Sup Forums unironically idolizes this jew

>Sup Forums unironically idolizes this jew

JUST

Where were you when Sup Forums became Reddit 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/02/gay-columnist-claims-he-would-cure-his-homosexuality-if-he-could/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/
youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has Milo ever spoken out against Gays or his/their unscrupulous behaviour?

Cause that is how you'll know what "side" he's on.

Whats wrong with huge black cocks, I got one

>Anyone who is gay is automatically a net loss for society
>If a person has a bad trait everything else he does is irrelevant

He has, specifically how being openly gay is something that society SHOULD shun.

who took the pic tho ?

You don't happen to know source on that do you? It'd be very interesting to bring up to a Youtuber I watch.

he's just a funny guy, don't take too seriously

Just look at most of his speeches, here's one source on a similar topic: pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/02/gay-columnist-claims-he-would-cure-his-homosexuality-if-he-could/

Shitty AF site but i'm not pulling this out my ass.

there so cute :3

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/

Here's another one. Just search "Milo gay bad"

And what exactly is wrong about being Jewish?

I probably was in Moscow

Thanks.... Though you'd figure he'd practice what he preaches.

We don't care about him being a gay coalburning jew because that is his immunity. He can say anything he wants because of those traits, and that allows him to publicly indoctrinate normies with our worldview.

posting on Sup Forums

He has stated himself that he now does it so as to shield himself from the left who can't openly attack a gay jew.

Check how he acted/dressed/looked before he got big in these kind of questions (2014) and you wouldn't have been able to tell. He will probably return to that once this shit blows over.

>you know what would be funny, if i posed next to a black guy and we're both asleep on the couch, with the caption achievement unlocked.. that would trigger pol for years to come, it will be hilarious

Too buku! Bum bum long time bad with mighty anaconda! youtube.com/watch?v=-AkB5qi1r4Q

thats a fine alabama black snake

more

Clutch isn't gay. they're just fucking around.

Pizza Party Ben might be gay. unconfirmed.

he's Catholic. trust me, he probably hates himself plenty.

b-but he argues the most fringe elements of university leftists with mental illnesses.... he's so based, he dont like feminism....... he's one of us!!

Idolize? No. Like? Sure. I don't even agree with most of the shit he spouts, but he's entertaining, pro free speech and triggers not only retarded SJWs but also salty Sup Forumsacks.

she must've came 6 million times from that thing

Only gamergate fags like this nigger loving, Jew shilling, Hitler hating cuck

I remember him saying how gays are great because they fuck lots of people and do drugs, and that gays should never marry or have normal relationships.

he's also written about how the gay lifestyle and gay culture were better when homosexuality was taboo, and gay sex was subversive.

>he's also written about how the gay lifestyle and gay culture were better when homosexuality was taboo, and gay sex was subversive.

"I was gay before it was cool"