Do we get reincarnated when we die?

Do we get reincarnated when we die?

Or did we just randomly get born, and we die and that's it? Is life worth living ? Does it all mater?
Can anyone remember their past lives?

I wish i could remember

When you die your soul continues to be conscious for all enternity but only in the position that you died so be sure to die somewhere interesting like overlooking a crowded city centre

no. it dont matter fool it about what you do in the life that effects the tone of your afterlife, life is anything from any perspective it is really worth living if you have been dealt the right cards and from pov it differrent

I believe that we'll live in a world of our own idea of perfection but it won't matter what you do in this life people aren't gonna remember you unless you do some Hitler level shit

>Do we get reincarnated when we die?
No.
>Or did we just randomly get born, and we die and that's it?
Yes.
>Is life worth living ? Does it all mater?
It's up to you to determine that.
>Can anyone remember their past lives?
Pro tip: human memory is demonstrably unreliable.

So if we randomly get born, does it mean that its rare that we are alive?

I hope not, I want this shit to end.

On the timescale of the universe, yes.

So should we embrace living because its rare we are born, and even though we might not be extremely intelligent, like scientist smart, we should keep living anyway?

When you die nothing happens until judgement day. Saved get eternal life. Everyone else gets a swim in the lake of fire to pay for your sins. Then you burn up.

How do you know this to be a fact. Where is your evidence, are you stuck in Limbo until the day of judgement after you die?

If you want to.

>Then you burn up.
So the only way to not get stuck with eternal life is to not get saved?

Does it matter if I kill myself? Will there be any consequences ? like I might live forever in another dimension if I kill myself in this dimension bringing me eternal pain forever?

It matters in the sense that you won't exist anymore.
> like I might live forever in another dimension if I kill myself in this dimension bringing me eternal pain forever?
No.

No, of course not. Why do people keep thinking this? Probably because of some kind of overmystrification indian superstition.

You don't get reincarnated

Your soul doesn't go anywhere

You don't even have a soul, there's no such thing.

Fucks sake

No
Yes
Unclear, it's a possibility
No
No

thanks for that reddit

Did someone design are planet or are we just a by product of destruction and chaos ?

>Did someone design are planet
No.
>by product of destruction and chaos ?
Also no.

If you want some kind of comfy pseudophilisophical answer to your dumb questions you might as well go there and ask instead

LOL I've had dreams like this, I was shot in the head and my consciousness just remained there in the body, knowing I was face down in an abandoned wasteland able to perceive my surroundings.
Fucking terrifying really.

I don't understand why anything exists, why do galaxies millions of light years away exist, whats the point of everything, I need to know, I need all the answers. If I had 1 wish from a magic genie , I would ask for all the answers.

reincarnation was just something they taught the slaves so they would continue being a slave and not feel like a piece of shit and rebel.
the only thing similar to reincarnation is genetic memory i.e. passing down your memories to your children tthrough your dna.. no god no heaven no hell. no reincarnation no afterlife just here and now.

What the fuck did this nigger just try and say?

>I don't understand why anything exists
Because nothing can't.
>whats the point of everything
There isn't one.

you'll get to experience both your suicide and the consequences of it for a veeeeeeeery long time, until you understand it's bad to kill oneself, then you'll reincarnate

So why would any of this be here then ?

That would be such a waste of a wish. You must be mentally retarded.

Can someobe ban this ugly faggot loser?

Because our parents had sex.

How do you know?
I need logical answers, I need to know the truth, did you experience something ?

Mods could, but I doubt they will.

how so? this wish is the best I seen.
Where is the gold hidden in this forest? Got the answer.

What would you wish for? A bowl of frosted fag loops

Woops, you said this instead of us. My bad. I already answered you though. Because nothing can't exist.

Why not wish for the purpose of everything to be whatever you want it to be? Since there's no real purpose anyway and you'd literally be wasting your wish like idiots.

Shit, does no one think of wishing for more wishes anymore? What about wishing for more genies? What about wishing for the power to fulfill your own wishes. What about to be smarter than you are now do you don't have to fill the internet with your gibberish?

Why cant we have the answers to why everything in the universe is? Could it be possible that we are in a petri dish and that god is really so big we cant see him>?

>Do we get reincarnated when we die?
Imagine a tea cup, filled with tea. If I drop the cup, it breaks, but the tea moves around on the floor. Now, I gather some paper towels, and soak up the tea.

The cup is our body. The tea is our consciousness. The paper towel is our new body.

