Hey, lonelyfag here

Hey, lonelyfag here.
It's pretty cold today. I'm really bored and all.
Come on in, let's talk for a while.

what do you do when you're bored?

just wanted to say hi.

I sit at my computer, open and close games, open and close tabs. Check my Discord to see if either of the two people in my friendslist sent anything.

The usual

Is that your name or just you saying hi?

"Cattle Rustlin'"

i'm just an anonymous poster.
hello.

I see
Hello, anonymous poster.

"Howdy! Buck Strangetooth's the name! I was just moseying on over to the ranch when I saw yall mopin here by the saloon n' I just thought, "Aw heck". I bet you're a wunderin' about my name aren't ya? Ya see there, pilgrim it's because I have a tooth growing out of my rectum. Strange stuff. 'Paw always said it's because he fucked a Sasquatch before a he met 'Maw but I know he's just messin'.

I'm very confused

Do you have a fetish for RPing as a shitty cowboy?

Them's fightin' words

I'll take that as a yes

Talk about what?

I dunno, things and stuff probably.
I don't really come with a specific topic in mind.

Ok. What is the meaning of life?

You're asking the wrong person.
I can only tell you that it's probably not eating.

That was such an easy question, you fail at book references.

That joke stopped being funny like twenty years ago.

Your face stopped being funny like 20 years ago.

Also it was never really a joke, it was actually pretty meaningful. The answer was meaningless because the people that asked it didn't know what the question was, which was why it took so long to find the answer.

I'm not talking about whatever the books are on about. I'm talking about the fact that this joke is boring and old.

You're still missing the point, it isn't a joke, it never was.

So you're saying that something coming from a series of comedy novels isn't a joke.

Not everything in a comedy is a joke.

So you're saying that people seriously were using 42 as a serious answer to everything because it totally wasn't a joke and it's a real serious thing?

No, the point of the answer was that it was a meaningless answer to a question that wasn't asked because the people that asked the question didn't comprehend what they were asking.

You really like cute neko boys, do you?

Not a fan of winter, it's like blood escapes my fingers and feet for the season :l

Back home with some bread.

You need to reread my statement then cause I wasn't talking about the books but the random people on the internet using it as a general joke-answer for everything.

Cats in general

I don't like winter for a different reason.

Fall is my favorite season cause it's the perfect weather and it's cozy.

Winter is great for cozying up with your bf by a fire and watching a movie, also dogs > cats

Don't have a bf
Or a fire
Or a movie to watch

And dogs were mistakes

Dogs are way better than cats. Cats are selfish pricks.

Many nice possibilities for sure, but that's what they remain as D: Winter is nice:ish but my blood circulation doesn't agree

Same situation :l
Dogs are great D: Who wouldn't love their fluffy puppy hair

b-but I'm not a selfish prick

I prefer a fluffy cat

I'd eat a cat, if I were visiting asia.

I'd eat a dog if I wasn't a dumbass veggie eater

They made that illegal a few years ago, have fun in an asian prison if you get caught.

you crack me the hell up op love you

t. doesnt own cats

But I haven't said anything funny

I got a cat. And I like cats.
But cats are capricious fucks.
Still better than needy doggos

your back and forth between that guy and his lame reference made me chuckle

I have 4 cats and 2 dogs

oh. I see. I guess it wasn't as fun from my perspective ;w;

post pictures of the cute cats

Don't have time, liquor store opened 8 minutes ago, so I'm heading there and then to get some take out for breakfast, but a description of them, one's a calico, she's really small, she had kittens like 8 years ago, we only kept one of the kittens, he's orange with white paws, and I think he might be deaf, or maybe just retarded because he never meows, and he doesn't respond to his name, we have another that's jet black except his paws which are white, he's actually the brother of the calico, and the 4th is a stray that snuck in our garage 2 winters ago, he was nearly starved to death so we didn't let him out of the garage, it took him like 3 months before he trusted us enough to actually come in the house, but he's our cat now.

As for the dogs, one's a pure bred siberian husky, the other is a dog we got from a shelter, don't know exactly what she is, but we suspect she's part australian shepherd and part rottweiler

I'm off to the liquor store and breakfast now.

it's funny because i like you

Very confused

Why are you even going to the liquor store in the morning
Why not post pictures of the orange meowless cat instead?

