Wouldn't they want me to be able to Spring into Action if something happened?

Wouldn't they want me to be able to Spring into Action if something happened?

>What if some psycho with a gun shows up?
>If a bad guy really wanted to get a gun in there, they could.
>Wouldn't they want all hands on deck?
>All they're doing is preventing law abiding gun owners from protecting.

You are correct, open carry should be legal everywhere.

Exactly, I don't know why Trump stops people from bringing heat to Mar A Lago. What if a crazy person showed up with a gun? Wouldn't he want all of his guests armed?

I know I would. But Trump's probably content with all his secret service present. Politicians like being the only ones with power (and the only ones protected by guns) Same is true in my home state of NY, our governor wants to be the only one who is allowed the protection of firearms.

because that would be stupid got worry about a DEMOCRAT or liberal flipping their shit

They have tons of guys with guns there. It's called security.
If it were so much safer for just police to have them why didn't you move to dc and buy a residence there?

>really wanted to get a gun in there, they could.

past metal detectors , yea sure kid
keep telling yourself that

There are plenty of guns there... the regulations are much stricter though are you basically need to be secret service/military to have one.
The idea is to control who has the guns, not just getting rid of them.
Could you imagine how unsafe it would be for the president if NONE of his security staff were allowed to be armed cause it was a "gun free zone"?

It's quite progressive really. Only a few decades ago they were banned everywhere, with places like Texas being the strictest (because Conservative).

These places are exceptions as they already have armed security forces to defend against threats. What do schools/ movie theaters have? A few unarmed teenagers and some popcorn.

But, if you got your open carry license doesn't that mean you're a good guy?

If a criminal really wanted to get a gun, they could. Laws don't stop criminals.

I do have an open carry license, and I'm a good guy.

There are plenty of people carrying guns at both these locations. YOU can't.

So, you should be allowed in the White House, Trump Tower, and Congress with your gun. If a crazy person showed up, they would want all the people they could get.

Because the liberal twats on the DC City Council have a hard-on for ignoring facts? Or are you talking about in federal buildings? Or are you just trying to be an edgelord cunt?

>Open carry license
What do you mean? In most states you need a license to concealed carry and if you don't have a permit you can only open carry. It varies greatly by state though. In some states you don't need a permit for either.

A license definitely does not mean you are a good guy, though, just that you applied for and received a license. Just like a badge doesn't make you a good guy, it just makes you a cop. Good and bad have more to do with your moral character than the political/social groups you belong to.

I have my open carry license. What if something happened? They would need all the good guys they could get.

All the laws are doing are preventing LAW ABIDING citizens from being able to protect the president.

What are you complaining about, you can go into government buildings armed in my state as long as you call ahead of time and notify them.

They need people who know what they are required to do how to do it and when.
They don't need to be trying to make a decision whether you're getting in the way trying to help or your an assailant who needs shooting.
So in either case because you're in a sensitive got. building they'll eliminate you too to eliminate the problem you've presented them with.

Right, this needs to be Federal Law. It's in the Constitution.

He does already have quite a few law abiding citizens protecting him 24 hours a day, the secret service.

But you are correct, laws prohibiting citizens from carrying guns are morally reprehensible violations of a natural freedom, the right to self defense.

You neo liberals that complain only police should have firearms complain when police use force, and then complain if they don't use force like what happened in recent news. You're just going to complain and act smug no matter what.

Hitler wanted to prevent people from carrying guns were they wanted to as well, commie.

If Trump gets shot this Saturday, you'll wish there were more.

Why?

My main goal in legally Concealed Carrying a handgun is that I can protect my family and myself.

Trump was tricked into firing his person bodyguard, and now is surrounded by Obama appointed Secret Service.

I can't protect him on Saturday with my knife.

Here's how to fix gun violence in the US: Pass a taxpayer-funded, universal arming bill that arms and trains every single US citizen. That way if you get shot and die it's your own fault for not defending yourself, there are no excuses

Fuck off Sweden.

>Here's how to fix gun violence in the US: Pass a taxpayer-funded, universal arming bill that arms and trains every single US citizen. That way if you get shot and die it's your own fault for not defending yourself, there are no excuses

So... a mandatory draft?

>Because getting a gun in the shit part of L.A. is exactly the same as Capitol Hill.

No, I'm not saying draft every citizen, I'm saying arm and train every US citizen. No military service required

Then it sounds like, unless you are Obama appointed Secret Service, that's none of your concern.