What is the point of living if you're short?

What is the point of living if you're short?

oh and btw, this is how shitty women are. they're mean and make no apologies about it.

kill youreself you stubby faggot.

Idk I’m 6 ft 5 shorty

life isn't based on acceptance from roasties.
if you give 1 shit what any female thinks about anything, then killyourself

That’s so cruel. And that guy will remember that pain and humiliation for the rest of his life.

this

women are retarded and if you base how you feel on what a woman says, you are retarded

Granted I don't know what the trials and tribulations of being a small shirt man feel like, I'd still rather be a short man than woman any day of the week. I'd guess they're just compensating for that reality wherever they get that chance.

This mentality only applies once you've passed on your genes or at least had sex a bunch of times with different women. If your still a virgin and this is your worldview you're actually autistic.

cruel, yes

but YOU wouldn't forget about it the rest of YOUR life

THAT guy is actually taking shots at women face to face, YOU'RE bemoaning your own shortcomings (intended) at a screen

There is nothing wrong for rejecting someone based on their physical characteristics. Especially if you plan on having kids at some point. Who wants to have short kids?

I wouldnt date a fat chick, so I have no problem with a woman saying she wouldnt date a midget

My whole life, I've never had these imaginary problems.

/thread

except not being fat is easy its pretty hard going against your genetics and growing tall just because you want to.

Very much this. Ever notice they guys who complain about women's standards are the same ones who arent willing to fuck the autistic friend with severe overbite and 60 pounds over weight?

People need to realize their place in the world and in the pecking order of things. If you are a 2 or 3, you have no business even bothering the 5/10 at the end of the bar.

There is a fair bit of evidence obesity can be passed down through genes. It also comes with giant warning signs such as poor self control, lack of discipline, etc.

Beyond that, who ever said anything about accepting shit you dont find attractive just because "they cant help it". Are you willing to go down on the red faced bald chick just because she has rosatia and alopecia? She might be a freak show, but she cant help it either

So who makes these treads? Tall guys who are insecure losers for some reason and have to feel good about something? Maybe self hating manlet cucks? Voting for the first

Id bet MGTOW rejects who are looking for self affirmation from other MGTOW rejects

MGTOW = INCEL in disguise

This is so cruel. I will never forget your hurtful words for the rest of my life.

>implying hookers don't exist
I'm not short, but fat, so I drop out of the dating game as well.
guess what, I have my own business, a couple of friends, pursue my hobbies, and if I feel the need to bust a nut in a real pussy, I pay for a hooker, who will fake enjoyment to get cuffed on the bedpost and fucked like a sow with my belly rubbing on her ass.
And when it comes to family, I'm totally fine with being a nice uncle to my niece and nephew when visiting my brother.

I get to enjoy a fulfilling life filled with festivals and bar-nights, accompanied of people who I trust and don't need to impress, because they enjoy my company likewise, without the constant urge to impress cunts with teeth, who will suck me dry financially, and leave me for the first glimpse of a better fuck.

Fuck this relation-bs.
I rather work with women without the social need to constantly excuse their failures and be nice to them even while knowing that they laugh and bitch about me during coffee breaks.
They either perform, while maintaining at least a shred of human decency, or they get fired. No special treatment.
And surprise, surprise, suddenly "a toxic work environment" becomes a cakewalk, enjoyable both for me and my employees.

Almost all my friends are taller than me, though I am 6 ft. So it means I'm short?

bad choice of wingmans, pal.
do you enjoy getting all the leftovers, or do you just have a cuck-fetish?

No there fucking isn't. Shut the fuck up newfag amerifat

>I'm unable to form bonds based on the merits of my person, so I blame my weight, which I have complete control over, and then rationalize that I never wanted a real relationship in the first place.

Just keeping it real for you, tubby.

No, just my TRUE and DEAR friends are for some reason all taller than me. Fucking coincidence. Traveling to JP soon with 3 friends who are taller than me, but hey, there I will be giant anyway.

Actually, he's right, the propensity to become obese is tied to mental deficiencies, which are hereditary.

This would be a witty response, if you actually managed to even remotely describe me.
Now it's just a pointless accusation at best, or - more likely - a case of projection.

5 ft 5 reporting in from europe. Never felt insecure about my height maybe be a U.S thing. Should i kill myself anyway?

or, to give you a serious response, how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I have issues with forming emotional bonds, when I actually mentioned my family and friends, which I do hold dear?

But then again, we're on Sup Forums, so armchair-psychology is to be expected as response at any glimpse of speaking about yourself.

The only thing that makes me different to you is that I refuse to warp myself to appease to a person I "might" meet at some point in my life.

Also, I don't rule out that I actually find a decent women at some point in my life, I just refuse to give up half of my life to increase the mere chances of meeting her (or - more likely - her evil gold-digger twin, lol).

No one asked you Eurotrash.

it doesnt matter
couple decades from now
everyone, short, tall, hoes, chads,sluts.jpg
will be dead and then forgotten

Make money --> fuck bitches , in that order. Your height does not matter if you are a poor ugly fuck

Don't worry user. Rest assured that men will judge you for being a manlet as well.

>2018
>Caring what anyone says or thinks
>mfw

No. Caring about height is so dumb. Simply find a woman that is shorter than you, they are plentiful. Problem solved.