>not going to the liquor store in the morning

what are you, functional?

Not really, just don't see a point in drinking.

i agree. it hurts me, tastes bad, and makes me sleepy

And there goes the thread. I guess.

I tried. I think.

I go to the liquor store in the morning because 1 I own it and I have to make sure my employees open it on time, and 2 I'm an alcoholic.

That's gay and illegal

Depend on where you live you might be making bank then.
Buy me stuff~

I'll buy you a vibrating horse dildo

I'll take anything at this point. So long as it's free.

So you're confident you could take something as thick as your bicep and 30 inches long to the hilt?

Probably wouldn't use it. But I'd put it on a shelf for everyone to see for sure.

I'd cuff your ankles and wrists to the bed posts and force it all the way in you with no lube even if it meant standing up on the bed and stomping it in with my foot

Doesn't sound fun tbh

It'd be fun for me hearing your screams and seeing how much blood came out of your ass when I ripped it out as fast as I could.

>2 friend
buahahah such a loser

That previous statement was already creepy. But that one is even worse so ew.

Would it be better if I told you while you were cuffed, gaping, and bleeding I'd have a bunch of niggers off craigslist come over and fuck you bareback?

Calling them friends at this point would probably be an insult to anyone I'd wanna consider a friend later.

*pats*

>french fags
its freaking snowing here up north
gibe nyaa

what do you mean

head pats are illegal

I'll give nyaa if you bring me to wherever there is snow

I mean that they're not even worth me calling them friends at this point. They just happen to still be on my friendslist.

Head pats are perfectly within the boundaries of the law. Holding hands is where it becomes illegal, unless you're married.

>he acutally aggred to it
well then, keep going north until you dont hear them speaking german

I declared head pats illegal two centuries ago.

I said bring me there. Not have me walk all the way there

see thats the hard part, mabye send your self in a big box?
dont worry the show will last for quite a while acordingf to forecast

I decreed them legal eons ago in the dark dimension, puny mortal.

>mortal
Yes and no
still illegal tho

No nyaa then.

Out of curiosity since you're posting that couple, have you actually read the novel?

I've watched the anime.
I don't really read weeb shit. Barely watch any anime already.

Anime was really good tho.
Still sad about that ending. I wish they would be together forever.

The anime was good, but it was really really off from the source. Shion was the abusive one in the relationship in the source material, Nezumi was actually afraid of him.

>No nyaa then.
one day i shall have it, not today tho

Just buy me stuff or something. That might do it.
Maybe.
No guarantees.

Stuff usually changes between the source material and various adaptations. I'm not surprised.

This post makes me want to abuse you for some reason you pitiful pointless existence of a neet.

Not a NEET, sorry to disappoint~

I'll buy you shower with your dad simulator on steam

>buying nyaas
mon dieu! this is not how it works

ew no

I'm a whore. You can pay me to do stuff.

You know that's a real game right?

lol is that even a game?

thats harsh

it is, it cost 99 cents on steam

>i'm a whore. You can pay me to do stuff.
sluuuuuuuut

>trying to buy a nyaa with something that cheap
oh no you dont

I'm well aware yes
Still not interested in filling my library with shit.

I picked my words very carefully. It's not harsh, it's true.

hi cunt

>sluuuuuuuut
Nah, a slut would do it for free.
I'm just not in the mood to be a slut. But I'll gladly take money and other stuff for doing things.

i thought you had a job now

>and other stuff for doing things
such as?
also yes you are a massive slut for doing these but lets hear it anyway

wrap rubber bands around your testicles until the blood flow has been cut off long enough that they die and have to be surgically removed then go on low dose female hormones and get nice and soft and smooth and become my pet that wears a tail plug and cat ears along with a collar and leash and sleeps at the foot of my bed and I'll take care of you until you're 30 or so and are too old, then I'll drop you off at a shelter and get a new kitten.

Having a job doesn't mean I got money. I'm working part time at minimum wage. I'm still hemorrhaging money.

>such as?
Depends on what you offer

Heh. Not interested in the whole sex change thing. Not 100% sure about the whole deal.

low dose hormones and castration isn't a sex change, it's just feminization

And it's not free

Define hemorrhaging money, are you in trouble?

Sounds worse.

I could afford to pay for it.

You're saying you don't want to be a cute boy for as long as possible?