipe your affected area
One or two swipes is all that are needed
Wash your hands thoroughly
Its a good idea to keep yourself well hydrated
Make it a point to eat several helpings of roughage daily
These things keep your bowels moving with an easy regularity
It is very helpful to have a low set toilet bowl
Too high a seat can affect the angle of your colon making a successful voiding elusive
A well planed visit to the lavatory is one of life's most cherished simple pleasures
A daily regimen of up to three bowel movements is considered ideal

Good Luck

whats that picture from