Left or right? Wwyd? Thread

Left or right? Wwyd? Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.org/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Damn those tits on the right.

All night long.

Do a face swap and I'll take the left all day.

Good choice

Kek I've fucked both.

Behind

Also have pics of both

That girl isn't even "thicc" she is straight obese
why would anyone choose a sweaty pig

Well come on then, don't be a fag about it

Cause tits

Which

Left
Right

disagree

Well I can't see much

I don't think you understand what obese means. I wouldn't even say she's chubby.

Here's another """BBW""" for you, faggot. Just fap to some traps, no one fucking cares if you like skinny girls.

Just because I don't fuck men in the ass doesn't mean that liking men is the only possible fetish someone can have.

Jen (left) or Emily (right)

The fucking thighs on right oh my god more please

Hard one, Emily looks more fun to me

left

Emily
right looks like more fun
left

left
left but hard one

Right.
I d marry her, impregnate her just to be able to suck milk out of her full juggs.

Enjoy
icutit.org/gGoxnDb8m

Either one I pick, I'll be fantasizing about the other. But for now, I pick left.

Easily left

Left as well.

Left
Left

left

right

left

left
right
left
right
right
left
left
left
left
left
left

right
left
left
left

Mom or daughter

left
mom for sure
left

Damn. It'd be hot to watch them make out and fuck each other. Mom tho.

right, but goddamn its close

left

--> left

pic below shows of them again

I would go with right but if I was in a threesome with them I would pussyfuck left and tittyfuck right.

right
right
left. she has the perfect smile

sweet lord right! but share what you have of both of them

which pic do u mean?

fucking hell, LEFT

left
left
right
right
left
left
right

Left mmhmm

damn, left for sure

both together

left

left

left for tits.

left.

i think right. but would definitely prefer both. god damn these bitches are sexy.

right. nice tight lil ass on her.

Wow, left all day

right for tits

left
left
left
right
right

both!

you know there are bots that spam the same OP and image day after day in order to garner traffic and replies?

>right
here's her ass.

left.

Wwyd to it

Left or right

Right!

Right

Left
Would kidnap both and tie them up as they let out muffled cries as I molest them. Grabbing there tits and and running my hands over there thighs and ass. Sell right to a pack of niggers for a brick of cocaine and drive off with right at this shack in the mountains. I tie her to the bed posts spread eagle and cut the bikini off. I use my tongue on her pussy and nibble on her clit as she shrieks in pain all the while mauling her tits with my hands. I shove my dick in her pussy and rape her at a fast pace as the bed shakes as I lose myself to my inner animal. I grab on to her hips as I cum inside her and release my seed in her as she sobs while I take a quick breather. All the while I make sure the camera on the shelf captured everything.
You got anymore of left user?

I'll take right!

left
right
right
right
left
right

left

Left
Left
Left