I don't know but but if I was your father that's what I'd do

Who says we can't have the answers? Science finds more answers all the time.

Ya but as a rule the genie would probably say no asking for more wishes, only one but then you could ask to go back in time and just re wish that way

The analogy doesn't hold. Your consciousness isn't a separate thing being contained by your body. It's a property of your body.

Ghost finger comes out vagina..
Fuck yeah

WOW cool anology, I want to kill myself, but after watching the movie event horizon, I am scared too, the pain you could feel if there is an afterlife

>Science finds more answers all the time.
Science is a dead end. And what I mean by this, is that it's going to come to an end, eventually. There are things I don't think we'll ever be able to answer. Of course, we're not close to getting to that point.

Where did we come from? How, and why is there a universe?

We're too small. We're no different, in size, than ants on the earth, compared to the entirety of the cosmos.

Only you do. You keep coming back as an annoying moron so that all generations may benefit from your idiocy.

How do you know. Please I need the truth and the logical answer

Well, we don't know that. If you're a soul theorist, then it makes sense.
I have to attribute that: Little Buddha. It's a movie, and that's how the Buddhist monk described reincarnation. Good movie, definitely recommend. I think it's on youtube. No reason to kill yourself, m8. I mean, you can, if you want, but you can do literally anything else besides that.

>is that it's going to come to an end
Well I mean, eventually we'll go extinct.
>There are things I don't think we'll ever be able to answer
There's a difference between being able to answer something and giving you the answer that you want.
>Where did we come from?
I don't know about you, but I came from my parents.
>How, and why is there a universe?
Big bang, because nothing can't exist.
>We're too small.
We're small relative to the universe. We're gigantic relative to subatomic particles.

>Little Buddha
I will watch that, thanks user

That needs to be stipulated up front. You don't get to make up a rule ad hoc to thwart a wish that you think is too obvious.

Even still I'd rather go with the ability to fulfill my own wishes. Then who cares what the purpose of anything is. Who really cares now? What if the purpose of life is just something as simple as having kids and that's it. Would that really make a difference? Would you not enjoy the things you enjoy, or look forward to the things you look forward to? Or would it all just be for nothing in your opinion?

No matter what profound sounding stoner deepity you read in this thread, the end result will always be that you will never know for sure, and will have to live your life the best way you can, doing the things that make you feel fulfilled. Anything else is just letting other people tell you what to do, and no one here knows shit about shit.

I don't think you really understand what science is

Evidence. Physical changes to the body changes your "consciousness." You can even create multiple "consciousnesses" within the same body that disagree with each other.

>Well, we don't know that.
We don't know anything for absolute certainty. We can be reasonably justified though.
>If you're a soul theorist
The soul concept is nonsensical in addition to being unjustified.

What caused the big bang? And Where did we come from as in everything including space, where did space come from, does it resemble anything on earth to compare it too? Obviously life is a nightmare since I cant make any sense of anything if there is no reason for anything

no one knows. those claiming nothing happens don't know anymore than those who say we are reincarnated. there is more to us but we simply do not know.

People like this are what happens when you have a low i.q. and watch carl sagan

>Well I mean, eventually we'll go extinct.
You're missing the point. You basically read my post and ignored it's meaning, replying like I've said things I didn't. Eventually, we will go extinct, yes. But the point was that science isn't going to solve everything. If, or if we don't go extinct.
>There's a difference between being able to answer something and giving you the answer that you want.
What I mean by "I don't think we'll ever be able to answer", is that I don't think we'll ever be able to know the answer.
>I don't know about you, but I came from my parents.
Missed the point again.
>Big bang, because nothing can't exist.
Missed the point.
>We're small relative to the universe. We're gigantic relative to subatomic particles.
Missed the point.

Here's a picture for you. Look it up. You're not as smart as you think you are. In fact, you're pretty dumb.

>What caused the big bang?
What makes you think there was a cause?
>And Where did we come from as in everything including space
Big bang.
>Obviously life is a nightmare since I cant make any sense of anything if there is no reason for anything
That doesn't make sense.

Can you give me a author of a book you read, please I need to know more

I believe we all come from one enormous soul and every person is s fragment of it. Naturally there was a balance where new humans were born and humans died.

At this point we have too many fragments of souls on the human realm and not enough returning to the collective. When this happens a "harvester" human is born who will return the balance by "collecting" fragments.

TL:DR Hitler will be reincarnated.

>But the point was that science isn't going to solve everything.
How do you know that?
> You're not as smart as you think you are
You're the one claiming to know that there are things we'll never know.

