Best way to make some extra side cash online? I make 45k a year with good health benefits but need some more dough

Best way to make some extra side cash online? I make 45k a year with good health benefits but need some more dough.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/bitcoin-mining-guzzles-energyand-its-carbon-footprint-just-keeps-growing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

giving blowjobs

small investments in cryptocurrencies and/or mining.

easiest is leave your pc to mine while you don't use it, worst case scenario you don't mine anything, best case you get moneys

This.
There's always a steady demand for people willing to suck cock in return for a reasonable remuneration.

Sell weed

1.find a niche market
2.fill it
3.????
4.Profit

If you're not that risk-averse and can say that you have some self-discipline, then look into day trading or swing trading.

Dog fights

What do you mean "mining"?

Kek

Meme coins.

Sell weed

quit living beyond your means fag. you probably own a car, xbox, ps4, 4k tv, have satellite, cable, netflix, hbo on demand hulu, playboy channel, lots of unnecessary clothes, eat out all the time, go to clubs, etc. live a more modest life and you can easily live comfortably in 45k. trying to live like the kardashians or whatever reality tv star you are obviously trying to emulate and you'll lose your money fast

Sell weed

Uber or Lyft. Only downside is that you might have to pick people up in shitty parts of town or deal with drunk assholes on the weekend.

Typical faggot answer that doesn't even address the question. Gtfo

great way to contribute to global warming faggot. pretty selfish to make money mining, raise global temperatures for the next generation just because you're a greedy fuck

sell things

that is an answer. you're too stupid to comprehend it.

Pretty sure that's not what they meant

btw you didn't deny anything i said. you're living an illusion.

No dumbass. What you said had nothing to do with making extra money. It was INSTEAD just generic advice of saving money. Dumbass. Read the question next time.

Read this

If you live anywhere near a major city, and dont want to sleep with roaches and have bullet holes in your walls, 45k a year is at the very low end of livable wage.

Confirmed for living with mommy

mining is incredibly expensive for the environment:

By July 2019, the bitcoin network will require more electricity than the entire United States currently uses. By February 2020, it will use as much electricity as the entire world does today.

wired.com/story/bitcoin-mining-guzzles-energyand-its-carbon-footprint-just-keeps-growing/

Find a hobby and turn it into a profit. I started doing flooring jobs in my house and helping out at friends houses. I'm currently reflooring the bathrooms at work and they are paying me $6000 in labor alone.

I also refinish furniture in my garage on the side. Tried it on a few pieces of my own and other people really liked the way the pieces turned out.

Now I get people dropping off pieces of furniture to refinish for them. You can do a piece in a weekend and honestly, a majority of the job is waiting for the pieces to dry.

This. I make 58k a year in Chicago and to live in a neighborhood that doesnt get me murdered I pay 2700 a month in rent for a 1 bedroom, and that doesnt include utilities

he doesn't need extra money if he lives like a normal person instead of "tryin to live large yoooo" like he's snoop dogg or p diddy! damn

who gives a flying fuck about the environment? Take your political talking points back to Salon

Who gives a shit about your philosophy. The guy asked for ways to make money, not ways to save.

driving a car to work and a big ass high rise bank building is even worse, but should we stop banks because the environment? What a fucking stupid argument

Have you ever paid a bill in your life? Or had to live without someone else helping you along the way? 45k a year before taxes is pretty much nothing

proving point 100% exactly: that great behavior have a name. it is sociopathy. your a sociopath lacking empathy

Think about it, dude

Then you're retarded. I also live in Chicago and if you ever start paying more than $1300 for rent, then BUY. Stop throwing your money away.

It's good for the environment, because people will think about new energy sources and (with the future technologies) will surely find something less damaging to the Earth.

that's about how much i make. i don't live beyond my means and have plenty of savings. you can live comfortably on op's salary. just don't try to live like donald trump! quit acting like a typical first world selfish leech

Ill be dead long long before global warming actually matters on a large scale. So will my wife. We have no kids and never plan to. On the scale of things that matter to me, Global Warming ranks somewhere between having a solid shit in the morning and cleaning the garage... Wait, both of those things matter more than global warming to me

Idk much about computers but I'll just google it.

Holy fuck. I'm no Amerifat but if 2700 is your price for living in a nice neighbourhood then that's a very sad thing. I could live a top hotel PLUS renting an appartment for that money. And that's while I even make more money than you.

And you live independently near a large American city? 45k a year means you bring home around $2400 a month. That isnt even enough for rent in most neighborhoods, let alone "living large"

i don't own a car either dude. i walk, bike, and take public transportation. you could to but your pretend rich person lifestyle can't be inconvenienced.

Uber
/thread

i live in a medium sized us city.

Im thinking of getting into ecommerce. From what I've seen it seems pretty easy

I sell guns in the evenings. Yes, I have a license to do so. No, it doesn't pay much.

