Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fuck her ass for 5 minutes
Pull dick out and see shit on my cock
>fuck her pussy for 13 minutes
13 minutes pass and still haven't cum yet... Fuck
>have her suck your cock for 1 hour with multiple cumshots allowed
Unless it's God tier skills she's barely going to make me cum once. Which is the best of the three choices

>Unless it's God tier skills she's barely going to make me cum once. Which is the best of the three choices

She's a fucking savage at sucking dick bro. And she absolutely loves. Really likes to swallow too. She also has great dick sucking lips. She was the best cock sucker in town.

Shes got a really tight ass too. One of those athletic tight ones. Decent size as Well.

Here she is swallowing down the bottle with no problem

Bomp

Post spread vag or creampie already. She's hot but I need to see the goods to be sure. To answer your question I would fuck her pussy if it meant I could cum in her w/o any concerns, otherwise her mouth. I'll have her swallow as many loads as possible.

Hello everyone! Third choice for me. 1 hour with her. So wonderful.

She would happily accept every load you would bless her with down her throat.

PIC related from her Twitter. She literally prides herself on her dick sucking and cum swallowing skills.

Post more pics dammit. I want to see her being dicked and cummed down

Would be nice to splatter her face, yes?

You digging her, user? She's a great slut ain't she? Biggest freak ho I've ever encountered in all my days. Legit nympho bitch.

What would you like to do to her?

Pussy Every time. Any other answer is gay and or beta. My load will end up in that snatch too, it's not really up to her once my dick is in.

user gonna cream her one way or the other? She likes getting pounded hard and rough. Missionary is her favorite.

I'd rather her just fart in my face

I bet her farts are delicious

Hard to argue with those dubs..

I would ass to mouth her and deepthroat her while pumping my hot thick cum straight into her belly

Maybe butt nugget or two as well.

No that's cheating, user.

Nah. That's just right. She could fart and then lay a buttnugget on me then I would jerk off.

You're not getting dubs this time..

Fuck her ass for 5 minutes....
I'll pump so hard that I would cum within the 5 minutes....leaving her tight ass with a big load inside....

I would honestly want to fuck her ass really roughly for 5 minutes with little to no lube.

I only got the chance to do this like once.
It was super hot, I could tell she really didnt want it and wasnt enjoying it but that only got me off more. We didnt use any lube- a small tear rolled off of her right before i climaxed.
Waiting for a chance to do it again.

Me 2

reported for raping, you sick fuck! you should NOT treat women like that!

Probably the blowie but let’s be honest after I’m hard enough I’m going to flip her over and fuck her

So you guys want to literally rape her ass? She can take it she loves the pain and stimulation. Be warned though her ass is super tight.

> (You)
>
>
>So you guys want to literally rape her ass? She can take it she loves the pain and stimulation. Be warned though her ass is super tight.

Hell yes....and I'll make sure she wants more...

She'll make you bust before you get that hard. Once your dick is in her mouth you won't want to take it out. Just look at that tongue and smile of hers.

Fap it
icutit.xyz/gGoxnDb8m

Check out all her tats. She's a glutton for punishment. Loves to hurt.

> (You)
>
>Check out all her tats. She's a glutton for punishment. Loves to hurt.

So what's up with all this....

> (You)
>
>Check out all her tats. She's a glutton for punishment. Loves to hurt.
So what's up with you advertising her so much?

If she's such a slut why are there no nudes...

any thong pics?