What's going through hias head right now?

What's going through hias head right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg
a.pomf.cat/rooauk.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully a round from his own handgun.

Do they really still keep the Daily Show with John Stewart in the background? KEK

>What's going through hias head right now?

This racist piece of shit is a big reason why the so many people voted Trump.

I wonder if he realizes that Hillary could have won if people like him would have just STFU and let trump self destruct.

Literally who?

>Maybe I'll actually get an audience now

update resumes

It's actually good for him. Stewart made his bones under Bush Jr.

Will liberals still go on believing everything the media and celebrities tell them L M A FUCKING O. Go ahead, type the word drumpf one last time you gullible retarded celebrity jew worshipping fags

>my job is now secure for 4 years because liberals will rally around me to look for talking points against Trump.

Checking twitter and youtube celeb's.

>PRIVILEGE
>RACISM
>SEXISM
>ISLAMOPHOBIA

>You are all trash, pieces of shit, this just makes you worse

Well, damn, it's almost like spitting on poor people doesn't help you win their votes.

JUST

kek

He's liberal, he wouldn't allow himself to own a handgun.

Just wait for it. All Late Night talk show hosts will open up with a serious talk about keeping faith and unite together in adversity.

all of those talk show host really want trump to win he's going to be ratings gold

>that feminist MTV chick that was just on was so fucking mad

haaa holy shit

.45 ACP

How many hours of airtime do you think Trump got just for saying outlandish things?

All they had to do was ignore him, but they didn't.

>"Fuck I have to go back to Africa."

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

>Hell yeah, I've got tons of material for the next 4 years! My ratings are gonna go through the roof. Best job ever.

I watched for the tears, but holy shit, I can't believe how unfunny this show is now. How much longer are they going to give him?

maybe the show will be funny again

probably not, noah doesn't have it in him

>this is no laughing matter
Well, at least she went on the right show for that

He came legally afaik, Trump has no problem with that - it's just the bad hombres he's after

Their like a bunch fish out of water flopping around not knowing what to do fucking pussy's it's hilarious how destroyed they look

Its all money. If they really wanted him to lose they would have ignored him, but then they would lose viewers and money, so they had no choice but to pave the way to the whitehouse for him

Well... we may all be dead in a few years during WW3, but the silver lining in all this is watching all these sjw's loss their shit

I was worried for awhile, but my Nicaraguan grandfather was a good man and brought my mother and the rest of their family over 100% legally. It's gonna be good

South Africa isn't so bad

There were a handful of really great correspondents that could have pulled it off and they went with a literally who.

Suicide probably.

How is he racist

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

But Hillary lost and will never get to start a war with Russia.

What a hateful person.

How can anyone confuse this guy for a comedian?

hee hee hee hee hee

Never has this image been more apt

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO. WE WASHED OURSELVES IN NIGGER'S BLOOD, AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO. WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG-MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW.

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!

FUCK YEAH

NOOO

IM IN CHARGE HERE

How does this always happen on every board?

I was laughing at this, but then I remembered he's a liberal wuss.

He probably thinks owning a handgun is a hate crime.

This.

Same thing with the way retarded out-of-touch rich liberal retards tried to market Ghostbusters 2016.

You don't win supporters by shitting on people.

This.

Calling it now.

>"""""""""comedian"""""""""

>tfw Trump barely spent any money on advertising and spent a fraction of what Hillary spent on her campaign because the media kept him going
His strategy is so fucking perfect

>If I insult people I will guilt them into listening to me!

I'm not sure why anyone ever thought treating people like spineless cowards was a viable tactic

Not happening. Putin is already expressing his desire to strengthen ties with the US. The world won't be able to withstand the might of the great Russia/UK/US alliance. The uncuckening has begun.

Was this...supposed to be funny? Or is Comedy Central dropping the comedy format like MTV stopped showing music videos?

But he's a hypocrite too.

"thank G*d, I was about to get canceled but now with a Republican in the white house we can pretend that my shitty racebait show is some thought provoking anti-establishment satire, I'm gonna win as many Emmys as Jon did during the Bush administration"

Probably nothing, he's not American after all

I can't finish this video, it's too damn pathetic.

the last time he same that he attacked georgia for wanting to join nato, sided with Iran against America and then attacked ukraine for wanting to join the eu

This is everything he could have hoped for. He now has 4 years of material. He and his writers aren't good enough or fair enough to function when the Democrats are in charge, the way that Stewart could. They need a Republican-controlled government.

>Not available in your country
Fug.

We all make mistakes.

jesus that's cringeworthy

why is he putting on that terrible accent

Oh he doesn't give a shit, dude. As much as he might act like it, this is better for him.

fpbp

holy shit i need to see what you're referring to

After Obama's pussyfooting and failure to act after Georgia, Putin knew he could get away with anything.

I'm from South Africa... and even WE wouldn't elect Trump!!!

>audience erupts in laughter

that's pretty gud tbqh

Literally impotent rage

not available in my country what do

It happened during Bush lol

beat me to it

a.pomf.cat/rooauk.mp4

He actually likes it there and frequently visits his home town.

As the right becomes less stupid and more morally appalling to the left, the left becomes less funny.