Our “president” has been accused of sexual assault by SIXTEEN women. How is this okay?!...

Our “president” has been accused of sexual assault by SIXTEEN women. How is this okay?!?! We are an embarrassment to the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/politics/russians-indicted-mueller-election-interference.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

The idea of him running in unarmed to an active mass shooting amused me.

Accusations?
Come back when you have some evidence.

You are a rapist... see how easy that was Op.

I've sexually assaulted about 16 women myself. Most of them were asking for it.

I know, fuck, only 16. Other countries leaders are in the hundreds. Way to be a underachiever trump.

He admitted to grabbing women by the pussy and kissing them against their will

There's no way 15 of them are liars and one of them is telling the truth.

Just 16 women that Shillary must have paid off with her Russian money from selling them nuclear weapons after the global warming hoax failed.

He alright admitted to going back stage at miss universe to stare at the girls getting changed

>implying it trumps fault why people look at murica as a joke

Sorry to burst your bubble son but people have considered murica a joke since long before trump showed up.

Yea loser countries

America was all ready an embarrassment to begin with.

Kennedy, Clinton, practically every president ever

Now just say that 15 more times, and have OP call them too ugly to rape and even a recording of OP talking about walking in on women changing and grabbing them by the pussy and you got a case!

who wouldnt

Someone who isn't a sexual deviant

Good one..

Thanks

All of them are liars. It has to be, who wouldn't want to have sex with a big fat man?!?

Sorry pal, this shit only works with liberals and jews

Faggot alert.

That pasta got stale quick

So why isn’t he under arrest? Surely if there’s all these women he victimized then he must be getting charged. Or is this one of those “any day now” just like the Russian collision/hacking?

>Someone who isn't a sexual deviant
And there's no one like that here.......riiiight.

>We are an embarrassment to the world
The sad part is that you're only just now realizing that you're an embarrassment. You've been an embarrassment since at least the Vietnam war.

There have been indictments made in the Russian case. And rape and sexual assaults are hard to prove and have a statute of limitations

Dammit Sheldon

They all fucked up

RIP in piece dedthred.

Rookie numbers

If I say trump kills puppies enough, people are likely to believe it. There use to be this saying in amaerica
>innocent untill proving guilty
But since everyone already heated the guy and the news only cares about clicks and reactions, not the truth, it’s more like
>guilty when accused

Looking isn't rape or sexual assault.
No matter how hard you want it to be true.

This post makes me irrationally annoyed.

>there have been indictments

Not Trump.

You know biden fuck children and makes advances on live tv... kys faggot

Grabbing a pussy is

Throw enough shit and some will stick.

Learn to recognize sarcasm then

He makes straight men gay. My erections have busted the fly off my pants.

Oddly the button is still on.

Where there is still smoke there is fire is a saying too

Thank you

>How is this okay?!?!
Probably for the same reason that Bill Clinton was elected an re-elected, despite a history of sexual misconduct and an accusation of forcible rape. But, the media doesn't care about that shit unless it's about a Republican.

Clinton fucked a woman while in office and he didn't get impeached, and there was actual proof of that.

"...they let you grab them by the pussy..."
>They let you.
I know English is difficult, but this is implied consent.
This means it wasn't against their will.

No but there was definitely a hack. 13 Russians have been indicated for it. Whether it changed the results is up for debate but not whether it happened

You let this man get elected by backing Hillary and allowing the DNC to rig the primary, something that they have admitted. You're as much to blame as everyone else.

There are no winners in a two horse race, just a slightly lower degree of losing.

I thought the Democrats said it was OK when Bill Clinton molested women. WTF OP....change your mind?

Sorry, the rules changed. Now you can choke on it.

>And rape and sexual assaults are hard to prove
sure kid. That's why your faggot dad isnt in jail yet.

This post makes me irrationally annoyed.

>there was definitely a hack

You sound pretty sure of yourself for a guy with no citations.

My dad is dead asshole

So what about the Russians that hacked Hillary because of her felonious data storage systems?

Lucky faggot

Maybe you didn't go to college but you don't have to cite when it's a known fact. And the fact that 13 Russians have been indicted isn't up for debate.

>yea, but what I said is the basis of our leagal system

RIP in piece deddad. Take comfort in the fact that he died not knowing that you'd turn in to a colossal faggot.

