PS4 fags, pick one and tell me why:

PS4 fags, pick one and tell me why:

>Monster Hunter World
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Fallout 4
>Persona 5
>Wipeout: The Omega Collection

No exclusives? Are you retarded? That's the only use for a PS4, for it's exclusives. If you want to play multiplatform games and get the best experience, go for the Xbox One X. To get the best exclusives and the best experience out of then, get the PS4 Pro.

>Xbox One X for multiplatform
>PS4 Pro for exclusives

Monster hunter, because i have no respect for my time

Just bought shadow. Awesome so far but I hear it’s short. My friend has persona 5 and it’s the complete opposite. I forget how many hours, but’s a lot of exposition in the beggining before you can start doing cool shit

Last 2 weeks hace been work mhw and barely any sleep

Isn't persona exclusive?
PS3 verion with 20 avg fps doesn't count

Persona takes about 100h to beat it

Nah I mean only exclusives I'm a little lifted right now

Roll

Out of those i like Persona 5 the best because best story, longest, best character interactions not bugs and glitches and it runs fine unlike some.

None of those, Mortal Kombat X, Sonic Mania, only games I've extensively played on PS4.

Neither, but feel free to slit your throat.

yeah there is a lot at the start but it never feels like you're not doing something new, even though the game is like 100 hours long.

but if you play on new game plus the start is kind of annoying because you have to sit through the exposition again but you can fast forward through most of it

Persona 5 or Monster Hunter. Fallout 4 is another Skyrim with guns, and Horizon Zero Dawn is the least broken Skyrim-like so don't play Fallout 4.

SotC is a remake of a game that didn't need a remake, and Wipeout is a racing game which is great but realistically ask yourself if you're a person who can dump dozens of hours into a racing game, or if you even have friends to play it with.

Bloodborne

Bloodborne.

Bloodborne u fucking boozoo

Monster hunter nigga. Give in to the grind.

BLOODBORNE

Bloodborne bitch

Fortnite

>PC

/Thread/

Fallout 4 was one of my all time favorite games. 1000s of hours, right behind wow and DotA 2.

But dude games are cheap just get them all. Not like you have a gf to spend money on

>Longest

M8

I couldn't get into horizon.

Dark souls 3 was great

Couldn't get into GTA 5

Mhw haven't tried yet but it's the new thing all my friends are on

Fortnite battle Royale is a fantastic free game. Not for everyone but it's all I've been playing for a few days

Destiny 2 and overwatch are skippable although I'm just burned out on ow. I put a lot of hours into both these games

Video games are such a waste of money.

you can't even store more than 5 games on the ps4 unless you by a terabyte external hard drive

get a pc and then the games are free.

monster hunter world
>i already have fallout 4, unlike the other fallout games this one has no replayability

>can play shadow of colossus in ps2 for basically free

>persona is fag game

>thefuck is wipeout ???