Controversial opinion!

Controversial opinion!

Rihanna is not the good looking.

yeah, probably because shes put on 40lbs since she could have been considered attractive.

Idiot opinion is more like it.

Not really. He's right you know. Niggers don't look good.

you have 0 testosterone in your blood lmao. The fact that her thighs alone don't make your nuts shift in discomfort from an overwhelming need to pump n dump is evidence enough of your homosexuality.

pork loaf

Everyone who says this is lying to themselves.

I'm not attracted to black women normally but to outright say there are no attractive black women is fucking insane.

this

She is hitting the wall

nah, my dude
those legs are disgusting

Intelligent human opinion more like it.

It's well known she has disease, though that's beside the point that she's just straight up gross looking.

Gross cottage cheese cellulite fat legs having bitch. Only attractive to low class barbarians.

Amen.

Id hit it, I like thick butts and thighs. also I like her face and she seems like she's a lot of fun in bed

No nigress is faggot

Thats not a controversial opinion user. Thats a basic fact of life.

lmao enjoy your shallow and short lived gene pools. I'm sure your ancestors will be proud. I literally creampie every girl I run in to, ESPECIALLY when i'm on vacationing out of the country. I've probably got a couple of dozen bastard children in the phillipines, mexico, peru, colombia, etc etc

Yup, she got fat; like all of them do at a certain age...

they all hit that 30 wall.

not really controversial it's just true

> It's well known she has disease

Whut?

she got really fat

It's not controversial to be gay

Shapeless legs

Thiccc
More

Nice lie, no one will believe you though since you're a cuck on Sup Forums

MMMmmm she has that nice milk-coffee colored skin too lol perfect contrast to cum. I bet she looks 99/10 oiled up too.

I heard she smokes blunts all day.

enjoy white population dwindling l o l

>her thighs alone
burn the coal pay the toll

>Rihanna was never the good looking.
ftfy

How is that "controversial"?

She have always looked like shit.

No she's not, face of a gorilla body like 10lbs of shite in a 5lb bag

i was feeling it when she got a little thicker but now she got to relax

No shit sherlock

Would of fuck the shit out of her before. And still would, just harder.

OP's dwindling attraction to women is funny.

it's kinda odd. i always liked her for the good reasons... nudee pics every now and then and sex addict allegations. and she's about my age which i liked. yet seeing her now losing appeal and just one step away from doing a show in vegas kinda dims my outlook on other pretty girls around or close to 30.

she seems to find time in between to eat

hmmm... back in the umbrella days she was a fine little herpes dispenser

Op here. All of y'all who are telling me im dumb for not liking her cellulite filled legs, have you seen her rhinoceros 4 head as well? And her gross hand tattoo? Y'all are something else if ur attracted to that.

the underboob tatt was the dumbest by far

Nah fam

Don't even try. The only woman these backwater inbreds are attracted to are their own mothers.

Controversial opinion guyzzzz!!!!!!!1
>Posts uncontroversial opinion.

>Lightbulb head
>5head
>Nigger goblin features
>Completely average body
>Shit music

Nah, she is pretty delicious

OH MY GOD WTFF AHHHHKK KILL THEM ALL WITH FIRE IS THIS WHAT BLACK PEOPLE LOOKED LIKE THIS WHOLE TIME??! OH MY GOD THEY ARE SUBHUMAN WE NEED TO LYNCH THEM ALL FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND OH MY GOD MODS

Yes, Chris Brown should've fuck her up again ournegro/

she's attractive but she's got that 7-head, every picture we took together i'd just look at all that real estate and cringe

It's OK user, I re-cast the curse, they are back to black

nooo

Thing is in 10 years she probably will look just like that

wow, a bunch of uruk-hai

Hey Sup Forums low key Nigger here. Any other nigs? Can't do gang signs and see each others melanin and sheeeeit , so lets make a thread about a hideous sheboon so we can all congregate and be brothaz from anotha gorilla. M'bongo bongo *Click* bix nood mufucka.

>Seriously though
>Wasn't black Panther Great
>I'm thinking of moving to Wakanda

i agree. she was kind of cute in young way a few years ago, but now shes not good looking at all.

SHe'd definitely be hotter without those shit-arse tattoos all over her

Controversial? She has a fucking Lego forehead.