Test thread. Come experiment with me

Test thread. Come experiment with me.

I'm ready

Except in that case where how something appears is from a lack of information on the subject.

Who are you?

Perhaps this is in order to gather information.

>You)Who are you
I've done experiments before

Steve Jobs first attempt at making a mouse.

Okay. What did you do with them? What happened to those experiments?

Why are you in this thread?

His first computer network

because i don't think it is cancer
What is cancer to you then?

I thought you were doing the experiments

Anyway, how many times can you win the chicken game in a row?

shape of the object is testable and going around sayin its only this or that is being wrong

low effort threads that make no real attempt at meaningful discourse

Okay then. Lets say that I am. Lets say that I always have been. I'm glad that you know I am the one that experiments here. Now tell me, what do you think of cancer? Do you like cancer? Better yet, tell me what is cancer. What is your definition of it?

I see. So why do you consider this a high effort thread that is making an attempt at meaningful discourse?

Like this one then.

unlimited, until you post the image again.

this thread is fun.

I'm glad you are having fun. Enjoy yourself.

>tell me what is cancer. What is your definition of it
Cancer is abnormal cell development, sometimes in the brain, that causes an individual, not unlike yourself, to post stupid things on the internet

Cancer makes you poop all the time

You can get cancer in your balls sometimes, especially on the weekends.

I see. By that definition, I would have to say that you are cancer. Perhaps I am cancer as well, but I can enjoy being my own kind of cancer. If everyone is cancer, then is there really a such thing as cancer? I want you to post a picture of something that you would consider "not stupid." I wouldn't want you to be cancer now.

Cancer must suck if you poop all the time. Do you poop all the time? If so, you might have cancer.

What makes the weekends more likely to give you cancer?

>
Are you still here?

Do you care for your own thread or are you going to ignore it?

You're not very good at this

I do care for my own thread. I mean... This is my thread, is it not? A cancerous one at that. However, we must understand what cancer is. If there is no such thing as cancer, then it doesn't exist. If cancer doesn't exist, then there is no such thing as a quality thread. I am here making an effort to "experiment" as you say. I am learning about cancer in order to learn how to cure it. Perhaps I will put more effort into the next thread I make, but who is to say that I am not putting enough into this thread? I'm not good. I can't be perfect, but I can still try.

Test complete. Thank you for your participation.
This thread has now been declared cancerous.
Please evacuate this thread immediately before it spreads.