Just the fact that you're so bent out of shape to keep posting tells me it's right. I'm not hating on you but get real. Humans are social animals. If you're not broken, as a man, you naturally want the companionship of a woman, and depending on your age, it's natural to want kids, too.

anyway, nice strawman, but you don't know anything about me, so that shit about "warping yourself" is pure projection. I absolutely alienate most people because I'm very much myself, but I still have a gf, and if I didn't, I would get another one. I don't try to come up with some lazy rationalization about why I'm single whenever I have been single. My last ex left me because she said I took her for granted, lol. Unless you're shit, you don't have to pretend to be something you aren't to find someone. You need to sort yourself out first, and understand who you are.

Seems nice. But on some level you must feel the dissapointment of being unfit for a relationship or family of your own.

The difference that fat genes/hormone problems etc make is miniscule. You only get fat if calories in > calories out.

this tbh, caring about anything that people say positive or negative, especially about physical features just screams that you are an insecure loser

doesn't matter if you make feel good/bad threads about being black/white or tall/short cut/uncut or making fun of either of them, ALL of this behavior makes you a retard.

I think it's a bunch of ridiculous made up bullshit, tbh, lads. Here's the deal, since the dawn of time people have been trying to cut down their peers to make themselves seem better. Part of this is denigrating those who are not like you.

Height, weight, physical disfigurement, and obvious disability are some of the lowest hanging fruit around, that even a child can pick up on and kid about, and harass someone about.

This shit is EXACTLY the same kind of treatment healthy women with small tits get from their peers. And as a man, I know as an absolute fact that men love small titties, BUT it's still the low hanging fruit that women will harass each other about and try to cut each other down, just like shit like this thread.

They are trying to seem better, the reality is they are miserable and they are trying to feel better, if you are a man this is pathetic. Its woman behavior

Reminds me of a friend of mine. Incredibly successful, tall, beautiful, woman, with a good family, who had like, no tits. She was like a AA cup in her late 20's, and she would just about have a depressive episode when the subject of bust size came up.

That shit's absurd, because she had lovely tits, but some woman in her life at some point told her she "had tits like a little boy" and it really fucked up her perception of herself, but honest to fuck, who gives a shit?

If one woman thinks you're too short, pick another one, damn, lol

Guys do it, too. It's literally where school bullying starts. Picking out some difference in you that you feel insecure about and giving you a hard time about it. The tactic is sexless and ageless. Call it original sin or the exploitative nature of man or whatever, but it's there. You can see it in any schoolyard.

So you sperged out on a girl, failed miserably, get reported to HR for a toxic work environment, then became an incel.

Kek so triggered he replies twice. Enjoy being a fat eunuch you wally.

it should stay in the schoolyard, if you insult someone its always about you being insecure. When a grown man acts like this most of the time they are losers, all the friends i know who do this the most are stay at home and jobless or just stuck in a dead end job and poor

me 1.75
gf 1.85 - even taller with high heels
tfw I'm no beta
tfw being with a tall woman actually makes you feel good in social occasions 'cause alfa as fuck
tfw OP is not even beta but omega

>You can see it in any schoolyard.

You don't have to go anywhere, you can see it right here, in this thread, even. In the last post, no less. Probably the next one too, lol

I really like the thought of women picking on each other for their breast size

Of course, dude, you're absolutely right, but what should be and what actually is are not the same thing despite our wishes. There's always lifer losers who never grow past being a mental tween.for whatever reason.

Well, women probably like the idea of men picking on each other about height, too, because it makes the men insecure and easier to manipulate.

Depends how short. Women in the USA, Latin America, Southern Europe and Asian are between 5’2 and 5’3 on average. Unless you’re a midget should be fine.

>What is the point of living if you're short?
What's the point of living, if you're under 8 ft? And what's the point of living, if your life is not dedicated to the emperor?!

This is some good advice, thanks user.

people probably just treat you nicely because you look like her kid

This. Also women with asses. Either too big or not big enough is a low hanging fruit that any woman can go after. Of course, their ass is perfect... But her friends ass is too fat and her other friend has no ass.

Tbh tho, it’s mostly women that go after physical appearances with their peers. Most men don’t do it and if they do, it’s typical joking shit.

Being a loser is normalised these days. Sadly 99% or more people are losers. You have to start climbing up the social ladder if you want to break out of the bullshit

I canny breath. Obviously Scottish

>you will never smash chads nose in and make him have a complete meltdown for the next 10,000 years

but then again

>you will never have to be a naysayer for fucking horus

pretty sure is not the case since losers like you are always asking me "how did I do it"

Yeah, noticed that as well.

Speak american, faggot

Fake. Nobody actually asks anyone that. It would be fucking weird. Kill yourself

plot twist: the guy is actually 6'2 and the chick is a basketball player.

Most rational response in this thead. Maybe 40 years ago, it mattered what people thought of you but in this day and age where the average iq has seemed to dwindle to forest hump levels, and people are more superficial, egotistical with no reason to be, and selfish and just plain lacking an attractive personality, it’s asinine to even give the time of day to anyone much less care what they think about an aspect of your identity.

This. Also, one of my buddies is only about 5'5 and he has a SMOKING hot wife. It does feel good to be 6'2 though.

Problem is that you say it "feels" good.You only mention it to make yourself feel good about it.

I'm 5'8 and dont give a flying fuck. never had a problem with women, and my belief is, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Sorry internet tough guys, I don't give 2 shits about your imaginary stats.

Biggest ladies man I know is 5 foot 6. Helps to be good looking and having a personality.

>the bigger they are the harder they fall "sorry internet tough guys
>makes a reply to the thread "i dont give 2 shits"

hmmmm

>be short
>also be rich with a big dick and solid face
not bad tbh