Anyone playing osrs? Playing alone is really boring, thought of atleast somebody on my friendslist

Anyone playing osrs? Playing alone is really boring, thought of atleast somebody on my friendslist.

Actually just bought mems after getting hacked. Tryna find some decent money making methods.

i have an account but its membership ran out, ill go on if you give me a bond

whats your nickname? are you currently ingame?

jacass35, and not atm.

KleyM0.
add me when you get the chance. I started just yesterday so we can kind of compete/help each other out.

Started yesterday, not planning on buying a mem anytime soon. I could've supported you on that but poor atm

kk

I play while at work

Solid

what world you in?

quit back in nov
OSRS got overloaded with chads
there was no thought to the health of the game when making new updates
absolutely no consideration for the skilling community
i got pretty autismo about ehp rates and shit but didnt even max
wanna just remember the game 9 yr old me used to play

dude, relatable.
I played back when i was about 8-10. back in the day among the guys it was similar to facebook. Asking about what are your skills in rs

348 atm

i used to play but then overtime it turned into rs3 so i had to make a new osrs account

the older i got the more i realized its life-draining irl

I play hearthstone. So I know what you mean by life-draining. Sometimes you sit down for an hour and end up sitting for about the entire day

yeah plus whatever you do in game makes no difference irl so its all wasted time etc

then again Sup Forums's the same

Yea I play from time to time
Usually I just sit in ge and flip or talk with random people while waiting for items to sell

Yeah kind of. When you play with somebody else though it kind of seems as if its the same as you would go out with the bois for some cold ones.

Spent about a year playing FOnline, so thats how it felt most of the time.
sometimes we even made sessions for drinking on teamspeak

I do lack this understanding of why people stand by g.e and chat to each other.

you faggots have got me mining gold ore in f2p now

Fuck off bobby

wtf what? did i miss out on smth?

add me niggers i got over 30k in game and just got back into it names MALKY BREAD

no just reminded me of rs

just added you.
KleyM0

if you wanna fight with rng do slayer
if you wanna fight for hits with rng do pking/stake
if you dont wanna fight with rng woodchop

smelting some irons atm

Just buy that gold and don't bother doing low level cheap grinding. Or better don't waste your time on this shit game

Got this this morning. I had no idea it was actually worth something.