She's losing, South Park creators predicted wrong

>She's losing, South Park creators predicted wrong
How will Matt and Trey damage control when they realise they banked on the wrong candidate winning? and more importantly, how fucking fast can they edit an episode to reflect this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs
youtube.com/watch?v=uQhB7aXmI1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

relax senpai they obvi made two episodes to air this week

post yfw Trump presidency

They went dark last week so they could make two episodes. One for douche, one for turd.

A livestream while drinking alcohol.
That's what they said.
But it was the Obama election back then

anyone know a good stream?

SP is just terrible nowadays. They aren't even trying to be funny nor be critics, these two past seasons are fucking bizarre.

Maybe they just grew up, completely out of touch with reality like every other writer. I think combined they have like a billion bucks.

nah its one episode they just have a tiny bit at the very end, maybe like a line or two. Hell its probably just going to end with "and the winner is [insert winner])" If Trump wins, cuts to Garrison "Oh Jeeeeezzz" or maybe cut to bruce jenner going "buckle up buckaroo". If Clinton wins it will probably just be Garrison going "oh YEAAAHHHHH" then the episode ends.

Bored? Try the Drunken Peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs

Jim makes good streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQhB7aXmI1A

They will have made two endings.

>out of touch
>literally the only show openly criticizing SJW culture and the latest social media/pc culture crap

Big league

You're as bad as the the queers that call Fox News is Fair and Balanced

>triggered

>watching South Park for the politics

You either watch it for the politics or stop watching. I chose the latter.

>You either watch it for the politics or stop watching.
What even back when it was good?

get cancelled for being family guy tier trash thirsty for critic validation.

Better an asshole than a crook

People talking about the future episode needing to be changed for the election, are you all forgetting the past episode they can't change now?

Since Clinton is clearly losing, why would she in the SP world need Gerald (Skankhunt) defend her or whatever as a troll? Are they seriously going to keep her in the season/story after she loses? That'll be retarded.

Mark my words, they're going to backpedal that little plot point of Skankhunt working with Clinton really hard next episode, and it's gonna be hilarious like a trainwreck.

I am excited to see this.

>They also predicted that the Xbox One would beat the PS4

Can they do anything right?

>literally name the episode after bill clinton being the first first gentleman
It's going to be an incredibly awkward 18 minutes followed by "oh shit there were more votes we didn't count, garrison won" "oh geez" *credits*

>She's losing, South Park creators predicted wrong

how you figure, the current storyline shows Garrison/Trump keeps climbing in the polls regardless of what he does while Clinton keeps fucking up what should be an easy victory, and now she's about to recruit trolls to protect her private emails

Maybe Clinton will just win in the South Park universe.

Last episode showed that the plot was going to be Gerald hiding Hilary's email tracks.

Also, Comedy Central has been running commercials all night for tomorrow's episode, stating that there is someone in office now that can mend the country, naming Bill Clinton as the main character for the episode.

Hopefully this makes them go back to standalone episodes instead of this season long shit.

I've dropped south park, matt and trey are fucking hacks now. You can't be funny and go with the status quo.

>mfw Mr. Garrison is gonna be the president in south park for the upcoming 4 years

glorious

She'll win, then Kaitlyn Jenner will run her over with her car, and for whatever reason that make Garrison the president.

mass suicide of cucks when?

Good point. This will totally make it seem like a "failed experiment" kinda deal. Really do hope they go back to stand-alone eps.

That's what you get for shit talking TFA and our princess Daisy

You mean last week?
Yeah I 'member

test

garrison will become president

it's gonna be hilarious, just like irl

Does anybody else really dislike this episode-to-episode formula they've used these last couple seasons?

Having each episode be a one-off fits SP's writing way better. They're trying to do that whole 'every episode is a bunch of running plots and gags that intertwine' thing and it's just really awkward most of the time. That may have worked for Arrested Development but it doesn't really work here.

>weed
>weed
>my weed
>hope whoever wins wont ban weed
Why the fuck are those fat neckbeards such losers?
Its like watching a bunch of 15year old who smoked for the first time.

btw epic captcha google

I don't know why but this hits hard.

it was all a dream

I do.

I hate every episode they do regarding current politics, too. People pretend they're fair and balanced, but it comes off as biased.

I've been watching the new ones on Sup TV because my TV died. Can't wait for Matt and Trey tears.

KEK WILLS IT

cringeeee

Pretty fucking fast as they already did this with the 2008 election.

Also if you were a fan you would know they can make an episode in two days if they work really hard.

You should have seen Sup Forums a few hours ago, everyone was giving up their energy to channel it to Trump

why are you so butthurt? you keep making these shitty treads about hiw they were "banking" pn the wrong candidate. How fucking 15 are you? Go suck a dick in gym class Tommy.

>le
>le cringe

DELETE THIS

That crying girl is pretty cute, how do I get one lads?

honestly that would be incredible

just watching the writer's room as they get plastered and lambast both candidates while making fun of themselves for getting it wrong

I'm glad she was taken out.

Do it.

Grab her by the pussy

>Fuck America, I'm moving to Arkansas!