I make cad-drawings on fiver sometimes for 50 bucks a pop.

>easiest is leave your pc to mine while you don't use it, worst case scenario you don't mine anything, best case you get moneys

Only if mommy and daddy pay your energy bill, dipshit.

I dont give a fuck about your life dude, you are not the only one in the world

Are you serious? I'm a Swissfag. One of the richest but also most expensive countries out there. A normal Appartment with two rooms and separte kitchen costs about 800-1000 here. That would leave me with 1400-1600 cash to spend as a single. I know everyone here pretends to be a billionare and live large but the truth is that enough to live a good life.

lol, you live on the south side? The fuck is 1300 going to get in the city? East Garfield Park or Gresham maybe. Anywhere near a semi nice white neighborhood in this city will be well over 2k a month to rent.

Thats not even a great area. 1 Bedroom condos overlooking a brick wall in Streeterville are getting close to 1 million dollars which would put your mortgage close to 8k a month before taxes and HOA fees

Dont talk about things you have no clue about

This
If you have any autocad or modelling software skills youll make a killing without the need to pay taxes.

yep this. i tried to tell them man. plus it's a joke to mine now. it requires a good deal of money upfront to buy hardware that makes it worth your time because it's actually competitive now. dumbfucks hear about something and think they should pursue it without understanding it. these are the people that buy a stock because jim cramer told them to

Fuk i wish I bought bitcoins when they were cheap

I live near Chicago and customer's who do financing at my store say UBER is the best way for them.
In about a week if you hustle you can make about a grand, if you take it easy maybe half that. Granted yes, we're near a big city so that must have some effect on it, but it's an idea.

> muh special snowflakeness allows me to live beyond my means in any way i imagine because i see pretend people do it on tv.

"without the need to pay taxes." What do u mean?

This is true. If you hit up the Loop right around 3-4pm m-f you are guaranteed rides left and right, and that is prime surge pricing time as well for drivers. Wrigley on a Friday/Saturday night is an endless stream of rides

Stay away from the airports, Despite what you think, its where Uber drivers go to kill 2 hours

americans have it too good and many want it better. a lot of they really are great whining babies.

This ---- I also live near Chicago but I'm in a suburb, and the situation here isn't much better. It's either: buy a house for 250k+ which has like 2 bed 1 bath 900 sq ft

or rent for 1500+ and $500 hoa fees on top of it

Makes no sense. I make 42k at my job and run some side shit that makes me prob another 5-10k per year and I can't afford shit.

I have a modest car, live at home saving, have 18k in liquid cash, excellent credit, I am allergic to a lot of food so I literally cook everything I eat, never eat out not even once per year, I haven't spent money on a computer in 7 years, I don't buy games, I spend 100-300 on clothing per year, etc.

i never take uber. i pay for a real taxi not a gypsy cab. uber/lyft is about fucking over workers. i can't believe you people. you invite billionaires to take away your job security and benefits, give you uncertainty in your life, then beg for more as they collect all the money and continue to shit down your throat

>except for me, winning the war one battle at a time by calling them out on a norwegian apple bobbing forum

If you use fiver theyll never find out how much money you made. So no income tax.

amazon fba

Hmm... I really hate taxes so

What do you sell on there?

It's not much but selling plasma, semen or other stuff. It's not a good amount but it's something

Hmmm i like having roads and police to prevent the collapse of society and will demand every single penny of social security and medicare but i sure sure hate those taxes. Hmmm...

Uber/lyft i did it for a bit ..
1.have a car thats reliable (or rent from them)
2.dont be fucking weird(if u are just dont talk)
3. Be fast ..

I use to load one while i was within about 1 min of a drop off so u have a 5 min window gap to pick up other person...

I drove about 6-8hours weekend mostly.. easly msking 1500 a week.

But miles add up and get borring

Yes yes. Typical bitchy comments. Tax money isn't even distributed well. The education system is shit because of the emphases to pointless classes instead of making people more marketable hence I lost years of my life for nothing so I feel the u.s. owes me. That and too much military spending.

lol what a faggot.

umm why?

everything you say is right except the bit about someone owing you something. do we need more trade schools and training at the high school level? the problem is that people have no respect for the trades in the us any more and so much manufacturing has moved overseas.

Well basically a bachelors should be:

1) offered at a CC
2) be half as long (i.e. by getting rid of those dumb general education requirements that basically make up half a bachelors)
3) get rid of highschools and have people start collegw as 14 year olds.

I had a 3.5 overall, 7 clubs, and mvp of track. I got jack shit from that. Highschool wasn't even a stepping stone. What a waste of time. Waste of tax payer money.

>I drove about 6-8hours weekend mostly.. easly msking 1500 a week.

$200 an hour makes you the most successful ride share user in the world