Post your fetish and whether you've gotten to live it out in some way (roleplay only counts if it was IRL)

Post your fetish and whether you've gotten to live it out in some way (roleplay only counts if it was IRL)

Hypnosis here and yes I've lived it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2uzhz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>femdom
>yes, wife locked me in chastity for nearly a year, among other adventures

Someone hypnotized you into being a fag? Can they undo it?

Ur mum m8

Group sex
Its also my gf fantasy, we have a foursome

The past three years I've wanted to really fuck the shit out if my cousin.
>inb4 redneck
I dunno man, we are close but I don't want her to get creeped out and the whole family shun me. I have no clue how to approach this.

So, tell what happened. I have a few fetishes, but there was a new one lately. It's rimming and playing with cock at the same time. Or sitting on her face. There is a Facebook group that's heavily populated with student normies, it has day and night chat posts. On one of them I wrote something along the line of "I want to find a cute fashion queen". I got a few responses and likes. One of the likes was given by a cute blonde waitress. I wrote her, we chatted a lot that night, and after some flirting we started to talk about sex. So, we decided to meet up the next day because her roommates were out for some reason, and were to return soon. Well, I picked her up from the job, we went to her place, watched the first episode of Game of Thrones (she decided that it was weird I didn't watch it), and we fucked. While we were laying and watching the ceiling together after, I felt my dick waking up again, and started to talk about her experience. That's how I learned she licked her ex. So, I asked her to lick me. And she said yes. She was very submissive, did a good job of getting her tongue in, I sat on her face, and then facefucked her. Holy shit, that was heaven. Did a few more things that night, Girls playing with your ass with genuine interest is so hot.

Approach it with your dick. That will surely get the message across

Post more hypnosis webms.
Also Somnophilia. Lived it out with several women. All were heavy sleepers or I got them drunk first. Never had someone willing to be drugged though. That'd be fun.

Pantyhose. Yes I’ve done everything with girls and pantyhose you can possibly imagine

Tell us what you want to do to her.

Only have a few saved but sure. I hypnotized a woman not too long ago that ended up being so out of it, I was getting a little freaked out, it took a while to wake her up but I can see why you'd be into hypnosis on top of somnophilia.

>among other adventures
Such as?

I have never whitnesed real hypnosis in person, I'd like to but until I see it first hand I feel like all the videos are staged or fake. It's nice to watch but the real life aspect isn't as appealing as somnophilia.
How'd you hypnotize her? Did she know you were going to do it beforehand? Had she ever been hypnotized before?

Being fucked by men in uniform, the whole uniform, head to toe.

Yes, I have lived it out several times. My asshole goes wild. All of them have groaned really loud.

imgur.com/a/2uzhz (file too large)
I wish I was wendy

>wife grew out all her body hair while I was locked up
>prostate milking
>sounding
>pegging
>some rough femdom bondage

I used to share nudes of my girlfriend on here without her knowing, butbI recently started talking about it with her and she enjoys the thought of being shared too so it’s a win win

I get you, I was pretty skeptical as well, then I started practicing online, still a bit skeptical because it's easy to fake it over the internet, but recently I've been doing it IRL and I'm convinced that it's a legitimate thing after my experiences.

I had her stare at the wall while I talked her through relaxing her body and clearing her mind, eventually I did a countdown into hypnosis followed by some techniques to deepen the trance.

She did know about it and she had been hypnotized twice before.

I haven't used it sexually yet but I may change that soon. Thankfully I find it hot even without it getting to that point so it's still fun for me.