Lol, I've actually had my IQ tested. I can assure, my IQ is not in the slightest "low". You're what happens when you mix neo-atheism with pseudo-science. You get a moron who thinks science is some magical know-all field.

No one knows. There could have been something before that caused it to happen, but, at least for now, there's no conceivable way of knowing until you can observe the formation of other universes.

Here's a crazy idea! If all of this stuff interests you so much, maybe you should research it.

Strawmanning is a sign of a low I.Q. In case you weren't smart enough to figure that out on your own. It shows you can't actually argue about anything without relying on what you want someone to think.

Also, I'm not sure what you consider to be "low" but if you are OP, then I can assure, it most certainly is low in relative terms.

>do we get reincarnated whrn we die
No
>did we just randomly get born, and we die and that's it
Nah and nah
>is life worth living
Up to you
>does it all matter
Yeah

So the big bang cause black space ? I don't think it did it created planets ? And I'm saying living is a nightmare because, I don't understand why planets and galaxies exist with no creater boasting about how it created everything

>Strawmanning is a sign of a low I.Q.
Glad you admit that you have a low IQ. See your previous post, and note your straw man. Following your logic, you have a low IQ.

Quantum theory says we simply transfer consciousness to another possible existence

Interesting, did you think of this all by yourself? Or did you read part of it somewhere, I need more material on this subject please if you can help

[citation needed]

Lets argue over who the biggest retard is now

lol that's not what quantum theory says at all

that's what books on witchcraft say

Some animals like the spider are not self aware. Why can us humans ask questions like who greated all the galaxies and cosmos? Is are purpose to be able to figure out why one day

I am researching it by talking to all of you. I am getting many different though access to your brains

spiders aren't self-aware?

Pretty sure they just act on instinct

Well what do you mean by self-aware and instinct? just for clarity

You have and will experience the lives of every thing in this universe, user. You are everyone and everything. You are the universe experiencing itself through different sensory appendages, and you have a sense of individuality, almost like how octopus tentacles think individually. You are a universe tentacle, user.

Imagine like the state you were in before you existed in this world, thats exactly how it will be when you die. Also check up on
"bio centrism" it explains things pretty good of what might happen when you die and stuff.

Like they cant ask who created everything and write shit down to teach to other people, or remember who you are as a person

Thanks user I will look that up

Fpbp

Well, I mean a lot of humans can't do those things. Are they not self-aware or is it something else that makes them self-aware?

Partially inspired by a story I read some years ago. The short version is that a person dies and meets "god". It's revealed that humans are vessels to mature this god being.

While I've always believed that there must be a higher power I don't necessarily believe there is no connection between it and humans.

My theory without Hitler is that we all come from a collective source and return in death. Perfection does not exist in any realm so there will be mistakes and irregulars. Some are born with a direction because even the smallest life form has some way of self repairing/self correction.

Which would include the possibility of Hitler.

>My theory without Hitler is that we all come from a collective source and return in death.

Why do you think that?

YOU, the one reading this post, are the only one truly "conscious". You're not supposed to find out until you die but you won't believe it now anyway. Everyone else, friends, family, strangers and people you've never met, are not self-aware. They are just fleshy robots responding to the stimuli in their environment. They may seem conscious but they're not. You are the master of your own universe, here at your own amusement. In the end you will know.

solipsism gtfo

Fuck I hope your right

I studied a book called Kaballah and in the book they talk about how in 190 years all the souls will have reached the peak, and will return back into one. Have you studied Kaballah? and if you have what do you think they mean by in 190 years part? I have wrote them a letter in the mail with no response

All made-up stories about after-lifes, reincarnations, etc. are simply wish-fulfilment fantasies, cooked up by people who are living, not dead or returned from the dead, and not knowing anything about anything.

The only reality is that when you die, your atoms will eventually be rearranged into some other life form, possibly a beetle.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this "ever-lasting soul" nonsense has gone way too far. Do we all still believe in Santa Claus as well?

But how do I deal with it ? its so depressing to think this is all random and everything was created from nothing. There cant be a god because he would let us know

you should go on a trip to "find yourself" preferably in bali

aussiefag detected,schoolies doesn't cure an existential crisis dickhead

No, it’s your body that is a property of your consciousness. And a temporary one at that.

You are not your body.

“God” is trying to let you know. In fact “his” efforts are so monumental, that it is a full time job for humans to distract themselves from “him” yelling at you.

The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.

Living a life that matters to you has nothing to do with whether or not other people remember you, that’s just vanity.