No he knew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
1 Juanita Broaddrick
2 Paula Jones
3 Kathleen Willey
4 Gloria Steinem and Joy Behar controversies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
Public allegations of unwanted physical contact since 2016
4.1 Jessica Leeds (1980s)
4.2 Kristin Anderson (1990s)
4.3 Cathy Heller (1997)
4.4 Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
4.5 Karena Virginia (1998)
4.6 Mindy McGillivray (2003)
4.7 Rachel Crooks (2005)
4.8 Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
4.9 Juliet Huddy (2005 or 2006)
4.10 Jessica Drake (2006)
4.11 Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
4.12 Erin Burnett's unnamed friend (2010)
4.13 Cassandra Searles (2013)
Allegations of pageant dressing room visits
5.1 Miss Teen USA contestants
5.2 Bridget Sullivan (2000)
5.3 Tasha Dixon (2001)
5.4 Unnamed contestants (2001)
5.5 Samantha Holvey (2006)

5vs16

There's even subcategories for Trump... but this was after he was elected, not before. So USA actually elected a molester, KNOWINGLY. No surprise he supported a child molester too.

DAB ON THEM HATERS!

OP is a rapist!

likewise

If you'd actually read some news, you'd know that no Americans were indicted for anything related to Russian interference in the election. The Russians that were indicted will never be arrested, extradited, or prosecuted. The indictments even stated that they didn't act with any knowing US accomplices. If this was the big bombshell, then I hope that we can get a refund on all the money that Mueller is wasting.

>you don’t have to cite facts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha Inhale hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

How can you accuse a man who ran in, unarmed, into a mass shooting, with bullets flying everywhere, to save all the children like a comic book superhero, and nobody dieded? How dare you accuse such a hero.

Maybe you didn't go to college but people being indicted does not equal guilt.

Trump is my hero.

LONG LIVE RUSSIA

Whith rape cases dating back to the 1980s how can they possibly be illegitimate!?

In which standards do you have to cite information that the audience should already know? APA? MLA?

No you are correct. But it does indicate evidence had been found.

Then explain to me why Hillary's campaign was able to work with foreign intelligence agents including Russians to get "dirt" on Trump but it's called opposition research.
When Trump's team is offered info on Hillary it becomes a crime?

The only thing I want to see from you is citations for any claims you make. You think citations don’t matter, so neither does your opinion or life. Thanks for playing, if you ever do get proof Sup Forums will be here.

Trump is an embarrassment as a governor and leader, but as a filanderer? Who gives a shit? Id much rather have a leader who fucks than this dipshit cucking around the world.

I never said Hilary wasn't a crook. The election was two terrible people and was rigged on the left and the right lost control of their party

None were related to the campaign or Trump.

> Accusations ≠ Guilt

anyone can accuse anybody of anything.

stop acting as if accusations are 100%.

You forgot the allegations and obvious acts when he was on the Loli Train with his pal Jeff

The “me too” has turned into “you too?”

This was the big bombshell. A country known for interference in other nations interfered in other nations, except it looks like it likely wasn't even centrally orchestrated.

IMPEACH HIM!

Oh, wait...

he said hed grab someone by the pussy. that doesnt mean he is assaulting anykne and never aaid against anyones will

get gud kid

Comrade yes it is now done. We are success have installed moron into highest echelon of america government. Now we drink and watch downfall of sworn enemy like bad documentary on the tele vision.

Why? You are obviously so deluded that any info that doesn't fit in your myopic view of the world is dismissed. But you know what fuck it. It will give you the info you ask for

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/politics/russians-indicted-mueller-election-interference.amp.html

It may be just his sexappeall, learn how to deal with desperate woman

Omarosa liked it. Dont worry anons obama will run again soon, Michelle. obama/omarosa 2020

Then take comfort in the fact that he's no longer alive to witness the dicksucking taking place on the regular.

I believe he watches me from heaven

4 more years 4 more years 4 more years

I hope all conservatives die

Ad hominem because no actual argument against legitimate democratic process.

You know english too good for a russian. Bad try.

I've already got my new red hat.

I accuse you of sexual assault. There, now you have been accused of sexual assault as well

>You know english too good for a russian
You don't know English well enough for a native speaker.

All Democrats are faggots and all Republicans are retarded

I also accuse OP of sexual assault. He's sucked my dick at least five times.

Dude fuck off. Stop replying to me.

Yeah I was like "why the fuck is she even on the cabinet" when I saw Omarosa there like she is now a politician.

I nearly kek'd myself in my pants.

I thought it was pretty good

They will, eventually. Most of them will die after Trumps second term though.